♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest thedolleffect

@ganaax

I love how you put Ha Ji Won and Oh Ji Ho together as the "muscly team." laugh.gif Definitely true. Oh Ji Ho has always been known for his chiseled body. And now, our unnie is being recognized in Korea as the actress with the most toned body and most muscle mass among the other actresses. Looking forward to seeing Sector 7! wink.gif

Saipan 2010 credit naver

201106260007740.jpg

^ with her teacher, Lee Jae Hoon

Korea credit as labeled

hajiwonkorea6.jpg

15464314.jpg

^ with table tennis queen, Hyun Jung Hwa

koreahajiwon.jpg

koreahajiwon11.jpg

Guest ganaax

xdfb6b.jpg

116kftu.jpg

Ha Ji Won In Sector 7

in sector 7... Aside from Diver She is also Motorcyclist

duelist

2mpnb60.jpg

2irn3nt.jpg

25iq4uh.jpg

17wvn5.jpg

sector 7

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/214891-movie-2011-upcoming-sector-7-7%EA%B4%91%EA%B5%AC/

koreaa

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/363473-movie-2011-upcoming-korea%EC%BD%94%EB%A6%AC%EC%95%84/

wow~ Ha ji won~ what's your waistline... you're so sexy! im so excited with sector 7~ ha ji won! advance happy birthday~

Guest ganaax

random movie pics

2r2w3u0.jpg

iw7y3n.jpg

709k0m.jpg

28arwnt.jpg

zl2np2.jpg

10xro2f.jpg

1z73bjr.jpg

2zz6i5z.jpg

4u728p.jpg

2egcvfb.jpg

2a8miyq.jpg

2dakewn.jpg

2h37gjo.jpg

2mxefzn.jpg

1dy6tx.jpg

[Photos] Added more pictures for the Korean actress Ha Ji-won

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-more-pictures-for-the-korean-actress-ha-ji-won-30915.html

Guest amy235

random movie pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[Photos] Added more pictures for the Korean actress Ha Ji-won

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-more-pictures-for-the-korean-actress-ha-ji-won-30915.html

ganaax

I love the last pic.. she's really cute ^_^

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

Kyaaaakkk!!!

GANAAX! Thank you for those photos!

I've not been able to watch the DUELIST 'cause don't have a copy yet.

Omo! The 2nd to the last picture was the ending of DAMO. 

I feel sad when I remember how CHAE OHK (HJW) hold on to his brother's body. tears.gif

Just want to share a link for our AMAZING YEOJA, HJW, and HB. laugh.gifwub.gif

Sorry for those who are not HJW-HB shippers.

It's just I found the photos here so CUTE.

amazing couple(Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won)

Hi everyone!! Thank you to ALL of you for posting all these amazing posts about our amazing yeoja!! She never ceases to me amaze me!!! Sorry that's the only word I can think of for HJW: AMAZING!! :wub: :wub:

Since it will be HJW's birthday tomorrow in Korea (June 28) and I won't be able to come on, I wanted to start wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!! I hope all your wishes come true and may you have a wonderful year, full of joy, health and success!! :)

happy_birthday_wallpapers02.jpg

credit Hancinema

Ha Ji-won and Yoon Je-gyoon reruns 10-million myth?

2011-06-26

Several block busters are looking forward to war. "7 Sector" is one of the hottest movies in the center of attention.

Actress Ha Ji-won and director Yoon Je-gyoon from "Haeundae" (2009) which recorded 10 million viewers have come together once again.

Ha Ji-won has become a heroine who fights with an unknown creature, displaying more of her special action and looking like the true female warrior. Other casts include Ahn Seong-ki, Oh Ji-ho, Song Sae-byeok and more.

This movie has already been sold to 46 different countries in the film market in Cannes which was held in May. The movie has the intense story of the crew on a drill ship fighting with an unknown creature. It is an unfamiliar monster movie as well as the first Korean 3D blockbuster.

While we see if the movie will bring back the glory of 10 million audiences, if it does, director Yoon Je-gyoon can be called the hand of Midas in commercial movies. Ha Ji-won will also gain the honor of being the actress in two movies that drew in 20 million audiences.

Source: 하지원-윤제균, 1000만 신화 재연하나?