[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest lakuru

AHH.. everybody's changing *pull hair out* I hope it's still good..

Oh and marynille_joy, don't double post. Click the edit button. :sweatingbullets:

I think the only cast that will not appear in ISWAK2 is Yu Shu. But Ariel, Joe, Jiro and the other cast will still be there. :D

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tengteng

So only yu shu stays??

Aw.. is there going to be some transaction, or are they just gonna pretend the new people were the old??

Man... :tears:

No, I mean as in Yu shu will be changed, the rest will remain the same.

lang866

I heard it's because yu shu will grow up and become slimmer, so the current yu shu is not so suitable...

Guest plumeria

That'd be a miracle if they filmed in Hawaii.

Like if they're looking for extras, call me XD *jk*

I really hope ISWAK 2 won't come out disappointing.

I wonder if it'll come out during summertime

Guest Stacy

No, I mean as in Yu shu will be changed, the rest will remain the same.

lang866

I heard it's because yu shu will grow up and become slimmer, so the current yu shu is not so suitable...

OHHHHHHHHH.. *stick hair back on head* Read wrong.

But is Ariel and Joe going to be the main character? Or are they going to shift it to some other couple?

Guest marynille_joy

Nigoat found in fahrenheit’s official website…

Basically Iswak begin filming on March 26, cast in ISWAK 1 will attend interview which is scheduled on march 29..

From applemashi:

鄭元暢推800萬 吻林依晨續前緣 「惡作劇之吻2」將於月底開拍原班人馬林依晨左圖左、鄭元暢左圖右全數到齊為確保進度劇組嚴禁演員接外務林依晨、鄭元暢紛把電影、廣告約往外推兩人寧可損失近千萬也要把「惡」劇續集演好。 「惡2」合約去年就簽定劇組深怕重演第一部一拍9個月的惡夢今年將趁林依晨畢業、「射鵰英雄傳」未開拍加上鄭元暢日本宣傳及拍電影前搶期趕拍。據悉林依晨推戲、電影損失百餘萬加上鄭元暢一次推掉4部電影及廣告損失800萬兩人合計丟近千萬只希望「惡2」拍得完美。 鄭元暢表示「我已經開始瘦身電影要拍一定要等『惡2』之後。」他5月還要到日本宣傳「惡作劇之吻」提早2個月向劇組告假就怕因此拖進度。林依晨經紀人周美豫則說「惡2」是林依晨今年工作重心會先把7月前的檔期空下來。 I found this article from joesfamily.com.tw. Here's a rough translation: Joe loses $8 Million to kiss Ariel again ISWAK2 will finally start filming at the end of this month. The orginal cast Ariel, Joe wil all be together. To gaurantee that the filming will be on schedule, the artists are restricted from accepting outside work. Ariel and Joe has rejected movies and commercials, both of them rather lose millions of dollar to focus on ISWAK2. ISWAK2's contract was signed last year, the cast is afraid that of ISWAK's nightmare of spending 9 months for filming. Since Ariel graduated this year and LOCH has not started filming yet, plus before Joe's japan promotion and movie starts filming, they would like to finish filming ISWAK2. Ariel has already rejected other drama series, movies which cost her to lose a couple hundred thousand dollars already, plus Joe has already rejected 4 movies and commercials, all together losing $8 million. All this because they wish that ISWAK2 would be filmed perfectly. Joe saids: I've started to slim down, movie will start filming after ISWAK2 finishes. Joe also needs to go to Japan to promote ISWAK in May, so he has already requested time off two months ago because he's scared that it'll cause dealy to filming of part 2. Ariel's manager said ISWAK2 is Ariel's main focus for this year and will reject all work until July. *******************************************************************

Wahahaha!!! So happy that both Joe and Ariel is taking ISWAK2 so serious and making this their first priority for this year.

Guest Stacy

^ THAT'S GREAT!!!... well the loosing money part isn't. But I'm happy they'll be together again. I hope afterwards they'll get a lot fo CF requests and movies.

Guest oh so delicious

^^ Thanks for sharing that piece of news with us. I am happy they will really start filming soon! ;D It's been too long and all of us ISWAKers have been waiting oh so patiently. =) Can't wait for pics! ^_^

Guest PandaKiss

That's real good news!

But wow, lots of money there.

The post before scared me...

I thought they would really switch the characters!

I'm glad the cast is gonna stay.

I sure am gonna miss YUSHU that little chubby kid, haha.

: )

Guest Yvonne

marynille, thanks for the news!

Also, Kiss 2 will start filming on March 26. The official press conference will be held on March 29. Credits to Fahrenheit Chinese Official Forum :D

Hope it's true!

Guest fangorn

here's the link for Adam's pic/info

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=180675263

oh this Adam guy looks cute....

To people who are worried that they will mess up the sequel - I dont think they will mess up the sequel like MG2 coz if they stick to the storyline like what they did for ISWAK1, it should be fine..my only worry is how they are going to end it ** for those who has read the manga will know what I meant **

Guest Elanora

Wahh ISWAK 2!~ O_O I can't wait for it to come out~

I really liked the first one XD; Umm.. the second one will be about what? XD;

okay, so this was the FIRST non-korean drama i ever watched.....and can i just say that i loved it???? ha ha ha. i even have the "say that you love me" song as my main profile song for myspace! Loved it!!!

Guest tengteng

Wahh ISWAK 2!~ O_O I can't wait for it to come out~

I really liked the first one XD; Umm.. the second one will be about what? XD;

It's about their life after marriage.

Archived