[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest itonobara

i registered for an account but i dont know how to access website...its too weird..not like the usual ones. Plus i cant find this drama there. can u help plz :( thanx

Hi! Once you have a lj account, go here: http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/profile

You will see a place were it says "to join community click here"

Click that (oh, and make sure you read the rules ^^)

It's whats called a friend locked journal, so unless you join it, you can't see any on entries (in this case, any of the dramas...^^;;)

But they are all there. Once you join you can see the most recent post, plus there is a navigation bar on the side (called "tags")

click on the one that says "It started with a kiss"

hope that helps! ^^

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BhUterFly05

^ i was wondering the same thing...where can i dl the OST??? pm me please :)

i just started watching this...friday.

it's good but it's getting boring...but il finish it by next week for sure :)

im in eps 15 (dvd). joe cheng is so hot & so is Jiro Wang...:blush:

Guest hmoob_xiong

So I've had ISWAK for a long time now and my younger brother recently borrowed it and watched it. He really liked it but wasn't super crazy about it like me. He rates it 2nd after Full House. Anyway, so yesterday my OLDER brother asks, "You know whats tight?" I say what? He says..."ISWAK!" Apparenty he watched it in a few days or less after my younger bro borrowed it and he's 29 yrs old. I just thought it was kind of funny and I was happy to spread the love and joy of ISWAK, haha.

Oops, I didn't realize I was under my brother's name....this is Trinity1418...so this my post under the wrong name, lol. My bad.

Guest w4termelon

^ i was wondering the same thing...where can i dl the OST??? pm me please :)

i just started watching this...friday.

it's good but it's getting boring...but il finish it by next week for sure :)

im in eps 15 (dvd). joe cheng is so hot & so is Jiro Wang...:blush:

i have some of their songs.

if u want, pm me =]

lol, I'm late as anything. Started this drama WAYYY back when it first came out and then paused and watched it several times before finally finishing. It's a great drama (though sometimes it seemed to drag on). Nonetheless, can't wait for ISWAK 2!

Guest system_chaos

Loved it. XD Haha and Jiro... I liked his character a lot. T_T I just felt like he was the poorest (pulssanghae) of them all. T_T BUT LOL at the last ep. XD OMG! HAHAHAHAHAH. I think I fell in love with Joe because of this.

:D

OKAY!

Can I ask someone to upload a HQ vid of the PRANK MV? It's really really cute and I don't want the YouTube vid. :x I looked up front but this isn't as organized as Korean drama threads... :x so can someone please upload for me? *bows* thank you. ^^;;

Guest Vanessa728

OKAY. Im finally watching this series. Im on epi 11. Some more to go. But its really good so far. Ariel is so cute in there. And Joe cheng....omg..so hott!

Guest pussycat

this drama is the top drama of my list

1) ISWAK

2)DBY

3)Hana Kimi

joecheng, mike he, wuzun are all hotties!=Pp

Guest ally.

Ahh, I'm in need of help! I recently joined the community LJ for jdramas, except I'm on episode twelve for ISWAK DVD English hardsubs & part three is dead. Can anyone reupload just part three or preferably parts split on MU for me?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps. T____T

I really really need it; I tried downloading through BT from D-Addicts, but it's been 0% since forever! :(

Guest luvinkhero

heyy heyy ^O^

i cuttently watching ISWAK and its an AWESOME taiwan drama =]=]

does anyone noe where i can download the OST for this drama

i reely like the song xD

i'm really late.. but i've been wanting to watch this drama ever since it came out but didnt get the chance, but now im finally starting!! hehe. typical beginning, but i think i'm going to love this drama since it's really cute! and i love Jiro and Joe in here =D

^ whats cb??.. but ermm you can download this drama in silentregrets.com! its in the complete taiwanese dramas section!! << thats what you wanted right?? =S

I FINISHED AT LAST!! ^-^

it was sooo cuteee... but i felt bad for jiro in the end =[ ...

lol and i didnt expect their wedding to be like that O_O

worth watching!!

s2 joe cheng && jiro wang <333

Guest QNSpider

So I've had ISWAK for a long time now and my younger brother recently borrowed it and watched it. He really liked it but wasn't super crazy about it like me.

Hahaha, my younger brother always says he hates this drama and that he still wants Ah Jin to be with Xiang Qin. However, he says he will be there to watch the second season. :P

Archived