♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

Jiwon’s interviews in Japan

source: 1023Rs.com

News article written by the person who took this last photo (translated from Japanese to Korean to English; might contain errors):

NHK BS Premium channel starts its long awaited broadcasting of the Korean drama “Secret Garden” on April 5th (Thursday) and the Official Making Book also comes out on March 7th (Wednesday), which is right around the corner!

The heroin of this drama Gil Ra Im is played by none other than Ha Ji Won.

When we think of Ha Ji Won, we think of her as an actress who can play roles of women possessing precise strengths, such as Chae Ok from the fusion historical drama “Damo” and Hwang Jin Yi from the drama Hwang Jin Yi; and she is a well loved actress in both Korea and Japan. But what will she be like in real life…..? We bring you the inside scoop on Ha Ji Won straight from the interview scene in Japan!

The scene was tingling with a peculiar sense of nervousness, but as soon as Ha Ji Won appeared on set, the atmosphere became much brighter. She wore a very stylish outfit consisting of a white blouse, a monotone tight skirt, and a cute pair of high heels befitting her long and slender legs. Her semi-long hair, which has grown out to shoulder-length, was very feminine and very different from the character Gil Ra Im. Her mature, feminine, calm presence was making my heart race ❤

She came up to the reporter and said, “My name is Ha Ji Won. Pleased to meet you” in very pretty Japanese. Even when she is such a famous actress, she treated us with no distance at all, just a friendly smile. During the photo shoot, she moved to the directions of the photographer without any translation, such as “Turn your body this way and your face that way…..” Having the shoot outdoors when it is still pretty cold out, a staff member asked her “Are you cold?” to which she replied “A little, but it’s ok” and smiled. She would pose and ask “Cute pose?” (in Japanese!) and laugh like a child and she would smile when the photographer would say that she’s cute in poor Korean. We could tell that she was an easygoing person from this.

Even after the interview started, she remained her natural self! She looked directly in the reporter’s eyes, listened very attentively, and politely answered each and every question. She had such full and hearty emotions and laughter. Although the interview lasted for a long time she didn’t show any signs of tiredness and told us about many priceless episodes.

At the end of the interview we handed her the finished version of the Making Book. She breathed in a deep “Wow~” and with her round eyes, looked up and happily said “Thank you”. The staff were very touched ❤ when she thanked every staff member, looking directly into each person’s eyes. She left the scene with a big smile on her face. Her personality, like the Spring sunshine, was very memorable.

The contents of the interview will be enclosed in the Official Making Book. Since this is Ha Ji Won with much wits and colorful stories,  please eagerly await!

Guest niknokdagu425

Jiwon’s interviews in Japan

source: 1023Rs.com

News article written by the person who took this last photo (translated from Japanese to Korean to English; might contain errors):

NHK BS Premium channel starts its long awaited broadcasting of the Korean drama “Secret Garden” on April 5th (Thursday) and the Official Making Book also comes out on March 7th (Wednesday), which is right around the corner!

The heroin of this drama Gil Ra Im is played by none other than Ha Ji Won.

When we think of Ha Ji Won, we think of her as an actress who can play roles of women possessing precise strengths, such as Chae Ok from the fusion historical drama “Damo” and Hwang Jin Yi from the drama Hwang Jin Yi; and she is a well loved actress in both Korea and Japan. But what will she be like in real life…..? We bring you the inside scoop on Ha Ji Won straight from the interview scene in Japan!

The scene was tingling with a peculiar sense of nervousness, but as soon as Ha Ji Won appeared on set, the atmosphere became much brighter. She wore a very stylish outfit consisting of a white blouse, a monotone tight skirt, and a cute pair of high heels befitting her long and slender legs. Her semi-long hair, which has grown out to shoulder-length, was very feminine and very different from the character Gil Ra Im. Her mature, feminine, calm presence was making my heart race ❤

She came up to the reporter and said, “My name is Ha Ji Won. Pleased to meet you” in very pretty Japanese. Even when she is such a famous actress, she treated us with no distance at all, just a friendly smile. During the photo shoot, she moved to the directions of the photographer without any translation, such as “Turn your body this way and your face that way…..” Having the shoot outdoors when it is still pretty cold out, a staff member asked her “Are you cold?” to which she replied “A little, but it’s ok” and smiled. She would pose and ask “Cute pose?” (in Japanese!) and laugh like a child and she would smile when the photographer would say that she’s cute in poor Korean. We could tell that she was an easygoing person from this.

Even after the interview started, she remained her natural self! She looked directly in the reporter’s eyes, listened very attentively, and politely answered each and every question. She had such full and hearty emotions and laughter. Although the interview lasted for a long time she didn’t show any signs of tiredness and told us about many priceless episodes.

At the end of the interview we handed her the finished version of the Making Book. She breathed in a deep “Wow~” and with her round eyes, looked up and happily said “Thank you”. The staff were very touched ❤ when she thanked every staff member, looking directly into each person’s eyes. She left the scene with a big smile on her face. Her personality, like the Spring sunshine, was very memorable.

The contents of the interview will be enclosed in the Official Making Book. Since this is Ha Ji Won with much wits and colorful stories,  please eagerly await!

that's my Girl,im so proud of her.iloveyou HAJIWONwub.gifthanks 'flowerboyramyunshop_FB.smile.gif

Photos of HJW in Japan

cre as labeled

8694a4c27d1ed21b57e2615.jpg

55e736d12f2eb9389271354.jpg

55e736d12f2eb9389271354.jpg

21a4462309f790525b3d088.jpg

1ad5ad6eddc451dadfd4435.jpg

Ha Ji Won, 33, says, “I don’t know what marriage is”

20120308133118719979377.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won recently talked how she feels about marriage.

On March 8, Ha attended a press conference for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series The King 2 Heartsand was asked about marriage. Ha replied that she doesn’t know yet.

Ha plays the role of a North Korean instructor for the Special Forces named Kim Hang Ah. She said, “Since I’m trying hard to embody my character wonderfully, I even dreamed that I was forced into a political marriage like the series.”

Ha added, “I know that I’m old enough to marry but I don’t know what marriage is. People tell me about getting married but since I don’t what marriage is, I’m not thinking about getting married yet.”

Kim Hang Ah, that Ha plays in the series, became a legend in North Korea after she survived from the Special Forces. She joins in a unified team of North and South Korean players for the world officer contest. Then she meets Lee Jae Ha, the prince of South Korea. Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi will play the role of the prince.

The series is about a North Korean instructor for the Special Forces named Kim Hang Ah (played by Ha Ji Won) and a South Korean prince named Lee Jae Ha. They have a deep seeded prejudice against each other, but they will ultimately fall in love.

Ha Ji Won expresses her feelings on working with Lee Seung Gi

20120308hajiwonseunggia.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won felt burdened for acting as a couple with Lee Seung Gi, who is much younger than her.

A press conference was held on March 8th for their upcoming drama, ‘The King 2 Hearts’ and there Ha Ji Won said, “This time, I felt slightly burdened for having to work with someone younger than me.”

Ha Ji Won was born in 1978 and Lee Seung Gi was born in 1987 which is a nine year age difference. Depite being an older woman, younger man couple, Ha Ji Won said, “I can’t even feel the age difference.

She continued, “There is quite an age gap between me and Seung Gi, but he wasn’t as young as I thought he would be. Sometimes I felt like he’s older than me. I couldn’t even feel the age gap between us and we had a fun time filming together.

She also explained how she was worried about their age gap saying, “If I work while thinking about our age difference, I noticed that I don’t work as well. I’ve never had an obsession with working with a man younger than me, but this time the gap is pretty large so I felt more burdened than I did in other productions. I hope that we will be a good match together.

Their new drama ‘The King 2 Hearts’ will be aired after the conclusion of ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun.’

Source & Image: Star Today via Nate

www.allkpop.com

12.03.08 TK2H Press Conference #1 

12.03.08 TK2H Press Conference #2

credit to airendrama

The King 2Hearts Press Conference photos

b21c8701a18b87d6481638a.jpg

bd3eb13533fa828baa820c5.jpg

730e0cf3d7ca7bcb9422569.jpg

a08b87d6277f9e2f746c8cb.jpg

359b033b5bb5c9eaa680925.jpg

b17eca8065380cd75488335.jpg

c8ea15ce36d3d53900629e7.jpg

d31b0ef41bd5ad6eef77f55.jpg

728da9773912b31bd4d05d9.jpg

d53f8794a4c27d1efc82aa7.jpg

77094b36acaf2edd7183d95.jpg

cf1b9d16fdfaaf511f72100.jpg

d62a6059252dd42a8698901.jpg

eac4b74543a982269436ba9.jpg

4ec2d5628535e5dd03fe346.jpg

7acb0a46f21fbe09cb7f53a.jpg

3bf33a87e950352a7c75b5b.jpg

2934349b033b5bb578bbb04.jpg

dc54564e9258d109b3a8390.jpg

credit as labeled

Ha Ji Won outruns the guys on Running Man?

downloadei.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won knocked out Running Man’s members with her amazing stamina.

On March 8, Running Man’s Jo Hyo Jin producer revealed to Starnews, “Ha Ji Won surprised our members with her

athletic ability that she showed off on the series Stunt Woman and Damo.”

Last month, Ha created a stir when she was seen shooting for the recording of Running Man at Jongro in Seoul. She

aroused many people’s curiosity because people reported sightings of her by saying, “She was bowling at Gwanghwamun.” “She played a ball game with nets.”

Producer Jo was astonished at Ha Ji Won and said, “The members of Running Man held the ‘Town Olympics’ with Ha Ji Won. She led the game with her outstanding stamina and performance. Even men had a hard time keeping up with her.”

He continued, “We were able to record the episode in a bright atmosphere thanks to lively and enthusiastic Ha Ji Won.” This episode of Running Man will air on March 18.

On the new upcoming MBC series King 2 Hearts, Ha Ji Won has been cast as sergeant Kim Hang Ah of North Korea’s special forces, and will act with Lee Seung Gi.

Went to the TK2H Production Report Conference!

ae51f3deb48f8c5479a2569.jpg

Over 300 reporters showed up, which was much more than the marketing company expected, so they had to change the room this morning. The security was so high that only people who were on the guest list (reporters mostly) were allowed in the ceremony. The other fans and I mostly just waited outside. We saw Jiwon on her way in and out of the ceremony and when she was going to the van. The picture is the gift we prepared for the reporters to take so that they would write nice articles about our Haetnim ^^

Since Jiwon’s character’s name is Hang-Ah, we did a little play on words. In Korean, there is a term called 앓이 Arh-ee (pronounced ah-ree) which means to ache for something or to pine for something. And then the word for a clay pot is 항아리 which is pronounced Hang-ah-ree. So if you are aching for or pining for Hang-Ah, then you are going through a Hang-Ah-Arh-ee which sounds like Hang-ah-ree. Get it? hahahaha

Our fans only prepared 100 of these gift boxes, so obviously we were sold out very fast. A lot of the reporters liked the fact that we used the character’s name for the gift idea and they like how we put lots of candy and chocolates 

224x300.jpg

There are new videos up on the official website, so go and have a look! The new trailer and the highlights video they showed at the conference should be up.

Pics are screen shots from the trailer

20120307ts2012030723124.jpg

20120307ts2012030723131.jpg

20120307ts2012030723132.jpg

source: 1023rs.com

Guest rice_baby

Can't wait for the new drama to broadcast. I'm still not used to the idea of Seung gi as her love interest but I guess I'll have to wait and see if there's any chemistry.

Ha Ji Won & Lee Seung Gi’s poster for ‘The King 2 Hearts’ released

20120306_theking2hearts_poster.jpg

MBC‘s highly anticipated Wednesday/Thursday drama, ‘The King 2 Hearts‘, has released a dreamy official poster featuring lead roles Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi!

Dressed in princely attire, Lee Seung Gi is seen lightly holding Ha Ji Won by the waist, who’s looking off to the far distance while dressed in a simple yet elegant outfit. The pink undertones and the soft lighting add a vintage and romantic effect that gives viewers a glimpse into another world all their own.

The poster filming was held last month on the 14th, and it’s been said that the staff was surprised by just how well the two worked together. It only took a few cuts to earn the satisfaction of the photographer and many praised the “birth of a new trendy couple to dominate the first half of 2012.”

Producers stated, “Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi showed exceptional teamwork right off the bat and earned the praise of the staff members. Ha Ji Won’s goddess-like transformation and Lee Seung Gi’s prince uniform will be enough to raise anticipation for ‘The King 2 Hearts’.”

Credits: allkpop.com

The King 2 Hearts Photoshoot video

Part 1

Part 2

post_17553_user_409381_1331108994poster_1.jpg

tk2h4.jpg

tk2h5.jpg

tk2h1.jpg

tk2h2.jpg

tk2h3.jpg

Credits: vicki.com, koalasplayground.com

Lee Seung-gi and Ha Ji-won with guns

photo227706.jpg

Actress 

Ha Ji-won and actor Lee Seung-gi managed to pull off the gun training scene for the new MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts".

This scene will be spread over 3 episodes in the drama "The King 2 Hearts".

This scene was taken in Jejudo last month on the 20th with Ha Ji-wonLee Seung-giJeong Man-sik,Kwon Hyeon-sang and others with various equipments to create a realistic North-South unified team training. Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi wore helmets and headsets with the hi-tech MILES (Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System) that are actually used in the military for a more realistic look.

The shoot went on for about 8 hours and Ha Ji-won showed her skills as a excellent shooter and Lee Seung-gi made a few jokes here and there but everything was completed with joy.

Kim Jong Hak Productions claimed, "The crew are working very hard to show all this like the real thing.Yoon Je-moonLee Yoon-jiJo Jeong-seokLee Soon-jaeYoon Yeo-jeong and other talented actors and actresses besides Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi have joined us. You will soon see the perfect acts of the cast and the real life-like situation of the drama".

Meanwhile, "The King 2 Hearts" is directed by Lee Jae-gyoo from "Beethoven Virus" and written byHong Jin-ah with the cast of Ha Ji-wonLee Seung-giYoon Je-moonLee Yoon-jiJo Jeong-seok,Lee Soon-jaeYoon Yeo-jeong and others. Ha Ji-won will be taking on the role of the first female sergeant in the North and Lee Seung-gi will be taking on the role of a South Korean prince.

Source : 

news.nate.com/view/20...  ( Korean )

HanCinema

u7626p28t3d3582114f326d.jpg

u7626p28t3d3582114f328d.jpg

1203164f62c3a40584e.jpg2012-03-16 10:01 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Cast of ‘The King 2Hearts’ Performs Ritual for Good Luck

With King Hwon of MBC’s The Sun and The Moon having said his last goodbye, it’s time to make way for a new king - King Lee Seung Gi of MBC’s upcoming drama The King 2Hearts. 

Of course, it’s no question that The King 2Hearts has some big shoes to fill, so to help bring in good luck, the cast and crew participated in a traditional gosa ceremony. 

Gosa ceremonies are usually done before movie/drama premieres, store/brand launchings and when things are set to begin. The ceremony for The King 2Hearts was revealed to have taken place on March 9 at the set of The King 2Hearts. 

All of the main actors including Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won participated, as well as the director, writers and entire production staff. 

The two leads, Ha and Lee, were first to place the jar of alcohol and make a formal bow for good luck and good ratings, followed by Lee Yoon Ji and Cho Jung Seok.

Ha expressed her sentiments saying , “We will do our best until the end to ensure we make a perfect drama” while Lee added, “I hope it becomes a daebak drama.”

Director Lee Jae Kyu added, “I wish we can end the drama well with everyone healthy. I hope we will continue to film without accidents and everyone in good health.” 

They wrapped up the ceremony with everyone shouting in unison, “Viewership ratings, daebak!” Even after the ceremony was finished, the cast and crew stuck around to talk and share their thoughts and feelings, reflecting the closeness of the group. 

The King 2Hearts is set to premiere on MBC on March 21

Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi Holding a ritual ceremony together for The King 2Hearts

As MBC'S new drama series The King 2Hearts (written by Hong Jin Ah, directed by Lee Jae Kyu) is counting off its first air, the production crew held a ritual ceremony wishing for the success of the series.

On March 16, kim Jon Hak Production which is in charge of directing the series has revealed some of the pictures taken during a ritual held on the setting in Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do on March 9.

The ritual was held in the attendance of the leading actors Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi and the others, including Lee Yoon Ji, Jo Jung Suk, Lee Sung Min, Jung Man Shik, producer Lee Jae Kyu, scriptwriter Hong Jin Ah, and the president Park Chang Sikof the production company.

Feeling responsible as leading actors of the series, Ha and Lee respectfully raised a cup of drink on the table and bowed their heads. They wished for a great outcome of the series putting their heart and mind together. The lively atmosphere continued as Lee Yoon Jin and Jo Jung Suk repeated the ritual and wished for the best.

Ha said, “I will shoot with enthusiasm till the very last shooting and complete a decent series.” Lee also showed his will by saying, “I hope this series will hit jackpot.”

The producer Lee Jae Kyu shared his determination and feelings as a director, “Hope it ends in a good, healthy condition. With safety and no accidents, I hope the shooting goes smooth without a problem.”

Staff and actors at the place shouted in one voice, “Best wishes in getting high viewers ratings!” They closed the ritual with a loud clap, reminding themselves about their determination once again. Even after the ceremony, the cast and staff did not leave the place immediately, rather staying a bit longer to share and spend some time together, creating a lovely atmosphere.

Kim Jong Hak Production says, “The cast and staff of The King 2 Hearts are pouring their greatest effort and passion into making a masterpiece. They’re also giving out their best to satisfy the audience. Please give some support and cheer for this new, unique series.”

The King 2 Hearts is a melodramatic black comedy based on the premise that the Republic of Korea is a constitutional monarchy. It features a love story between the military instructor Kim Hang Ah(played by Ha Ji Won) of the North Korean Special Forces and an arrogant Prince of South Korea, Lee Jae Ha (played by Lee Seung Gi). Their relationship is to face many obstacles such as prejudice, hostile borderline between two countries, and different social status, but will eventually overcome all of it throughout the series.

Korea.com

Guest rice_baby

Glad this thread is finally picking up.

Can't help but notice the shoes in this promo pic. ^_^

king-caststill-ha-ji-won.jpg

king_photo120314100406imbcdrama0.jpg

king_photo120314100406imbcdrama1.jpg

king_photo120314100406imbcdrama4.jpg

king_photo120314100406imbcdrama3.jpg

king_photo120314100406imbcdrama2.jpg

14499314303a9aadbcff14cceaa9ff441331314525_full.jpg

5fd83cebc414aa8e1cab436f9fdbdc991331314434_full.jpg

k2hs4.jpg

fullsizephoto226126.jpg

Credits: asian-drama, mbc, crunchyroll

WHOA!! It's been ages since I last been in this thread. I am soooo looking forward to her new drama. Ha Ji Won is always taking on challenges roles and that is why she is one of my fav actresses.

2s60pj7.jpg

This pic reminds me so much of the scene in SG when Kim Joo Won kiss Gil Ra Im in the coffee shop.

What a coincidence or am I just late??

f9kwgj.jpg

10.25.11- Ha Ji Won & Lee Seung Ji received President Award

33y2yl5.jpg

3.08.12- The King 2Hearts Press Conference