♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thanks the girl who! for sharing HJW's Elle Korea magazine photos.

I'm just adding a glimpse of Elle Korea magazine March 2011 Edition~

47369705.jpg

86741144.jpg

37040905.jpg

Pictorials for the magazine was taken during her attendance @ Prada Fashion Show

last January 23, 2011 at Central Academy of Fine Arts Museum in Beijing.

6484bba8jw6ddlkczlhnxj.jpg

63bdeb86jw6ddlgjwvbtnj.jpg

621af8d7jw6ddlhjwlfp4j.jpg

6936ddebjw6ddllcoeuoyj.jpg

credit as tagged/ HaJiWon's dcgall.

GORGEOUS! :wub:

====

RAINLUVER012 Ha Ji Won choses her roles really well, versatile at that be it dramas or movies. I didn't expect Hwang Jin Yi would to be that good but IT WAS! One of my fave sageuk now including Damo. Ji Won was perfect for the role. Hwang jin Yi in her early teen years she was pretty flawless, innocent but full of life. And as she has grown matured she blossomed to be a really talented, beautiful but pained gisaeng. Ha Ji Won was 28 years old at that time this drama was filmed, but she never looked like it esp when her role was a young teenager. Jang Geun Suk who played her first love was 19 then, and i couldn't tell, i'm simply amazed of the age gap but then it worked wonderfully, their chemistry was spot on. The dance, the beautiful hanboks, Hwang Jin Yis wit and charisma, the love story, if i may include the bantering with the Emperor's relative, all these made me love Hwang Jin Yi. How can a dance make you cry? Well it made me cry watching her dance at the end of episode 18. Lots of memorable moments, ones that make you fall in love and cry at the same time. I finished a boxful of kleenex. I think i need more for WHIB. I caught the Ha Ji Won virus. ;)

check out.......

lee hyori vs ha ji won

Family outing

ep 68

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

ep 69

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

Ganaax

Hopefully it's not too late to say thank you for the links. Just finished watching it and couldn't stop laughing. The guys and ha ji won were so funny. They like to tease jiwon's hand movement trademark. From what I see in episode 69 part 9...Jiwon can't cook...she was so clueless how to help the guys in cooking..she didn't even know how to wash the fish properly. Wow...this amazing woman has a flaw..she doesn't know how to cook.

One more thing...I wonder whether this family outing episode was all scripted. For sure we can clearly see the jealous face from Lee hyori towards jiwon. Was that real or just for the show? I'm a bit pissed with hyori when she said 'Is she a natural beauty' for jiwon in episode 68 part 2. I know it was a joke ...cycnical joke [i think], but to say it outloud on national tv...I think it's not professional. I can see jiwon's stunned face after hearing it . But she's so good in tackling the situation. She just gave a good laugh and her signature hand movement. How I wish I can turn the table on for Hyori...asking her the exact same question...what will she feel?

the girl who and maccay

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics of jiwon. Reading what maccay wrote about Hwang jin yi....make me want to download the series. Up until now , I still don't watch Hwang jin yi, Ditto, Phone, Nighmare, School 2, Haeundae, Miracle on 1st street and The truth game. I realised jiwon's acting is super excellent in serious genre that is fulled with agony, vengeance, rage and melodramatic. I also think she wouldn't upset me in the horror movies becoz she certainly has the expressive eyes with striking and prominent eyebrow...which is the most important element to look scary and villain.

• Like 1

I really liked the words used to summarise Ha Ji Won's performance in Hwang Jin Yi. It is so true. I first watched her in Damo. Left a deep impression on me. Next was WHIB. She and JIS knocked me out. Then suddenly I saw a very different HJW, one who impressed me so much with her acting. It was amazing to see her change from WHIB to HJY. The graceful and effortless moves displayed in her dancing and you could really feel she had put in a lot of efforts. It was a total transformation. She definitely didn't look like 28 at all ! You Amazing Woman !!!

====

RAINLUVER012 Ha Ji Won choses her roles really well, versatile at that be it dramas or movies. I didn't expect Hwang Jin Yi would to be that good but IT WAS! One of my fave sageuk now including Damo. Ji Won was perfect for the role. Hwang jin Yi in her early teen years she was pretty flawless, innocent but full of life. And as she has grown matured she blossomed to be a really talented, beautiful but pained gisaeng. Ha Ji Won was 28 years old at that time this drama was filmed, but she never looked like it esp when her role was a young teenager. Jang Geun Suk who played her first love was 19 then, and i couldn't tell, i'm simply amazed of the age gap but then it worked wonderfully, their chemistry was spot on. The dance, the beautiful hanboks, Hwang Jin Yis wit and charisma, the love story, if i may include the bantering with the Emperor's relative, all these made me love Hwang Jin Yi. How can a dance make you cry? Well it made me cry watching her dance at the end of episode 18. Lots of memorable moments, ones that make you fall in love and cry at the same time. I finished a boxful of kleenex. I think i need more for WHIB. I caught the Ha Ji Won virus. ;)

me to seema i want to download and watch HJY ...while reading what maccay wrote about the drama...I"m finishing Damo right now...I watch WHIB last weekend and it really got me hooked...she's really good and beautiful in that drama and I cried its heartbreaking..she and JIS has a great chemistry...

and thanks ganaax for the FO link ..I enjoyed it very much...LOL alone in front of my PC...

I'm visiting this thread everyday..just checking of any news about HJW..

Ganaax

One more thing...I wonder whether this family outing episode was all scripted. For sure we can clearly see the jealous face from Lee hyori towards jiwon. Was that real or just for the show? I'm a bit pissed with hyori when she said 'Is she a natural beauty' for jiwon in episode 68 part 2. I know it was a joke ...cycnical joke [i think], but to say it outloud on national tv...I think it's not professional. I can see jiwon's stunned face after hearing it . But she's so good in tackling the situation. She just gave a good laugh and her signature hand movement. How I wish I can turn the table on for Hyori...asking her the exact same question...what will she feel?

Hi seema,

if you've watched FO episodes before, you can see that this was the persona Hyori adopted for her family character.

she's always like this whenever there's a female guest came to the show (and all the guys would fall over each other at the female guest' feet). and it's really all just for laugh. It's much more fun when Park Ye Jin was still on the show, and you would see Hyori gang up with YeJin as the antagonist side. Park ShiYeon was awful as YeJin's replacement.

plus I don't think people Korean ppl regard HJW as someone who has done a lot of plastic surgery, so it's clearly a joke from Hyori's part (a few pages ago, someone posted that HJW was number 1 on the lsit of beautiful actress who looks the same before and after debut ~ meaning, no plastic surgery).

• Like 1

Guest yunhotic

Ha Ji Won shines as a glamorous actress for “ELLE”

Fashion magazine “ELLE” will host a glamorous photo spread of actress Ha Ji Won for their upcoming March issue.

The photoshoot took place at the scene of Prada’s fashion show, for which Ha Ji Won was the only Korean celebrity to receive an invite.

Prada visited Beijing on January 21st to unveil their 2011 S/S collection; the show marked the first time that the Prada label travelled outside of Milan to exhibit their new collection. In commemoration of their Asian fashion show, Prada gathered various top Chinese actresses to participate in the catwalk, including Maggie Cheung, Gong Li, and Tang Wei.

Ha Ji Won was personally invited to show by director Miuccia Prada herself, and proudly represented the nation as the only Korean actress to stand on the catwalk.

The full photo spread can be viewed in the March edition of “ELLE”.

Credit: Allkpop

Guest erasigma

W Korea magazine, Mar edition: Gif provide by f927

7d7e24dff8b1a5f901f7b528c0ff425e.gif

I don't mean any insult to anybody, but I see these images for W Korea as unlikely as - or at least inconsistent with - images on the photoshoot that Ha Ji Won may have worked on in February 2011 (or was that late January?) when she went to LA. Her hair is clearly short and cropped in the back. Very editorial and high fashion. In the premiere for Late Autumn, which she attended immediately after her trip to LA, HJW is shown to have pulled her hair back in a short half-pony tail. 

VIP2.jpg

If anything, her hair in the W Korea photo spread seems more in line with the hair she sported in the High Cut for Benetton Green Campaign images she shot with her brother, and which came out back in early-mid 2010. 

haji1.jpg

What do you think? Don't photoshoot spreads for the major magazines take time to polish, perfect, and publish? Or is the turn around for Korean mags really really fast?

Just wondering. 

edit: or maybe she's just wearing a wig and I'm just thinking too hard. 

Hi seema,

if you've watched FO episodes before, you can see that this was the persona Hyori adopted for her family character.

she's always like this whenever there's a female guest came to the show (and all the guys would fall over each other at the female guest' feet). and it's really all just for laugh. It's much more fun when Park Ye Jin was still on the show, and you would see Hyori gang up with YeJin as the antagonist side. Park ShiYeon was awful as YeJin's replacement.

plus I don't think people Korean ppl regard HJW as someone who has done a lot of plastic surgery, so it's clearly a joke from Hyori's part (a few pages ago, someone posted that HJW was number 1 on the lsit of beautiful actress who looks the same before and after debut ~ meaning, no plastic surgery).

Hi tetsi

Thanks for the clarification. You've got the answers to ease my curiousity. Honestly this is my first time watching family outing. Just solely to see jiwon in it. I'm not very knowledgeable about other variety shows in korean except KBS Happy together which I can watch it on my paid TV broadcast. Actually I tried to search for Happy together that had Jiwon in it. I thought I've seen it before.

I second your statement about the plastic surgery. I strongly believe Ha ji won is a natural beauty...her look now is just the same before and after debut. Even in WHIB, there's a script on Jo in sung part that said 'Lee Su Jung' is a natural beauty girl.

erasigma

I think jiwon phootoshoot for W Korea magazine is the latest pictorial of her. The stylist just comb half of her back hair right to her front face. Or maybe like what you just said... she's wearing a wig.

f927

Thanks for the pics. Jiwon is incredibly gorgeous in the Prada show. The black dress compliment her beautiful figure. Just her handbag should be in red colour to match her red shoes. I just don't understand why the article said 'The birth of muse'. If I'm not mistaken...jiwon Compagna CF always like to use muse music in their CF. Is that related?

2010 HA JI WON COMPAGNA

I really love the music...it's catchy.

• Like 1

W Korea magazine, Mar edition: Gif provide by f927

*quoted image*

I don't mean any insult to anybody, but I see these images for W Korea as unlikely as - or at least inconsistent with - images on the photoshoot that Ha Ji Won may have worked on in February 2011 (or was that late January?) when she went to LA. Her hair is clearly short and cropped in the back. Very editorial and high fashion. In the premiere for Late Autumn, which she attended immediately after her trip to LA, HJW is shown to have pulled her hair back in a short half-pony tail. 

*quoted image*

If anything, her hair in the W Korea photo spread seems more in line with the hair she sported in the High Cut for Benetton Green Campaign images she shot with her brother, and which came out back in early-mid 2010. 

*quoted image*

What do you think? Don't photoshoot spreads for the major magazines take time to polish, perfect, and publish? Or is the turn around for Korean mags really really fast?

Just wondering. 

edit: or maybe she's just wearing a wig and I'm just thinking too hard. 

isaw one photo ,she had her hair clip at the back.... this is her LA photo shoot.

• Like 1

Guest sintame

I don't think I'll ever get tired looking at Ha Ji Won. Though I like some other korean stars, but Ha Ji Won is one of a kind. Can't get enough of her! I've been on Ha Ji Won marathon since SG ends. Can't wait for her next drama.

Thank you guys for posting those news and pics of Ha Ji Won.

She's not only sexy, but she's got some KILLER legs!!! :lol:

Guest RAINLUVER012

Hi tetsi

Thanks for the clarification. You've got the answers to ease my curiousity. Honestly this is my first time watching family outing. Just solely to see jiwon in it. I'm not very knowledgeable about other variety shows in korean except KBS Happy together which I can watch it on my paid TV broadcast. Actually I tried to search for Happy together that had Jiwon in it. I thought I've seen it before.

I second your statement about the plastic surgery. I strongly believe Ha ji won is a natural beauty...her look now is just the same before and after debut. Even in WHIB, there's a script on Jo in sung part that said 'Lee Su Jung' is a natural beauty girl.

erasigma

I think jiwon phootoshoot for W Korea magazine is the latest pictorial of her. The stylist just comb half of her back hair right to her front face. Or maybe like what you just said... she's wearing a wig.

f927

Thanks for the pics. Jiwon is incredibly gorgeous in the Prada show. The black dress compliment her beautiful figure. Just her handbag should be in red colour to match her red shoes. I just don't understand why the article said 'The birth of muse'. If I'm not mistaken...jiwon Compagna CF always like to use muse music in their CF. Is that related?

2010 HA JI WON COMPAGNA

I really love the music...it's catchy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way.

I got kind of mad while watching it too...

I know Lee HyoRi is supposed to be the "Queen Bee" character but she could have been a bit nicer. haha

Ha JiWon has such a great personality, she was always smiling and laughing. Her "wow dance" is adorable too :D

I read an interview of Im ChangJung from earlier this month.

He is known for doing a lot of projects with many beautiful actresses. He worked with Ha JiWon in "Sex is Zero" and "Miracle on 1st Street"

When asked to compare the different actresses based on their charm he said,

"Go SoYoung has the best appearance, Ha JiWon has the best personality, and Um JiWon has the best acting skill"

(Personally, I think Ha JiWon is best in all 3 :D)

Link to article http://media.daum.net/entertain/movie/view.html?cateid=1034&newsid=20110217172008504&p=Edaily

I think Ha JiWon is all natural too. The main difference from her past pictures is that she lost a lot of weight because she exercises a lot

I think she and her brother (Jeon TaeSoo) have the same eyes.

They look really similar!

daumnet20110112171740.jpg

daumnet20110112171710.jpg

daumnet20110112171809.jpg

daumnet20110112171817.jpg

daumnet20110112171812.jpg

daumnet20110112171530.jpg

her mom and dad :D

Hi tetsi

Seema,

is this the clip you're looking for?

Ha Ji Won in Happy Together

you can see that Lee Hyori was one of the hosts there...

and she's verrrryyyyy nice to her :lol:

so rest assured, that FO was just acting on Hyori's part :)

• Like 1

Seema,

is this the clip you're looking for?

Ha Ji Won in Happy Together

you can see that Lee Hyori was one of the hosts there...

and she's verrrryyyyy nice to her :lol:

so rest assured, that FO was just acting on Hyori's part :)

Thanks a lot tetsi for the link. I think this happy together is rather old...wonder what year was it. Both jiwon and hyori was so beautiful and kinda look alike . Hopefully ...one kind soul can subs this.

Agree with you Rainlover Jiwon and her brother have similar shape of eyes...almond or rabbit shape eyes. I think their shape of mouth also similar. Thanks for the pics of jiwon convo. I read in this previous page that she took 10 years to complete her degree becoz of her involvement in acting. Please correct if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

GanaaxHopefully it's not too late to say thank you for the links. Just finished watching it and couldn't stop laughing. The guys and ha ji won were so funny. They like to tease jiwon's hand movement trademark. From what I see in episode 69 part 9...Jiwon can't cook...she was so clueless how to help the guys in cooking..she didn't even know how to wash the fish properly. Wow...this amazing woman has a flaw..she doesn't know how to cook.One more thing...I wonder whether this family outing episode was all scripted. For sure we can clearly see the jealous face from Lee hyori towards jiwon. Was that real or just for the show? I'm a bit pissed with hyori when she said 'Is she a natural beauty' for jiwon in episode 68 part 2. I know it was a joke ...cycnical joke [i think], but to say it outloud on national tv...I think it's not professional. I can see jiwon's stunned face after hearing it . But she's so good in tackling the situation. She just gave a good laugh and her signature hand movement. How I wish I can turn the table on for Hyori...asking her the exact same question...what will she feel?

the girl who and maccayThanks for all the gorgeous pics of jiwon. Reading what maccay wrote about Hwang jin yi....make me want to download the series. Up until now , I still don't watch Hwang jin yi, Ditto, Phone, Nighmare, School 2, Haeundae, Miracle on 1st street and The truth game. I realised jiwon's acting is super excellent in serious genre that is fulled with agony, vengeance, rage and melodramatic. I also think she wouldn't upset me in the horror movies becoz she certainly has the expressive eyes with striking and prominent eyebrow...which is the most important element to look scary and villain.

seema I thought about Hyori being a little sarcastic on JiWon but it's all for the show and laughter, where we can take jokes like that. JiWon shouldn't be offended on that because we know she's a natural beauty, no plastics. Watching her from her past projects and her latest- Secret Garden, she has not changed except for her hairstyles. It's so funny though, she can't cook but she caught a fish. :lol:

I truly recommend everyone who have not seen Hwang Jin Yi to watch it. She was captivating. But don't get your hopes too high on the love story, because not all love stories end happily ever after, just like WHIB and Damo. But it was beautifully made. She worked hard for this and she garnered so many awards from this drama ~ 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival: Best Actress for Hwang Jin Yi, 34th Korea Broadcasting Awards: Best Actress for Hwang Jin Yi, KBS Performance Awards: Highest Award for Hwang Jin Yi. The Special is a also a must watch because that's where we all see the BTS and NG's, they all look serious in the drama but watching them have a good laugh is priceless.

me to seema i want to download and watch HJY ...while reading what maccay wrote about the drama...I"m finishing Damo right now...I watch WHIB last weekend and it really got me hooked...she's really good and beautiful in that drama and I cried its heartbreaking..she and JIS has a great chemistry...and thanks ganaax for the FO link ..I enjoyed it very much...LOL alone in front of my PC...I'm visiting this thread everyday..just checking of any news about HJW..

mench I'm also planning to have all Ha Ji Won drama/movies on DVD. Her 1023 fans have all the DVD box collection of her dramas and movies. Amazing!

Hi seema,if you've watched FO episodes before, you can see that this was the persona Hyori adopted for her family character.she's always like this whenever there's a female guest came to the show (and all the guys would fall over each other at the female guest' feet). and it's really all just for laugh. It's much more fun when Park Ye Jin was still on the show, and you would see Hyori gang up with YeJin as the antagonist side. Park ShiYeon was awful as YeJin's replacement.plus I don't think people Korean ppl regard HJW as someone who has done a lot of plastic surgery, so it's clearly a joke from Hyori's part (a few pages ago, someone posted that HJW was number 1 on the lsit of beautiful actress who looks the same before and after debut ~ meaning, no plastic surgery).

tetsi Ha Ji Won had more fun with the guys than Hyori and Park Shi Yeon. PSY was too quiet. I wonder if they were intimidated by JiWon, but JiWon was very friendly and loves to laugh with just about anything and that's her nature.

erasigma Her W Korea photos spreads was taken in LA. It's all her hair and make-up stylists that did the wonders, and it all made us think. Can't do much about short hairdos but Ji Won rocks it in any style even with a wig.

RAINLUVER012 JiWon and her brother look like identical twins. Honestly i didn't know him until SKKS, i read somewhere JiWon's brother was in the casts, and i knew just from his eyes, he is JiWon's brother, can't be denied.

f927 thanks for the whole Elle and W Korea gifs. She was elegant in her Elle photo spreads whereas her W Korea's more retro and chic.

Ha Ji won's BTS Elle photo shoot/ trip to Beijing for Prada fashion Show

photopci.jpgphotoxs.jpg

cr: HJW dcgall

fa909c4c9deb.jpg96e49210d4e9.jpg1a7ecf3bc86a.jpgb2a29c42caf3.jpg

thedramascenes.com .........                                                

from Hwang jini

kinopoisk.ru-Hwangjin-i-1433187.jpg

Jang Geun Suk was 19 year old......

Ha Ji won was 28 year old..

Back in 2006, Jang Geun-seok was a baby-faced, 19-year-old actor transitioning into more adult roles in the hit KBS sageuk drama Hwang Jini, which starred Ha Ji-won as the famous gisaeng. (Okay, he’s still baby-faced.) Three years later, he has admitted to an old crush on his noona co-star back when they played mutual first loves in that drama.

He made the confession at the taping of an upcoming episode of KBS’s Entertainment Weekly, in response to the question, “Have you ever fallen in love while filming?” He answered yes, saying, “When I was filming Hwang Jini, I had a one-sided crush on Ha Ji-won noona. … She’s so beautiful and kind that a person can’t help but fall for her.”

jang3cx2.jpg

25196ee987b2.jpg

cb98fe04b24f.jpg

1f67bbc842b1.jpg

3a91f9609b3c.jpg

d20dc46d145e.jpg

bcb8182c1480.jpg

e327e333672a.jpg

fff0ba214864.jpg6aaaea424b21.jpg7a194c267a93.jpg19ea89e94391.jpge56c15be9fce.jpg1951d521bd35.jpg6a2e245a77d7.jpg

0f3c02e6d36c.jpg

Myung Wol ............The Fiery Siren

bc84cc9736dd.jpg

hwang84.jpg

hwang340.jpg

hwang105.jpg

968393bd4bb8.jpgkinopoisk.ru-Hwangjin-i-1433199.jpgkinopoisk.ru-Hwangjin-i-1433190.jpg

hwang366.jpg10913893_gal.jpg073010031_L.jpg

073010032_L.jpg

073010036_L.jpg

4sj2.jpg0tj7.jpg00lr7.jpg

Guest RAINLUVER012

Just finished watching Haeundae (finally!)

What a great movie! It had me laughing and crying and gasping in surprise.

Ha JiWon's performance was amazing once again :D

She said in an interview that she had to yell "oppa" hundreds of times while filming the scene when Sul KyungKyu lets go of her hand and she even lost her voice.

She even got trampled over while filming the running scenes (they showed the BTS clip in her star zoom in interview).

To perfect her Pusan dialect, she practiced nonstop listening to recordings and speaking only in Pusan dialect for 4 months. Everyday she recorded herself speaking and listened to it to improve and hear her progress.

No wonder the movie reached 12,000,000 views! So much dedication!

2009071508252390248_3.jpg

2009071508252390248_2.jpg

2009071508252390248_1.jpg