[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest Stacy
okay, so this was the FIRST non-korean drama i ever watched.....and can i just say that i loved it???? ha ha ha. i even have the "say that you love me" song as my main profile song for myspace! Loved it!!!
This is a great movie for transacting from kdrama to twdrama. One of the few good (from beginning to end) dramas I've seen in the tw industry. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHUNGHEE

!#$@$%#^%%$^

iswak<3333333333

shoot

I LOVE the ost

its

CRAZY

:D

my brother had one of they're songs on his ipod,

and

I was walking home

playing it

not noticing that it was one of the songs

and I started crying

and I was just

dazed

didn't know why the heck I was cryinggg

<33333333333333333333

:D

iswak 2 iswak 2!!

Guest marynille_joy

NEWS FROM Ariel's official website:

【2007/05/06 消息】日本东京"恶作剧之吻"的粉丝见面会

转自依晨花园

讯息来自晨堡、周子娱乐

感谢日本晨迷takiechan 的主动询问,并获得台湾晨迷向周子的确认

依晨应该会参加2007/05/06 日本东京"恶作剧之吻"的粉丝见面会

==============

转自晨吧

we (well, we as in the ppl in joesfamily) already know that Joe go 2 Japan again in like 2 months to promote ISWAK1...and the news above just confirmed that...

ARIEL WILL BE THERE AS WELL!!!!

OMG cant wait 2 c more pics of them....(they should be going there 2gether rite?)

Guest secretz

omg i have just started watching this yesterday. I know im am so late hahaha but omg i cant stop watching it...its so funny and cuteee hahaha each episode gets better and better. Now i understand why alot of ppl went crazy over this drama :D haha okie enuff said ~going bak to watch it..(only on epi 9 ^^ )

Guest marynille_joy

just don't want this thread left behind... hehe

open a question:

when do think Joe (first) loved Ariel? or notice her to change and though surrending his self to her?

Guest xsilentangel

gosh..... i love this drama so much.... one of my favs all time.. cant chooe between my girl and this..

OMGGG can't wait til number 2!!!

this is my first taiwanese drama~

i finished the whole series in one day!! (im bored on spring break)

its really good....i felt soo bad for jin but im glad everything fell in place in the end

i can't wait for the sequel!!

ermm do u know where else you can download this drama besides silentregrets.com and d-addicts?

the silentregrets 1 was working fine until like episode 13 .. the downloading thing like closes by itself even though its not finished.. so the episode is like not finished when we watch it..

thnx in advanced

editt -----

nevermind i got it worked out -_-"

Guest Elluzions

just don't want this thread left behind... hehe

open a question:

when do think Joe (first) loved Ariel? or notice her to change and though surrending his self to her?

Hmm...I'd really have to think about it..lol I'll get back to that whenever I figure it out ^_^

There's 2 threads updating on part 2? *searches* lol

Ackk..Im guessing that they started filming now? Can't wait!

Guest secretz

Or you can get HQ DVD rip hardsubs at jdramas @ livejournal - you have to register and all, but there are over a hundred shows there - all with english subs

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/

i registered for an account but i dont know how to access website...its too weird..not like the usual ones. Plus i cant find this drama there. can u help plz :( thanx

Guest marynille_joy

Episode 1:

At first watching this episode, in kind of boring… Because, their‘s only less interaction between Ariel and Joe… The story let us only see what Joe’s personality was… How cold and arrogant and how he hated people interfere his normal and used life… But you will notice there was also a little emotion written their face too… You just can hardly see it because all of us focused, on his cold rejection… Aaawww!…So lonely… :<

Let’s begin with the scene, were Ariel was standing and hand outstretched with a letter in her hand. You will find Joe was curious… And when he noticed that Ariel was handling him a letter, I think he was not comfortable at all… Although, he was remain calm and cool outside. Some words are running from his thoughts… Like, What is she doing?... Why is she doing this?… What was she holding?... What will I do?.. Should I accept it?... Knowing what would happen if he does accept it… Joe made his decision… He did not accept the letter… He just walked past at her… I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but as he walked pass, he still take a glance her… And also to the letter she was holding… And when he noticed that Ariel fell into the ground, I think he was bit embarrassed, shocked, and curious (for him self) and a little bit worried (for Ariel) too… Why? Embarrassed: coz many students are looking at them… Shocked and Curious: coz she just suddenly fell… And little bit worried: coz why she was lying on the ground… If you think his not worried, why would he even bother to return… And he did not even put attention to his friend who was asking him something... You wouldn’t notice it, because all you could see is his back…But you can still sense that he was bothered by Ariel… He’s mind and attention is still focused on her lying form… And even though, Joe told her that “it will not do better in my life”… I think he just want her to get up immediately… So that Ariel would not be embarrassed from the bunch of people who were watching them… (As you can see there were only few students who knew about that time)... So rude of him!!!… And If I were Ariel, after hearing those words, I would get up and run away immediately… But Ariel as Xiangqin (stupid) remained there lying due of shock, shame for her self and hurt by his words… So, many people curious of what’s happening surrounded her …

I felt so sorry for Ariel… She likes Joe for almost 2 years… Yet, he didn’t even accept or read her letter… It was so painful… She even put some handwork for writing it and lots of courage to handle that letter to him. But Joe totally ignored it… Other people would be proud if someone will do something like that… At least he would accept it right?... Just not to hurt someone’s feelings… OOWWW… ZHISHU is so evil… That time, I really want to poke his head… And if I were XIANGQIN I will not even go back to that school again… It’s was very embarrassing… I have no face to look all the people especially ZHISHU… I really admired Ariel’s love for Joe… She was turned down by him and became the laughing stock of the whole school. But she is still brave to face all those humiliation… It means that her love is real and pure… gosh!!!... Martyr!!!... LOL…

By the time when Ah jin confronted Joe about that incident… Ah jin told Joe that he should be proud, because someone likes him. I was very angry and want to punch him hard on the nose, because Joe just ignored him… But when I saw his expression the very first Ah jin talked to him (Ah jin shouted about looking only with someone who has brain), I think or I just miss read it… But I saw a very tiny guilt written on his face when he looked at Ariel… And then he looks down… I think he felt so sorry that he did that to her… I also think he didn’t even know why he just did that… Or maybe, he’s not use to it…. And maybe it’s the first time that someone will do something like that in front of the whole bunch of people in school… I really want to kick him hard from the back when he said “I despised stupid girls”… So rude! So evil of him!... HHmmp!!! But as I watched it again, he was just irritated by Ah jin’s persisting question… And I also think he was also annoyed by Ah jin himself… After pulling Ah jin away from Joe, he can just walked away directly and not minding Ah jin’s outburst (Because we all know that Ah jin can never let go at his friends grasp… If we were friend of Ah jin and he looks like his going to a war, we hold him tightly so that he can’t make any trouble for himself.)… Right?... But, why does he stay and still listen?… And after hearing those words he looked irritated and very annoyed… On my opinion, Joe thinks that Ah jin likes Ariel and he is her protector… And maybe that time his was jealous because Ah jin is hovering over Ariel… He doesn’t like it at all… Maybe you think it out of the blue opinion… But that’s what I’ve read from Joe’s reaction… The protection and care of Ah jin for Ariel and then Joe’s mood changes… It all fits!… You could see it in all his eyes… He’s so PISSED!… Maybe that’s why he said those words... To hurt Ariel!… (Remember on some episodes, every time Joe was jealous without noticing it he insulted and embarrassed her)… OOOOWww...!!! The looks of Ariel were really pitiful… OUCH!!!... That’s really painful… Nice act for Joe… Great performance!…

The scene when Ariel’s house collapse because of the earthquake, his friends was asking people to help and donate some money… When Ah jin sees Joe, he forces him to help… They threw some snide remarks… (That he makes Ariel sad and Joe didn’t call the earthquake or something etc…) Ariel who was still hurt about what happened, felt insulted the way Joe donated… So she threw his money… As you can see, you will notice a shock expression written in his face (just for a second). Joe didn’t expect that she would do that… And when she told him that liking him is just a waste of time and she’d rather die than accept her help… (I think Joe already knows that Ariel was going to stay in their house…) He told her to remember her words… I also think that Joe is troubled when Ariel said those words. Maybe because, she was only the first person who talks to him that way and maybe admiration grew on him… Ariel likes him but she’s not kind of person who would bow down her knees just for him, and will being quiet & hides after that horrible incident… She still fights and stood on her own feet… And she got a tremendous guts!… But he remained his cool and cold act… (There are lots of scenes that every time Ariel try to get over Joe, Joe did or do something to make Ariel impossible to forget him… Like the time in graduation… he was provoked and just kissed her… And the time when Ariel got a wrong impression about Joe and Zhi yu living together he asked Zhi yu’s sister to tell the truth…) Knowing that, many people are looking at them, he just walked away with his friend… (If you read the Japanese Manga, ZS already notices XQ on their 1st year orientation… Maybe it was that time he already likes her… Because of the trauma in his past he just remained cold and distant to people.)

When Ariel and his father A cai moved at the house of his friend she was shocked that A li’ son is Joe… So cute, when I saw Ariel in shocked expression…LOL… And Joe was a smiling cynically at her… Ariel felt awkward and embarrassed that they will be staying at the same roof of the person whom she had a fight earlier. She didn’t even dare to look at his face…I felt the same feeling of Ariel had that time…LOL.. If you saw her expression, you could read some words playing at her head…Like, What am I going to do?... How am I going to face him?... to talk to him?... Ah!! This is so embarrassing…!! She didn’t know what to do in the situation. And Joe, he was really enjoying her awkwardness… LOL!... You can read in his face what he was thinking… Like, So you’re here?... What are you going to do now?.. Leaving here with me?… How are you going to move in front of me…huh?... will see!!!… hahahaha!!!...!!! So cute…!!!... Gosh!!... He’s really enjoying it…LOL …

But, have you seen Joe smiled since the beginning of the episode? Nope, right? Because… He never did… I think he never smiled carelessly since his childhood days after his trauma… Remember when Mama Jiang told Ariel about his past… Ever since that day he became less friendly and always cold to people… But, why does he smile at Ariel even in cynical way?... Joe could just treat her as just the same… Right?... Be cold and ignoring like he always did… And forget as if nothing happened… Remember when Joe said to Ariel that felt his real self when she was with him…LOL… Maybe Joe never notices it… He just was enjoying Ariel awkwardness… LOL… He’s teasing her… LOL

The time they entered the house, Joe was shock when her mother welcome Ariel in such a warm way?... She never did that in some of his friends… Maybe he was thinking that, how come your so warm with her you hardly even know her?.. Why do you do that to her?... you never like that to my friends?... she’s even not your daughter…. I think Joe wants her mother to treat Ariel in normal way (visitor treatment)… LOL…

I really love when the director focused on Joe the time when he cynically smiles at Ariel… I really felt the embarrassment …LOL… It’s really great for Ariel… You could see in her face that she doesn’t know what to do… You could really ride on her feelings…LOL…

I’m really impressed with Joe’s acting… When he easily change his guilt, worried etc to coldness and cool way… LOL!!!

Salute to all of them… The director, Joe and Ariel… ;>

What do you think about it?

if you want to read other Episode 2, 3 and iv'e just updated Ep. 4... check this out:

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...;showtopic=1881

Archived