♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won has arrived and the crowd has gone wild! She looks dashing in a white dress with her hair pulled back in a high ponytail

Ha Ji Won introduced herself in both fluent English and Korean! :)

She visited USS earlier in the day with the fans; it was an intimate experience. She took the Transformer ride, which she say was very fun!

First 2 fans up on stage to play Dibi Dibi Dip with Ha Ji Won! They changed the gestures to a crown, a greeting and a bow.

Oops, turns out that Ha Ji Won will facilitate the game while the two fans go against each other.

She giggled several times while shouting Dibi Dibi Dip for the fans; personal opinion: too cute!

The winner of the game receives a signed polaroid from Ha Ji Won

She shared that she rode a horse for 7-8 hour, saying that it's tough but now she thinks it is good experience

She was asked to make a choice between the two male characters in the drama. Who do you want her to choose?

This is a 51-episodes long drama but she says that you will definitely be able to enjoy the drama!

How she maintains stamina for filming: she doesnt have time to exercise so she eats fruits and vegs a lot. And listens to music she enjoys.

She shares that she is in the midst of filming a movie, and hopes that she will be able to show it to everybody soon

The 20 lucky fans will now go on stage for the phototaking session with Ha Ji Won!

She once again says that she will be here on 9 Jan 2015 for a fanmeeting (in English!) and hopes to see everybody there again!

Ha Ji Won kept her sweet smile on through the entire session, making sure to wave to fans as well

She expresses her thanks to the fans (from level 1 to 7!) who came today! She also thanks everybody who has loved her since Secret Garden.

She expresses her thanks to the fans (from level 1 to 7!) who came today! She also thanks everybody who has loved her since Secret Garden.

credit: SG K-Wave twitter

---
HaJiWon is finally here at Plaza Singapura!!! Are you all excited?!?!

Byh4yVOCYAAxbOE.jpg

Ha Ji Won talked about her trip to USS!!! She enjoyed it! And wish she would have another chance in future!

Games on stage with Ha Ji Won!!! #HaJiWoninSG #HaJiWon One lucky fan won a polaroid with her!! And she got it signed as well!

#HaJiWon is talking her drama... Empress Ki!! Now she was just asked which man she would choose to be with!!

#HaJiWon ate healthy during the drama filming! Lots of nuts and fruits!! Her mum even packed home cooked food for her!!

Ha Ji Won wishes all the fans who came today to see her again next year during her fanmeet! She thanks those who have supported her!

Ha Ji Won meet and greet has ended!!

Byh9ve6CEAAKwAW.jpg:large

credit: Hallyustage twitter
----

The empress is here! Looking elegant with a white floral dress!

Byh3yA1CcAAYD1D.jpg:large

Ha Ji Won taking a Polaroid picture with a lucky fan!

Byh5tAaCYAA_Azx.jpg

Ha Ji won says "I have a big news" Guess what! She'll be in SG on 9th Jan 2015 :)

source: the fifth parlour

----
short video here
http://instagram.com/p/tcZv05wdKO/

video of HJW signing Polaroid for lucky fan
http://instagram.com/p/tcaejuQdLL/

Credit: rebeccajtan

i'm not sure if this person bumped into HJW or she's a staff, she was with/saw HJW at Universal Studios today..
i think she's one of the participants of the starhub contest who has been chosen to spent time with Jiwon at Universal Studios.

from lyddish IG

these are her IG posts about Jiwonnie:

오늘 촬영의 주인공~~!! 뉴규...?? 좀 황후 느낌있네??ㅋㅋ Guess who? @ Madagascar, Universal Studio Singapore

Ha Ji Won is an awesome person. I wasn't a fan of hers before (since I don't watch K-Dramas) but she's simply adorable & sweet!

Well she was squealing happily when she got off.. ㅋㅋㅋ      (i think she's talking about Jiwonnie's Transformer ride at USS)

10684181_519188884883869_2109318671_n.jp

ℬ.ℊℯrмainℯ ❥ @cheshirecat1023 · 39m

HJW: For JJM & JCW, the one I love is the roles they played. When they remove their costumes & wear their shirt&jeans, there’s no more love.

(It's like her Damo's feelings towards her co-stars)

Been working for the past 10 years, “No time for dating, no time for having fun, of course, no time for getting involved in scandals.”

HJW: “When my friend says the she’ll introduce me to someone, I’ll say ‘Okay, I’ll give it a try’...”

HJW: “... But when I really want to meet that person, I get afraid and get cold feet, and I feel awkward.”

Ha Ji Won believes in love at first sight, but since she’s shy, even when meeting a man she admires, she doesn't take the initiative.

She also revealed that her friends often joke that she “cannot receive the signal of love”.

HJW: They (my friends) will always say, ‘We can see that that man likes you’, but I just don’t feel it.

HJW: I think I need some more experience in this area and begin to understand receiving that ‘signal’.

Is it you dear @minnie0301??? I'm just curious :)

I feel like HJW is quite choosy or seems like she's kinda hard to get :)) :D

Hello everyone~ I just came back from the meet and greet session! I missed her airport arrival so no way I was missing this.
I wanna share with you guys Ha Ji Won's message to the Singaporean fans and she delivered it in English!

I took a lot of pictures too but it's kinda amateurish. I'll review them and see if there's any good ones~

ferlycious said: ℬ.ℊℯrмainℯ ❥ @cheshirecat1023 · 39m

HJW: For JJM & JCW, the one I love is the roles they played. When they remove their costumes & wear their shirt&jeans, there’s no more love.

Been working for the past 10 years, “No time for dating, no time for having fun, of course, no time for getting involved in scandals.”

HJW: “When my friend says the she’ll introduce me to someone, I’ll say ‘Okay, I’ll give it a try’...”

HJW: “... But when I really want to meet that person, I get afraid and get cold feet, and I feel awkward.”

Ha Ji Won believes in love at first sight, but since she’s shy, even when meeting a man she admires, she doesn’t take the initiative.

She also revealed that her friends often joke that she “cannot receive the signal of love”.

HJW: They (my friends) will always say, ‘We can see that that man likes you’, but I just don’t feel it.

HJW: I think I need some more experience in this area and begin to understand receiving that ‘signal’.

Is it you dear @minnie0301??? I'm just curious :)