[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eleeez

YAYYY ISWAK!!!!!!! :rolleyes::D

one quick request...

does anyone still have the OST from iswak1?

i've checked past links but they don't work anymore...

please!! anyone?! i would be forever gratefullll :P

Guest eleeez

:rolleyes: THANK YOU SO MUCH! <333

and...i started downloading the series from livejournal.com/jdramas, but if someone could, can anyone reupload the second part for episode 2?

both the megaupload and sendspace links don't work anymore... :[

episode 2...

^^; thanksssss so much to whomever could...

Guest maytan00101

hi everyone!

can someone help me? by any chance does anyone have the karaoke version of the song e zuo ju available for download? the most unfortunate thing happened to me today...i was trying to clean up my laptop and by being very careless instead of deleting files i did not notice i was already deleting entire folders!....i lost about 10gig worth of files...all of them video files...including all my iswak clips...every single one of them...somebody help please...i'm starting from scratch again...hahay...

thanks!!!

hi everyone!

can someone help me? by any chance does anyone have the karaoke version of the song e zuo ju available for download? the most unfortunate thing happened to me today...i was trying to clean up my laptop and by being very careless instead of deleting files i did not notice i was already deleting entire folders!....i lost about 10gig worth of files...all of them video files...including all my iswak clips...every single one of them...somebody help please...i'm starting from scratch again...hahay...

thanks!!!

i tot u could retrieve them from the recycle bin?? 0.0

Guest maytan00101

i tot u could retrieve them from the recycle bin?? 0.0

if i could i would've done that already instead of starting from scratch...i'm afraid it was permanent delete cause when i checked for space i had a whopping 10 extra gigs...

it's been a really bad day!

Guest maytan00101

found the ktv versions of the mvs...no need to re-up...

i've been searching like crazy the entire morning! lol...

have to get as much as i can before i leave...our class has a week long trip!

i actually miss watching ISWAK now that school is so busy...i used to watch it over and over during the winter holiday...

Guest Starylosophy

^ I've just finished the series within 2 days early this morning at 6am :phew::phew:

Alot of my friends who watched Hana Kimi told me that ISWAK was better and since I have an intention to watch ISWAK II I thought I should better catch up on the drama.

IMO, I think it started off well, but there were quite alot of fillers in the episodes and many times I really wanted to fast-forward the clips but I've never done that in any series I watched so I just continued to watch every part to the end.

I love the ending very much though! It's hard on Joe and Ariel because they had so many rain scenes, and the water that was sprayed on them was really ALOT especially the wedding! (Just look at pool of water when Joe fell after he threw the bouquet of flowers).

I also watched the special just now and the director said there were actually only 4 scripted kiss scenes instead of 6. So does anyone knows which two weren't scripted? Is it the part where Ariel was kneeling at Director Bai's office? And which is the other?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bubblieri

i finally started this drama and i like it :) well i've read some of the manga and it's sad what happened to the mangaka. but the manga was good and i'm hoping that the drama will get even better. i liked the first episode...but i'm kind of getting the weird feeling that xiang qin is going to be the same like all the other characters i've seen...she's not really enthusiastic or happy as her is supposedly "supposed" to be. and i hope that jiang will like her and there will be more reason than that she's not smart and needs his help and tries hard...sometimes. i dunno hopefully my view of her will get better. right now i'm really hooked because i like how joe cheng is playing his character...his movements and facial features make me more and more attracted to the character...hahahah i like how he smirks at her or moves around. so yah that's my take so far :) oh and i <3 the opening song!!! really catchy!!!

Archived