♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

The list of actors that Kim Hang Ah had pored over included Rain, Zo In Sung and Hyun Bin. It was especially entertaining as Ha Ji Won had acted as a couple with two of the three, Hyun Bin for SBS’ Secret Garden, and Zo In Sung for Something Happened in Bali.

Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah said, “Oh, Hyun Bin. He’s doing great. It’s only been a year since he entered the military. Since he has a big name maybe he’ll train with us,” and was immediately criticized for not being able to hide her girlish expectations. 

She didn’t let up, however, and continued, “You think I like him because of his looks? He’s in the Marine Corps. That’s the equivalent of our (North Korea’s) Marine Navy Forces; wouldn’t he make the best husband?”

No kidding. The scene brought me to tears!

The article however did get it wrong.

HJW act as couples with ALL of those actors she listed.

Hyun Bin : Secret Garden

In Sung : Something Happened in Bali

Kang Dong Wan : Duelist

Rain : Rain's MV (for 'Love Story')

I'd love to be her for a day, seriously.

• Like 1

Guest hae.rim

The King 2 Hearts’ opens an early door for the rating competition against ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘The Equator Man’

2012032218281255089_1.png

Actress Ha Ji Won recently left a greeting message for fans of her TV series.

MBC’s new series, The King 2 Hearts, starring Ha Ji Won began airing on March 21. Actress Ha, who appears in the series as a North Korean military officer named Hnag Ah, posted the message for fans.

The smashing star said, “Hi, everyone. Did you enjoy watching the first episode? Don’t cower. You’ll see how feminine I am.” (She said that using some unfamiliar words.)

And the starlet gave the definition of an unfamiliar word and added, “There are loads of strange words that even Hang Ah herself doesn’t know of, so I need to eagerly learn them. And I’m gonna teach them to you, so please keep you updated, will you?”

Meanwhile, on March 21, the three Korean major TV channels offered new TV series of their own. According to AGB Nielsen Media Research Korea, MBC’s The King 2 Hearts won a landslide victory with the rating of 16.2%, while beating its rivals—Rooftop Prince(9.8%) and The Equator Man(7.7%)—that began to air on the same day.

Wish this drama would hurry to be uploaded on youtube! HJW looks so cute in this drama. I suspect the drama to be interesting because military and comedy just do not cross. Lol.

March 20, 2012

Korea (As One)

Source via London Korea Film Festival

485701_347189275333008_162400297145241_1080267_1209125113_n.jpg

Korea (As One) South Korean ping-pong star HYUN Jung-hwa and North Korea’s LI Bun-hui have each been defeated by Chinese player DENG Yaping—a.k.a. “The Ping-Pong Witch” —every time they reach a tournament’s finals. Teaming up as a United Korea for the first time in 1991 at the World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba City, Japan makes for moments of crisis and bungled coordination, but game-by-game, HYUN and LI become a true team. But then comes the announcement that the United Korea team will be inexplicably disbanded. On the morning before the women’s doubles finals against China and knowing the Unified Korea team is stronger, HYUN pleads with the coaches and players of the North Korean team to not break them up. She tells them: “I want to play on the United Korea team.” The North Korean side is moved beyond ideology and allows the North Korean players to play on the United Korean team. The women’s doubles team goes on to defeat China in the finals, becoming the first and the last United Korea team ever to win gold.

295124_348997141818888_162400297145241_1085607_1361665279_n.jpg

295287_347189228666346_162400297145241_1080266_317072830_n.jpg

392464_348997045152231_162400297145241_1085604_859024124_n.jpg

392982_348997101818892_162400297145241_1085606_1778948583_n.jpg

559865_348997068485562_162400297145241_1085605_1007540705_n.jpg

Guest thedolleffect

Trailer for Ha Ji Won's Ping Pong Film "Korea"

726d4b90710dd38a5b2f83bcd2f6a00e_large.jpg

Ha Ji Won’s upcoming ping pong film “Korea” released a trailer. “Korea” is about the 1991 World Ping Pong Championship and the first North-South Korean team. In the film Ha Ji Won portrays the 1991 World Ping Pong Championship gold medalist Hyun Jung Hwa while Bae Doo Na portrays the North Korean teammate Lee Boon Hee. Ha Ji Won actually received private lessons from Hyun Jung Hwa in 2011. Hyun Jung Hwa is currently an executive member of the Korea Table Tennis Association.

1f99f0a53b0f7d9b466c5d707fbd2f85_large.jpg

The movie trailer for “Korea” is unique because it does not focus so much on the movie but on the actual ping pong player Hyun Jung Hwa.

Hyun Jung Hwa says in the beginning of the trailer “I was 22 in Korean age. Lee Boon Hee was one year older than me. Our team was made up of college age athletes. We were very young but we felt a lot of responsibility. We had to train hard and do our best.”

She continues “Although we spent 46 days together, the only memories I have is training. I felt like I should have tried to be closer, and I should have been better to her. I regret not being able to do those things.”

The trailer ends with clips of Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Na playing ping pong. 

Credits: jbarky@soompi.com

Guest thedolleffect

Who wouldn't love our Amazing Yeoja? happy.gif

Ha Ji Won Gifts Entire Staff of 'The King 2Hearts' With Sneakers

It was revealed actress Ha Ji Won gifted the staff of her upcoming MBC drama The King 2Hearts with a brand new pair of sneakers!

To show her gratitude from the staff′s hard work, Ha gifted some 100 staff members from her drama with sneakers from the sneakers company she is currently endorsing at a cost of some 10 million won.

88451995.jpg

According to her agency, “Since the drama began in January, the staff members have endured a lot, shooting action scenes in the bitter cold. After contemplating over a good present to offer, she had the thought that one’s feet must be comfortable for the body to be comfortable as well and decided to gift sneakers. During filming Ha asked each staff member their shoe size and color preference to purchase the shoes.”

The King 2Hearts will premiere on March 21 on MBC.

Photo credit: Asics

Credits: CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Guest hae.rim

Ha Ji-won, "I haven't seen the script for the Chosun Angels yet"

photo229502.jpg

Ha Ji-won in the current MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" firmly stated that she hasn't even seen the scenario for "The Three Chosun Angels" yet.

She meant that she couldn't answer 'yes' or 'no' to questions about the movie just yet although she is interested in it as it is being created by a subsidiary company of her agency, World Made Film.

Chairman Sin Seung-hoon of World Made Star M said, "The report about Ha Ji-won's confirmation in the movie "The Three Chosun Angels" is not true. Without the will of the actress we can't have her star in the movie just because it's a family business". Kang Ye-won is also an actress the director would like to cast but hasn't asked the actress who is currently residing in the States.

The reason why rumors about her availability are going around is because distributor Showbox has her as its number one main actress. She is one other than Son Ye-jin and Kim Ha-neul who it considers investment attractors.

Show Box said, "It is true we offered Ha Ji-won a role in the movie as she is always showing something more than expected in everything she does. However, she is currently in the middle of drama so it's hard for her to make a decision now".

"The Three Chosun Angels" is about the friendship and action of three women from the Chosun times and is directed by Park Je-hyeon. Ha Ji-won is currently in the drama "The King 2 Hearts" with Lee Seung-gi as a North Korean sergeant who falls in love with a South Korean prince.

cr: hancinema.net

---

Ha Ji-won and Son Ye-jin in one movie :sweatingbullets:...  definitely to watch...

-----

The King 2 Hearts: Ha Ji Won says, “Lee Seung Gi is not a heodang as expected”

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c61.jpg

The female military officer of The King 2 Hearts, actress Ha Ji Won recently had an interview on MBC’s Section TV.

When asked the first impression of co-star Lee Seung Gi, the starlet replied, “He was the same as I saw him on TV, but he is not a heodang as expected. I have more heodang disposition rather than him.” (Heodang means a person who is a bit silly and useless but with little offence.)

When asked if she doesn’t find it hard to shoot action scenes, the actress, renowned for loads of action series, replied, “It’s amazing to deliver emotions and line while doing various actions. I’m really attracted to that.”

The episode including Ha’s interview airs on March 25 at 4:50 p.m. on Section TV Entertainment News.

Cr: http://en.korea.com

Guest hae.rim

Ha Ji Won shows off her beautiful legs in ‘The King 2 Hearts’

20120327144410863.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won, who appears on MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series The King 2 Hearts, recently showed off her beautiful legs.

Kim Jong Hak production for the series released pictures of Ha on March 27.

According to the production company, the scene, in which Ha seriously worries about something, will be included in the fourth episode.

Ha shot the scene at the set for the series in Anseong, Gyeonggi Province, on March 8 in a military uniform as a North Korean female officer.

Ha seemed feel shy to expose her legs before the shooting. But she soon showed off her professional skills by performing well and making a serious face.

She lost 4 kilos by weight training for the series to portray a sharp female officer.

A spokesperson for the production company says, “Ha is always smiling at the set and encouraging the entire crew. But when she starts shooting the series, she embodies her character wonderfully. She speaks with a perfect North Korean accent and she will show off a variety of charms through the series.”

cr: http://en.korea.com

Guest mench

Ha Ji Won Unnie is really the best....really love her new drama TK2H..I've already watched the first 2 episodes and i really like it....

Ha Ji Won and Lee Jong Seok Have a Lot in Common

34317198.jpg

What do Ha Ji Won and Lee Jong Seok have in common? For starters, they both took on North Korean roles and will both appear in the film Korea…but they also learned their North Korean dialect from the same teacher.

Ha Ji Won is currently impressing her viewers on MBC’s The King 2Hearts as the North Korean instructor Kim Hang Ah by delivering perfect North Korean dialogue. Lee Jong Seok will also be appearing as a North Korean in the film Korea, which will premiere in May. 

He will be acting alongside Bae Doo Na and Ha Ji Won as a member of the North Korean table tennis team member Choi Kyung Sub. 

The interesting thing is that the teacher who taught Lee Jong Seok his North Korean is currently teaching Ha Ji Won the same. It doesn’t stop there; Ha Ji Won and Lee Jong Seok are signed under the same agency, and both previously appeared in the SBS drama Secret Garden.

As Ha Ji Won’s realistic North Korean acting is making issues, many are starting to look forward to how Lee Jong Seok’s North Korean tennis player character will turn out as he was taught by the same teacher.

Ha Ji Won is currently starring The King 2Hearts, while Lee Jong Seok is appearing in the MBC sitcom High Kick: The Short Legs Strike Back.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Reach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4849

Guest communitygossip

She might have shared this on her Me2Day account or something as I have checked her Twitter,  she didn't pose any new photos.  sweatingbullets.gif  Anyhow, she and her brother look so much alike. Good to know they hang out and catch up with each other! happy.gif

Ha Ji Won Spends Some Downtime With Brother Jun Tae Soo

2012-03-26 10:08 | CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

She may play a lot of tough characters, but actress Ha Ji Won is one doting sister, as she recently tweeted her time spent with her real-life brother, Jun Tae Soo. 

On March 25, Ha shared on her Twitter, "Thanks to everyone I'm going to fighting  (a chant used in Korea to give encouragement) MBC The King 2Hearts, fighting!"

The attached showed Ha taking the time out of her busy shooting schedule to spend some one-on-one time with her brother. Their similar facial features made it unmistakable that the two share the same blood. 

82043021.jpg

Netizens responded to Ha's tweet saying, "Is it Ha Ji Won next to Ha Ji Won?" "You two are lighting up the room" and "The King 2Hearts, fighting!"

Photo credit: Ha Ji Won's Twitter @hajiwon1023