♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest bashful

Hihi Sintame,

Anywhere we can watch that news clip?

yes please count me in too. I would like to watch that clip on youtube if available. :)

Guest sintame

hi lovehbhjw & bashful,

right after I saw it on tv, I tried searching for the clip on arirang website. I’m not sure if they post the past news, but i can't seem to find past news clips. I even searched it on arirang youtube channel, but that's not updated at all. It appeared on 2/16/11 arirang news, not showbiz extra. I was actually focused on listening to Korean news, then all of a sudden the newscaster paused and say it’s time for celebrity weekly. I didn’t pay attention at first because they were just showing JYJ, then they showed HB and a poster of his movie, then HJW! I I don’t know, maybe it’s just the way they edit. It was a very short clip, but enough to get me excited, especially when the camera kept panning on HJW when HB speaks. I can’t find the clip, all I found is the caption.

Arirang National

i just cut the excerpt

The movie "Late Autumn" held a special preview ahead of its release in Korea. Many Korean stars showed up on the red carpet to congratulate "Late Autumn"'s stars, Hyeon Bin and Tang Wei.

[interview : Ji Jin-hui, Actor] "Everything feels great. Hyeon Bin, I'll enjoy the movie. You're awesome, and I hope you finish your military duty safe and sound. I'll be here waiting when you get back. Good luck!"

[interview : Seong Yu-ri, Actress] "I came to see Hyeon Bin's movie. I almost got trampled on my way up here."

There were many stars already inside the theater. Shin Min-a was there, as well as Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang, both of whom recently starred alongside Hyeon Bin in the TV drama "Secret Garden." Seol Gyeong-gu could also be spotted in the crowd.

[interview : Tang Wei, Actress] "Hello, I'm Tang Wei. I am so happy to be here in Korea, having starred in a Korean movie."

[interview : Hyeon Bin, Actor] "Hello, this is Hyeon Bin. I know that everyone here is extremely busy and has tight schedules. Thank you so much for taking the time to be here today."

"Late Autumn" will soon be in theaters. We hope that it will be as successful as everyone has wished it to be!

Just happen to flip channel and came across arirang news yesterday, it's just interesting how they cover late autumn premier night..first they showed the lead stars on stage, then the celebrities who attended the event, of course ha ji won was mention, but after that..they showed hyun bin, and everytime they show hb, the camera then focuses on ha ji won, I mean it's nice, but why, hmmm, lol! Glad she really made it on time for the event, considering LA was a longer flight than china :-)

**cough **cough :wub:

They really know how to entertain us

Guest lovehbhjw

hi lovehbhjw & bashful,

right after I saw it on tv, I tried searching for  the clip on arirang website. I’m not sure if they post the past news, but i can't seem to find past news clips. I even searched it on arirang youtube channel, but that's not updated at all. It appeared on 2/16/11 arirang news, not showbiz extra. I was actually focused on listening to Korean news, then all of a sudden the newscaster paused and say it’s time for celebrity weekly. I didn’t pay attention at first because they were just showing JYJ, then they showed HB and a poster of his movie, then HJW! I  I don’t know, maybe it’s just the way they edit. It was a very short clip, but enough to get me excited, especially when the camera kept panning on HJW when HB speaks. I can’t find the clip, all I found is the caption.

Arirang National

i just cut the excerpt

The movie "Late Autumn" held a special preview ahead of its release in Korea. Many Korean stars showed up on the red carpet to congratulate "Late Autumn"'s stars, Hyeon Bin and Tang Wei.

[interview : Ji Jin-hui, Actor] "Everything feels great. Hyeon Bin, I'll enjoy the movie. You're awesome, and I hope you finish your military duty safe and sound. I'll be here waiting when you get back. Good luck!"

[interview : Seong Yu-ri, Actress] "I came to see Hyeon Bin's movie. I almost got trampled on my way up here."

There were many stars already inside the theater. Shin Min-a was there, as well as Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang, both of whom recently starred alongside Hyeon Bin in the TV drama "Secret Garden." Seol Gyeong-gu could also be spotted in the crowd.

[interview : Tang Wei, Actress] "Hello, I'm Tang Wei. I am so happy to be here in Korea, having starred in a Korean movie."

[interview : Hyeon Bin, Actor] "Hello, this is Hyeon Bin. I know that everyone here is extremely busy and has tight schedules. Thank you so much for taking the time to be here today."

"Late Autumn" will soon be in theaters. We hope that it will be as successful as everyone has wished it to be!

hihi Sintame,

Thank you so much for sharing.  It's ok, we get the indirect heart fluttering effect through you...:w00t::wub:

i think she deserves a lot more International recognition for her such good acting skills....

i really love her numerous change/different roles and great acting skill...

I've watched almost all her movies and drama

movies I've watched

Haeundae

BA:BO

Miracle on 1st Street

Duelist

Daddy-Long-Legs

Love, So Divine

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Reversal of Fortune

Sex Is Zero

Phone

Dramas I've watched

Secret Garden

Hwang Jin-i

Something Happened in Bali

Damo

Secret

and I can say that She's the most chameleon-like actress that I've ever witnessed......

Guest niknokdagu425

i think she deserves a lot more International recognition for her such good acting skills....

movies I've watched

Haeundae

Miracle on 1st Street

Duelist

Daddy-Long-Legs

Love, So Divine

Reversal of Fortune

Sex Is Zero

Phone

Dramas I've watched

Secret Garden

Hwang Jin-i

Damo

Secret

and I can say that She's the most chameleon-like actress that I've ever witnessed......

@ganaax

she is really an amazing woman. the only tv drama i havent watched is Beautiful Life/Life is beautiful (KBS) with kim rae won i hope someone can upload it. i went to the thread but i cant download it.

Guest ikesung

we can't really wait for her upcoming movie.

i do hope that it'll be the next big hit in korea and overseas too.

but how about her next drama project?

i'm thinking about innocent love remake of japanese drama, where she play as the teacher and ........who ya will the main actor???? phew.gifphew.gif

movies I've watched

Haeundae

Miracle on 1st Street

Duelist

Daddy-Long-Legs

Love, So Divine

Reversal of Fortune

Sex Is Zero

Phone

Dramas I've watched

Secret Garden

Hwang Jin-i

Damo

Secret

@gaanax....me too I've watched most of her dramas and movies you mentioned above.....I haven't watch secret and phone can you provide me the link..I'll be very thankful..I'm finishing Damo right now...

and you should watch closer to heaven she's very good there...

Yes..HA Ji WON is one great actress...I haven't been this crazy to any celebrity before including Hollywood celebs and our local celebs here but with HJW I don't know I just really like her. She's versatile ,down to earth,and totally amazing....

waiting for her new movie..and a new drama probably????

Hi all, this is my first post...love coming here everyday, hoping to see something new about our dear HJW.

Dunno whether anyone has posted this already, but I found this clip of SG press conference on tudou.com, actually it was recorded before the actual interview. Can see from there HB is such a gentleman, trying to help HJW with the microphones. Cute!:wub:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GjWi7XOn-wQ/

Guest limestar08

Hi everyone, i'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won too.

Can anyone help me to find HD version or 720p version or Bluray of movie "Duelist" (2005) (Starring Kang Dong Won & Ha Ji Won)?

I need it in a hurry!

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry guys, I've been busy lately, finally finish some midterms and reading week is coming so I can find some time to stay around and share some stuff. :) Will be back real soon!

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi everyone, i'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won too.

Can anyone help me to find HD version or 720p version or Bluray of movie "Duelist" (2005) (Starring Kang Dong Won & Ha Ji Won)?

I need it in a hurry!

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance :)

@ limestar08

go to azntv.comsmile.gif

Thanks f927 for JiWon's new W Korea photos. Also welcome to the thread. :D

She looks intense but sophisticated. :wub: I like how they styled her hair shorter, although her hair is already short.

The clothes look comfortable and the last one is sporty and chic.

She's wearing Dior, Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch.

I want this magazine!

Guest CHRUEZZ

taken from ALLKPOP

Ha Ji Won stuns with her fierce beauty for ‘W Korea’

20110218hajiwonw2.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won has been enjoying explosive popularity thanks to her drama, “Secret Garden“, but she’s also being recognized as a fashion inspiration. Her recent photoshoot for ’W Korea‘ has fashionistas buzzing over her fierce beauty and style.

The concept for this photoshoot was to portray an image that was opposite to ‘Gil Ra Im‘. Ha Ji Won herself wanted to be styled as an actress, and not as a stuntwoman; she definitely succeeded in doing so by wearing ultra-feminine high fashion clothing.

For this photoshoot, the actress completely changed her makeup, hairstyle, and clothes – thus transforming an edgy, yet elegant woman.

Although Ha Ji Won has finished filming “Secret Garden”, she’s still juggling a very busy schedule. Despite it all, it’s said that she kept a constant smile on her face and cheered the staff on set.

The photoshoot took place in L.A., but many fans were still able to recognize her, confirming the global popularity of “Secret Garden”.

@gaanax....me too I've watched most of her dramas and movies you mentioned above.....I haven't watch secret and phone can you provide me the link..I'll be very thankful..I'm finishing Damo right now...

and you should watch closer to heaven she's very good there...

Yes..HA Ji WON is one great actress...I haven't been this crazy to any celebrity before including Hollywood celebs and our local celebs here but with HJW I don't know I just really like her. She's versatile ,down to earth,and totally amazing....

waiting for her new movie..and a new drama probably????

I think her next project is Hanbando with Jang Dong Gun and JaeJoong JYJ.

If u guys dropped on JaeJoong thread, u can see that they are talking about it...CMIIW