[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest lexine

hello!

plenty of people have been telling me to watch this drama. so here i am!

are there any clubbox download links for this drama?

thanks plenty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh.yuri

when i started watching this drama, i thought it'd be incredible, like people say. really, i don't know what the hype about this drama is about.

i was already bored from the beginning til the part where i stopped.

i stopped on episode 17, a few more episodes to go.

and well, i find it okay, kinda ridiculous sometimes, especially xiang qin, the way that she keeps on persisting to love him even though he shows no emotion towards her.

but ah jin was totally cute! JIRO<3

Guest intramontabile

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a place where I can download the HQ version of:

恶作剧 by 王蓝茵

Say U Love Me by Jason & Lara

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

edit:

I meant the HQ version of the MVs.

V Thank you for your help and sorry about the misunderstanding!

Guest tstars

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a place where I can download the HQ version of:

恶作剧 by 王蓝茵

Say U Love Me by Jason & Lara

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

Try http://mp3.baidu.com

Guest kimahnna

I love this drama!

Every time I watch a new drama, it becomes my favorite one. But after watching this one, no other dramas can beat my number one spot =)

I guess it's really due to the fact that I can understand the characters in some ways because I get treated the same way in real life (not a good thing).

i really enjoyed this drama. among the four taiwanese drama that i've watched, this is my fave. perhaps, this is the only taiwanese drama that i can stand watching again (no offense to others...:) )... by any chance, can anyone share the ost for this drama? i tried the links on the first page but the link said that there is no such file....please :)

can't wait for the part 2!!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

im confused. is this drama 20 episodes or 30 episodes?

I was confused as well; but from what I found out later on: there are 20 episodes shown/aired/broadcasted on TV; but these were extended to a total of 30 episodes on DVD.

basically, both are the same thing, have the same contents.

ah, i'm bad at explaining. <_<

all I can say is that this is my favourite Taiwanese drama. I can just watch it over and over while waiting patiently for the sequel.

it started with a kiss is my favourite <3

by the way, does anyone know that cutesy piano song in iswak in the tune of yu dao?

I can't seem to find it anywhere =/ lol, probably no one knows what I'm talking about :sweatingbullets:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q79QTMT

I think you can download the ost here?

I found the link somewhere. (=

Guest mama bear

ok im here to confess..and yes...im another ISWAK FAN! HEHE

THEY CAPTURED MY HEART AND NOW IM HOOK...This is my first time watching a taiwanese drama i've always watched korean dramas...gosh!!! thank God that i've seen this one!!! soooo MUST WATCH!!!

but sometimes joe cheng just pisses me off...he is just pure intelligent that he has no feeling at all!!! grr!!!! but there are times that i like him also...but i really liked ariel lin here!!! so cute! and so natural!!! hahaha just like this ALOT!!! CAN WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL NEXT YEAR!~!!! YEHEY!!!

Guest tisa-chan

I've watched the 20 and 30 episodes version and the longer version has some scenes cut out (but maybe the person that uploaded the files i watched cut out some scenes but not likely) so it's better to watch the 20 ep version.

I've watched the 20 and 30 episodes version and the longer version has some scenes cut out (but maybe the person that uploaded the files i watched cut out some scenes but not likely) so it's better to watch the 20 ep version.

What?! The LONGER version had some scenes cut out? ROLF!

SO all those 30 long eps, they still weren't able to include some parts?

Anyway, I'm so confused! There's actually a 20 ep version?!!!Wait...what!?

How long for each episode?

Coz I watched the 30 ep version and it was almost an hour each!

Guest xserene

when i started watching this drama, i thought it'd be incredible, like people say. really, i don't know what the hype about this drama is about.

i was already bored from the beginning til the part where i stopped.

i stopped on episode 17, a few more episodes to go.

and well, i find it okay, kinda ridiculous sometimes, especially xiang qin, the way that she keeps on persisting to love him even though he shows no emotion towards her.

but ah jin was totally cute! JIRO<3

i agree.. i didnt find this drama that super great. i was bored in the beginning.. bored in a lot of parts of the movie, but there was this one chapter that i watched and from then on it was pretty good. i forgot which one.. anyways, overall the movie is okay. its cute. the cast was awesome..

ps.. i think this is the largest thread in "other tv, movies & books" right? is it? its 254 pages xP

Guest mama bear

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! just finished watching this!!! the two last episodes is a must watch! hahahaha!!! worth the wait!!! now time to go to the IT STARTED WITH A KISS SEQUEL 2 THREAD! HAHAHAHA!!!!

SO CUTEEEEE!!!

this drama was so cute!!! ahhh i loved it! any one recommend me more dramas like this one! pm me please! ^_____^ i cant wait for the sequel!

can someone tell me the name of the songs?

the girl singer and the opening "say that u love. say that u care"

thanks!

Archived