♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

f927! Thank you for sharing these photos  of our AMAZING YEOJA.

Just want to ask if it is already SUMMER there in KOREA?

HJW is wearing clothes which are applicable for summer.

And is there any photos where she's standing?

I saw on a video that she's wearing a "HOT PANTS." (short shorts) 

How can Kim Joo Won say that she's a SHORT-LEGGED woman? 

SORRY for the bad image quality! sad.gif

260070_208845599151053_100000768448837_543454_4130167_n.jpg

Kim Joo Won, is this really SHORT-LEGGED? Are you sure? laugh.gif

251315_208845745817705_100000768448837_543455_7170142_n.jpg

Anyways, HJW-unnie is so pretty during her fan signing.

I also noticed that her hair was a bit longer than before. And she wore it down this time.

No one still post our AMAZING YEOJA's commentary? sad.gif

HJW is really busy this year. I don't think she'll have a guesting to another variety show like FAMILY OUTING.

I really liked the episode that she guested at. laugh.gif 

Guest liway1430281933

Hi to everyone 

Thank you antisocialnot and f927 for the lovely photos of ms .HJW, you two are so lucky for being able to meet her in person.

I wish i could also meet her and have an autograph of her but i can't. phew.gif

I hope that HJW is aware that she have many international fans all over asia or maybe all over the world. 

oooohh is there a full shot of her on the fansign event?

I didn't know she was wearing a pair of shorts until I saw that last pic from f927

I jut loooooove to see her showing off her legs. sooo sexy.

And me want to see her shoes... (they are always excellent!!). I bet it's a pair of gladiator shoes...

Thanks everyone for the great gifs here.. I noticed that HJW loves to wear that necklace..If i remember it right, she wore it during the fan signing event too but i can't recall when and where.. ALso, I saw a ring attached on her bracelet? It must be very especial to her..hmm...I'll attached the pix tomorrow...

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

antisocialnot, thanks for the answer!

She really is wearing HOT PANTS this summer. 

I want to see more photos of her wearing those. ph34r.gif

Her hair looks like her hair in My Love By My Side, agree?

Even though I haven't watched it yet.

Can anyone share links of her movies?vicx.gif

Thank you everyone!

Guest sintame

antisocialnot – thank you for sharing the experience and those photos. I noticed you were posting comments while waiting in line and taking pictures. I could almost feel your excitement. :wub:

f927 – thanks for feeding us those overflowing goodies. :)

razelcada & feliciana12 – I’m so amazed how you guys noticed every little thing. I had to zoom my screen 200% :lol:

tetsi – shocks!!! w00t.gif HJW is indeed wearing a hot pants! So hot! !! w00t.gif:D

kjkfan7 – I meant to say, I’m already coughing and choking with that “passionate” thingy in front of my name. :lol:

Guest kopi susu

hi razelcada!

yes, she really has hot legs..! no wonder that wondergirls did mention it on one of their songs..rolleyes.gif

btw, here's the link from YT CTH credits to amyJAEBOMkim..(but there's no eng. subs, unfortunately sweatingbullets.gif). Just trying to comprehend those with heart, hehehe...sweatingbullets.gif... 

anyway, she's indeed a really great actress, plays so many other roles in so different character of each..!!! (actually, what i'm trying to say,,,dont be shocked..!! coz there's "a scene", but it did proof that she's a total great actress..!). And she got Best Actress in Blue Dragon 2009 for  her role in this movie (pcmiiw). 

credit Hancinema

Kim Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won and Kim Ok-bin Extreme Transformation

2011/06/12

20110612090507232.jpg

It looks like we'll be able to see actresses fling their bodies for extreme change this coming summer on screens.

Kim Ha-neul, who has been pulling off various characters all this while, will attempt at blind acting for the first time in "Blind" (releasing August 11th). It appears that she has experienced blindness through exhibits, visiting special schools, learning how to read Braille and even learning how to walk with a seeing dog.

As she monitored and improved fixedly looking at one place at once, Kim Ha-neul said, "The fact that I could see was the most difficult part of this acting".

Ha Ji-won is an equipment manager on the ocean floor, fighting with an unknown creature in "Sector 7" (releasing in August). She attempts at action for the second time, following the drama "Secret Garden", as she fights with an unknown creature along with her crew on board a drill ship, "The Eclipse" in open sea. Holding guns and weapons instead of drilling equipment, she'll once again become the female warrior that she is after 'Gil La-im'.

Kim Ok-bin, who has displayed femme fatalism through "Thirst" in 2009, comes back as Cha Tae-kyeong the shooter, the greatest enemy to Sin Ha-gyoon and Ko Soo in movie "The Front Line".

Her character is a bloody and cold shooter who's nicknamed '2 seconds' because the victim falls 2 seconds before the gun shot. Thinking about the scarcity of actresses flinging their bodies into action movies, Kim Ok-bin's change as a sniper should be something worth seeing.

Source: 김하늘-하지원-김옥빈, 온몸던져 '파격 변신'

media photos from Crocodile Ladies fansigning event, credit as labeled

pyh2011061201220001300p.jpg

pp11061200003.jpg

pp11061200006.jpg

pp11061200005.jpg

l391204201106122041030.jpg

Guest 82lucille

@f927  Thanks for posting HJW pics... just seeing her laugh and smile in those pics, its like i could almost hear her laughing  < lol  getting crazy here  lol >

@niknokdagu425  Thanks for the links for vid and pics.. shes so hot..

@antisocial  Guess you'll never stop hearing from us that we ENVY you  :)    ... Hope she can travel to Phil or have Asian tour for us international fans..  Basing on your previous post, its your 1st time to go to HJW fan signing, hope you will not begrudged us or get tired in sharing your experience and goodies in meeting our amazing yeoja and also hope for you to be our (the international fans) link to her activities... Kahmsamida (hope spell it correcetly :)  )

@kjkfanfan7   When i saw the vids from JiwonderlandKST, i was thinking that you havent seen it for you and ps3hl not to subbed it.. thats why i post it, hope you can translate it for us.. the vid was just last year, hope the 1023 fans will post their activity for this year and share it to HJW international fans...

PS. when i saw her recent fan signing, i thought her dress was a so, so (because of the plain white sleeveless blose and jacket) but when i saw the vid.... hahaha.. shes hot!  (partnered the plain get up with the short shorts) ... ill use sintame's comment...simply fearless!

Guest ps3hl

Wow!! Loads of pictures from her fan signing event, eh?! :D Thanks f927 for sharing them with us..

@antisocialnot

OMG! You're so lucky!! How I wish Korea is like a bus away from where I am.. Totally envious of your little moment with her.. If it was me, I don't know if I can form a simple sentence other than saying "Hello" to her.. hahahaha!! I might not be able to even take pictures at all! LOL!

I love all the photos~ I'd like to have that guy's signed (I assumed) SeGa photobook on one of them. That's a definite keeper right there. :)

I'd also like to say hi to all the new ones - and when I say new ones I mean those that are new to me. lol! x_x Big hugs to everyone as well.. :)

Guest kopi susu

Annyeong, guys!smile.gif

actually I'm a very newbie here but I've posted some in this thread. So, sorry if I didnt make any good introduction first, at the begginingsweatingbullets.gif. I just want to express my admiration to her.biggrin.gif lol 

coz I did/do/ and I think I will more admire her, after read and see all the goodies here. Thanks to all "sunbaes" here who had bring soo much goodies about her. 

Cheers to all "sunbaes" and "chingus" here..!!!laugh.gif

Guest gj_fil

wow! loads of HJW pictures!!! :lol: unnie is so pretty and so hot! and because it's summer there, prepare to see her more wearing shorts! yay! ^_^

thank you @f927 and @antisocialnot

she was really v friendly, though a little reserved.

her voice was v sweet but soft..

loads of ajummas waiting in line... :P

like what others told you, I also envy you! hehe! and thanks also for taking the time to go there. ^_^

When can I see HJW in person? face to face? hug her? kiss her? :tears: waaahhhh!!!!

btw, It seems that the fan signing events in Korea are well organized.

Guest niknokdagu425

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS AND UPDATES ABOUT OUR DEAR HAJIWON SHE LOOKS SWEET AND FRESH.SO BEAUTIFUL LOVE HER SO MUCHwub.gif

Guest razelcada

Vid linkie, credit jiwonderland0628@YT >> Ha Ji Won - Crocodile Fansigning Event 06.11.11

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as labeled/dcgall

Hello F927! 

Whewww!!! HJW is really so HOT with that HOT PANTS. laugh.gif

Her LEGS GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. biggrin.gifcool.gif

I wish I have legs like hers. phew.gif *dreaming

Hello SINTAME!

I really am so ADDICTED to this our AMAZING YEOJA. laugh.gif

I REPEATEDLY WATCHED videos which include her, STARED at photos of her, and REREAD every tidbits of her interview AGAIN and AGAIN. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I also do it with Hyun Bin by the way. happy.gif Am I scaring you guys? tongue.gif *kidding

Hello MIDORIMI!

Thank you for sharing that link! 

I checked it out and as you've said there's no subs in it. laugh.gif

I just can't understand! Anyways, thank you thank you so much!

Hello GJ_FIL!

Whoah! What a CUTE pic of HJW! 

Thank you for sharing!

Does anyone know where HJW studied and learned SCUBA DIVING?

For what movie did she has to do SCUBA DIVING?

Hi 82LUCILLE!

Are you also from Philippines? laugh.gif

Glad to find another Pinoy Gardener here.

Apologies for my LONG RANTS. laugh.gif

Just got so EXCITED after seeing AMAZING YEOJA's legs.

Guest mervina

credit Hancinema

media photos from Crocodile Ladies fansigning event, credit as labeled

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

hi guys i'm a new member of soompi. i signed up because i want to check out our amazing yeoja's latest news. I adore her from the past but I can say now that I'm sooo addicted to her and hyun Bin.... They are soo perfect, I wish they will do another project after hyun bin's ms or they can date maybe hehe! thanks for posting juicy stuffs about her!  <3

Does anyone know where HJW studied and learned SCUBA DIVING?

For what movie did she has to do SCUBA DIVING?

I think it was in SAIPAN?? Correct me if I'm wrong, everyone...

she had to learn Scuba Diving for her role in the upcoming movie SECTOR 7.

I just CANNOT wait to watch that movie!!!! Argh! I just wish I could watch it in the cinema T_T