[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest Gingging8

hello everybody...

This is my first message in "It sarted with a kiss" topic... :)

I have a request.. DOes anyone know where Joe Cheng read out loud Ariel Lin's love letter?

I love these words.. so romantic... But I don't have the time to rewatch the whole series...

Coul anyone help me? :blush: :blush:

hehehe... that was in episode 3. I just rewatched that episode last night. ^_^

September of this year?! aiiiiiiiiiii so long!

I don't want to wait so long!

Bleh I wonder what it'll be about... anyone know yet?

Also.... this may be very random or me just being an idiot but

if someone could help me that'd be great...

I've seen several mvs that go over some cute parts of ISWAK and there is one where they're like playing around and like washing a window or something and they kiss... I don't know if it was a dream of hers or if it really did happen but I don't remember seeing it. I remember having some problems watching the episodes but if anyone remembers what episode it was from can you please tell me? I am dying to see it; it looked so cute!!

That's from the music video "Prank." :) It's not in the drama.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yourfinestwine

^^ Yeaaa! That's the mv! Here I just watched it again: Prank Mv

The part I'm talking about starts at 2:41 and goes to the end. Maybe that's from season 2?!? OH I HOPE SO IT'S SO CUTE!! ^____^

Guest Elluzions

^^ Yeaaa! That's the mv! Here I just watched it again: Prank Mv

The part I'm talking about starts at 2:41 and goes to the end. Maybe that's from season 2?!? OH I HOPE SO IT'S SO CUTE!! ^____^

The scenes from that mv are shot specifically for the mv, sorry hun, it can't be found in the series :tears:

does anyone know where i can get the subs for the last episode?

omfg... out of all the episodes, why is there not an english sub

for the last freaking episode?!?!?! i am going CRAZY here!!! ToT

i would appreciate it a lot! thank you so much [:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

The scenes from that mv are shot specifically for the mv, sorry hun, it can't be found in the series :tears:

..,yeah! i thought so too. but it'd be great if it was in the series.

the first time is saw the MV, i thought something was missing in my dvd.

lol. until some guys in the other forum cleared that up as well.

True, && if it does affect Joe && Ariel, it could be for the better or worse..like they could not be as funny OR the sad scenes could be even more convincing :blink:

..,i agree!!! ^__^

Guest Elluzions

..,yeah! i thought so too. but it'd be great if it was in the series.

the first time is saw the MV, i thought something was missing in my dvd.

lol. until some guys in the other forum cleared that up as well.

Yeahh..I was like..whattttt!! Rawrrr..don't tell me this horrible-subs DVD cut out some sweet scenes too! *Sob* and then while either surfing through Youtube or looking through this thread..I found out that it's not in the series..but the kiss is sooo sweeeeet though! :w00t:

^^ Thanks for the info you guys.

pasaway01- Wow! Only 480 pesos!? Isn't that like around $8USD?

Yay! I' glad to hear they have good english subs, as long as I don't have to see "Tree leaning over river" or something like that instead of Zhi Shu's name then I'll be happy. lol because the DVD I have of ISWAK right now literally translates Zhi Shu's name. haha

mayva- I'm from the US too, so I'll probably be charged around the same price.

I think I'll go order there. <3

haha.. right computation.. haha.. my first copy has the same subs with the one u had.. hahaha.. and that "tree leaning over river" is really funny.. and im telling you, there'll be no "tree leaning over river" in the dvd that you'll buy in goks.. im re-watching it again now.. haha.. and i noticed that the head of the manga club is ken's uncle in love contract.. hehehe.. ;)

less than a month and iswak 2 will start filmin.. hehe.. post updates here about their filmin ha! ;)

Guest Elluzions

haha.. right computation.. haha.. my first copy has the same subs with the one u had.. hahaha.. and that "tree leaning over river" is really funny.. and im telling you, there'll be no "tree leaning over river" in the dvd that you'll buy in goks.. im re-watching it again now.. haha.. and i noticed that the head of the manga club is ken's uncle in love contract.. hehehe.. ;)

less than a month and iswak 2 will start filmin.. hehe.. post updates here about their filmin ha! ;)

LOL yeah the "tree leaning over river" really confused me at first! I was like :crazy: But thennn...I realized that it was literally translating his name..grrr...

Err..can anyone tell me how much ISWAK will cost in USD from Gok? I'm really interested in buying it again..and me being a broke high school student, gotta save up! lol

Guest angelofdeath

hello everybody...

This is my first message in "It sarted with a kiss" topic... :)

I have a request.. DOes anyone know where Joe Cheng read out loud Ariel Lin's love letter?

I love these words.. so romantic... But I don't have the time to rewatch the whole series...

Coul anyone help me? :blush: :blush:

aki, if i remember correctly, it was lyk ep. 4 or 5. omfg, i can't believe Joe was lyk ' wut goes on in the mind of urs' after reading it....

Guest Sweetsweet

does anyone know where i can get the subs for the last episode?

omfg... out of all the episodes, why is there not an english sub

for the last freaking episode?!?!?! i am going CRAZY here!!! ToT

i would appreciate it a lot! thank you so much [:

Have you tried D-addicts? I'm not sure if you want the softsub or the hardsub. But D-addicts has both. :)

Guest Gingging8

yay no "tree leaning over river!" puhahaha!

Maybe I should ask an auntie or cousin to order for me because I have family in the Philippines and ask them to send it to me. It would probably be cheaper that way. haha because they charge so much for those in the states!

yay! filming starts in march? wah~ cool. I can't wait to hear news on their progress of filming the series!

Guest angelofdeath

OMG, I was just reading everyone's replies and all...

so here's the thing, is the girl that died that's ariel's best friend that actress from express boy? either ways, it must really suck for ariel right now!!! arrgh!!! I'm gonna lyk totally die if lyk the filming for ISWAK is delayed... SOOOO OBSSESSED!!! LOL I thought i had finally gotten over my obssession for ISWAK, but it's back to haunt me again. for some creepy unknown reason, that scene where Zhi Shu carries Xian Qin off the tennis court keeps on replaying in my head... :sweatingbullets: wonder if my brain's being haunt...

OMG, so has anyone seen recent pic of Joe? so anyways, I live in Cali and buy the mag. called color and lyk, they have the most recent photos cuz of his interview and all right? and lyk Joe still looks hot and all but he's hair's gotten so friken long!!!! OMG, i seriously hope that he get a hair cut before ISWAK 2 shooting or else it'll kinda be lyk watching him in the rose. and my bf already thinks that Joe's gay ( cuz i made him watch the wedding scene).

LOVING ISWAK 1 AND TRYING TO PATENIT WAIT FOR ISWAK 2 TO START FILMING!!! 100% ISWAK SUPPORTER!!!

btw, does anyone know the story line for ISWAK 2? cuz they say that it's not gonna go by the manga...

Guest mintiful

i thought they are following by the manga but they will make up to own ending.

since the author never finished writing the ending and past away..

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

so its supposed to be 2007 for iswak2 right?

it's tricky.. goong the sequel and hyd2 said they were going to come out 2007 and it came out in january lol.

but i think iswak2 is december 2007 so.. you know, they can KILL US!!

they didn't even start casting or filming.

garrr. if its not joe cheng and ariel lin TOGETHER .. i won't watch it.

Goong S they changed the cast. not watching it~ lol

Guest missannie

but i think iswak2 is december 2007 so.. you know, they can KILL US!!

they didn't even start casting or filming.

garrr. if its not joe cheng and ariel lin TOGETHER .. i won't watch it.

Goong S they changed the cast. not watching it~ lol

It has been confirmed that both Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin will be in ISWAK2.

They also have the scripts ready; so they're basically in preparation mode right now for the filming to start next month.

edited on February 25, 2007: The filming of ISWAK2 has been confirmed (yes, really, by Ariel's manager) and it will start filming next month no later than March 10, 2007.

For more information on this, scroll down to my reply post #4893 on this page.

LOL yeah the "tree leaning over river" really confused me at first! I was like :crazy: But thennn...I realized that it was literally translating his name..grrr...

Err..can anyone tell me how much ISWAK will cost in USD from Gok? I'm really interested in buying it again..and me being a broke high school student, gotta save up! lol

i think someone posted the price in one of the back pages already.. or u may email goks if u like.. they have a long list of dramas and movies there.. you may like some other dramas too.. ;)

Guest pixiedust83

Hi everyone!!!

To elluzions: check Gok's website it's www.goksdvd.com and his email add: goks888@yahoo.com. His prices are very affordable. It depends where he's going to send it. And lastly you'll going to appreciate it very much because his copy is very clear, good english translations (even the opening song it has subtitles too!) and it has an OST too...great deal!!!

Archived