♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest liway1430281933

Thank you very much to  kjkfan7, starcandii and ps3hl. Now at least i can understand what HJW and HB been saying at those commentary videos. Thank you guys again

Guest ps3hl

Video: Sector 7 on Facebook!

Credit to jiwonderland

Here's my rough translation. Will ask a friend later to check if I got the English trans correctly. Will edit this post and the video as well after. :)

HJW: Hello, to all Sector 7 Facebook friends, I'm Ha Ji Won who plays Cha Hae Joon on the movie. We were constantly filming Sector 7 during summer last year and right now we're about to wrap up so I hope everyone will join us on August 4.

YJG: Director Kim Ji Hoon, Ha Ji Won-ssi, An Seong Ki sunbaenim, Oh Ji Ho-ssi, Song Sae Byeok-ssi, to all the actors, staff who worked really hard for this movie. After Haeundae, we've added a new movie genre -- Sector 7 is Korea's first 3D action blockbuster film.

KJH: I really hope that everyone will be happy with the film. We've worked on this with all our hearts and consider it as a big present so I hope you can cheer for us on Facebook.

HJW: So visit Sector 7's Facebook Page and click "LIKE" (many times?). Thank you!

Forgot to add - Sector 7's FACEBOOK PAGE

Kjkfan, starcandii, RAINLUVER012 -- please feel free to edit this as well. THANKS! XD

Guest 82lucille

THANK YOU SO MUCH  ps3hl, kjkfan7 and starcandii  and the rest of your team   :wub:

So much effort to come with the sub, hope you wont get tired providing us great videos of unnie.. Thanks.

Guys, cyberhug   :lol:

@ f927  Thanks for the pics and update on Sector 7.. really looking forward on the movie and the vip premier on "whose who" will be attending.. yay!  :)

Guest thedolleffect

@amy235

Thank you for your "HJW's Fact for Today!" laugh.gif It'll really help everyone here to get to know our unnie well. And yes, the countdown!!! Her birthday is just around the corner. I'm excited to know what her 1023 fans have prepared for her and how she'll celebrate it together with her supporters.

@ps3hl, kjkfan7 and starcandii

Super BIG cyberhugs. smile.gif You guys are really a blessing to us. You are such generous people for unselfishly sharing your skills (of understanding Korean, translating for us, hardsubbing and video editing). THANK YOU! happy.gif

The official character posters of Sector 7 are out!!! Yay! f927 thank you for posting them here. And I see that the movie will be released on August 4. Now that is a very important date. I hope people will get to support HJW's new movie in South Korea with the same love she received from her recent successful projects. wink.gif

And a special shoutout to my fellow Filipinos here! It's great to see my countrymen acknowledging HJW and supporting her. laugh.gif

Sector 7 ~

"... muscles for action"

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit: 하지원, 韓여배우 중 근육량 최고 “액션 위해 근육 키워”

EDIT:

Korea, credit gaswilsim

*quoted image*

^^ seems like we will be seeing more news about Ji-won in the coming days for Sector 7 promotions... :w00t:**excited

kyaah!! Can't help but to c0mment in her Sector7 photos! So drop-dead-gorgeous!! :w00t: :w00t: her beauty and body is just. . . . . Superb! She's a breathtaker~ Fanboys and Male celebrities will surely wipe their drools when they see this photos! So damn sexy and hawtt~!! I m0stly heart the one which she wore a white blouse with oil in it, looks like a photoshoot~thanks for sharing f927 !!~

Guest teptepgo

http://www.facebook.com/2011sector7?sk=wall

Oh My Gosh, I just can't wait to watch the Sector 7!! :o

HJW / Director gave congratulatory message xD

anyway Thanks AmazingYeoja.Blogspot.com team for the subs and translating news about our amazing yeoja! :D

>.> I am having a problem watching the secret garden commentary.. I tried to play it in different browsers.. but still . it didn't work :(

Guest ps3hl

anyway Thanks AmazingYeoja.Blogspot.com team for the subs and translating news about our amazing yeoja! :D

>.> I am having a problem watching the secret garden commentary.. I tried to play it in different browsers.. but still . it didn't work :(

I just finished uploading all HQ files on mediafire. I'm now working on uploading the videos to YouTube. If there won't be any problem, I'll change the vimeo links to YouTube afterwards. :)

Guest gle_perry

기념일 하 지원 원 칠일 전에

생일 축하 하 지원 원

7 days before anniversary ha ji won

happy birthday ha ji won

w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif

cartier_100604-e1275595305165.jpg?w=450&h=261&h=261

old pic hjw

i had so much fun watching the dvd commentary of HB and HJW with Eng sub... nice to see both of them teasing and praising each other. It only shows that they develop friendship while filming SEGA.. I miss both of them together. I just wish and hope they do another project after HB's military service.

I am looking forward also to see HJW's movie, Sector 7 here in our country...

hi teptepgo ~ is the link u gave the official Sector 7 fb page?? . . In the c0ngratulatory video, I heard the 2nd guy mentioning facebook. And HJW unnie said "facebook chuaeyo click" . . . Anyho, thankr for sharing the links! Lets all support Jiwonnie's m0vie! I'm really excited to see her in the premiere! And the celebs who'll be there to support!

**edit: omo, didn't saw earlier. My question was already answered by ps3hl on post #4186. . Why didnt i saw it. Lol.

Anyway, just wanna give ps3hl and the whole Jiwonnie's video subbing team a big warm hug for their generosity! You guys are awesome! Really thankful for the efforts and time your team spent to help us understand and learn m0re about our amazing yeoja. Hope you guys wont get tired on subbing her videos! We love u for loving Jiwonnie!! ~

meanwhile, i'm still in the middle of searching and watching Jiwonnie vids in YT. . Right n0w i know I'm having a Ha Ji Won fever. The m0re I get to kn0w her, the m0re I love her. Considering I'm a girl (and I think m0st of us here are girls) but the feeling is just like a guy falling head over heels for a woman. .Well, who w0nt fall for her?? She's the amazing yeoja anyway. . Kekekeke. . She's irresistibly gorgeous inside and out. I've been watching alot of vids of her whenever i had free time and I could say she's totally an ever-changing-woman when it comes to portraying a character~ from a scream girl (Phone) to aerobic dancer (Sex is Zero, which is so darn hilarious yet touching!)to a police woman (Damo, which i have only get to watch 3 ep. yet i jump on its ending part coz i'm itching to see the ending!Haha) to a charismatic tourist guide(what happened in Bali, haven't watch this yet but i've seen lots of MV's) to a cutie highschool girl(100days w/ Mr. Arrogant, nomu nomu chuahae) to a female detective (Duelist, where she shows her talent in martial arts) to a boxer (Miracle on 1st street, n0t seen this yet but is next on my list) to a famous kisaeng(Hwang jin yi, oh the way she dance in this drama was very captivating and attractive!) to a funeral director (Nae sarang nae gyeote, very touching story and such a tearjerker. I really love her character Ji soo*. And i watched the making of this and i learned that she really took time practicing the job of the character she portrays) to a charming,sexy,brave and humble stuntwoman (Secret garden, where she built an ooozing chemistry with HB). . All the characters she portrayed are challenging whereas only very few actresses dare to take. .

For HJW, there's n0 such word as "limit" when it c0mes to acting. And thats why she truly stands out am0ng any other actresses. And thats why I love her. She's simply the best.

I hope to see her once again in a romantic/melo-movie (without action scene) sometime soon. Like her old m0vie Kidari ajeosshi. . Wanna see her again playing a simple woman falling inlove with a man (but i want a happy ending!). . She should take a rest d0ing action m0vie for a while to avoid physical injuries again. . I felt bad everytime I learn that she suffered alot of b0dy injuries while filming action scenes. .

Guest amy235

@myghell

Whoaa.. you've watched most of her works. Good good :D

Don't worry, I'm a girl too kekeke

Yeahh, I agree with you. Even I like seeing her doing actions but I don't want her to hurt anymore. Poor her :(

- TODAY'S FACT ABOUT HA JI WON -

Her family members consist of her parents, an older sister, herself,

a younger sister and a younger brother (Jeon Tae Soo)

201101131533401001_1.jpg?w=400&h=300

htm20070214134729020100yo5.jpg200702141422097920gg7.jpg

200702141422081210ja7.jpg

200702141423093090ne2.jpg

fromHANCINEMA

Ha Ji-won shows off lean body

fullsizephoto177540.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is a female warrior.

Ha Ji-won is the equipment manager Hae-joon in "Sector 7" where she fights against an unknown creature on a drill ship.

She had to enforce 8 hours of weight training and swimming a day for this role. This was because as a crew of a drilling ship, she was to use a lot of her muscles. She said, "Because I'm quite small, I didn't want to look weak in action scenes so I focused on action scenes".

Thanks to all her working out, she is now being called 'the best muscled actress'.

Also, to ride a motorcycle like a whiz which is also a hobby of Hae-joon's she got a scuba diving and motorcycle license.

Ha Ji-won has showed action in several movies and dramas as a boxer ("Miracle on 1st Street), a detective in Chosun times ("Duelist"), a stuntwoman (drama "Secret Garden") and more.

Meanwhile, movie "Sector 7" is about the crew of an oil ship floating in the middle of the sea, fighting with an unknown creature. Director Kim Ji-hoon has the megaphones and the cast includes, "Ha Ji-won, Ahn Seong-gi, Oh Ji-ho, Lee Han-wi, Park Cheol-min, Song Sae-byeok, Cha Ye-ryeon and more. Coming this 4th of August.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest amy235

@tetsi

Thanks for sharing the articles.

I'm proud to be her fan. She's really amazing isn't she?

Had both motorcycle and scuba diving licenses for the movie.

Hoping August 4 comes faster.. :D :D :D

HJW'S BIRTHDAY :

~ 6 DAYS TO GO ~

251049_10150194265025059_294569125058_7460246_1948669_n.jpg

253551_10150194264475059_294569125058_7460233_4666421_n.jpg

Look at those muscles! :w00t:

Pictures credits to HJW @FB