[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

I finally finished watching this drama. It's so cute, Joe is HOT HOT and Ariel is just adorable. I do have a question to those of you who watched it from dvds with eng subs. My dvds has very very bad eng subs to the point that I find myself frustrated trying to understand what they're saying and then I miss out on what the scene was actually all about so I was just wondering how the quality of english subtitles on each of your dvd's are... B/C I have to say that was a dread! Anyway, I did enjoy the drama, can't wait for part 2. =)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest POP PRINCESS

OMGsh Yvonne, that's horrible news..and hmm..I've heard that new before, just can't quite put my finger on it..

Like you said, I really hope that it doesn't affect the filming of the sequel, unless this means that the sad scenes will be even more tear jerking than in the first part?

I must admit, I did cry quite a few times in ISWAK, depite the light-heartedness of the series :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the update Yvonne! yes...8 more months to go!

Yeah...I don't know who Xu Wei Lun is, but all these articles started popping out at AF about her death.

I read some of the articles and saw some pictures of the car accident. Even though I've never heard of her, I felt so bad about the whole thing. :tears:

Just like you guys, I really hope that the filming won't get delayed.

But I read in the articles that Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng cried so much that she couldn't speak clearly and that he lost his voice. :(

Anyway, XWL's family funeral will be on Feb.8

And don't worry Elluzions, you're not the only one that cried. hehe. :)

ISWAK 2 News

Zheng Yuan Chang and Lin Yi Chen played the leading roles in the idol drama "It Started With A Kiss"; since it has been broadcasted, it has raised up a tidal for both of them (Joe and Ariel) across Taiwan. It is reported that in July, they will be about to start the filming of "It Started With A Kiss 2".

"It Started With A Kiss", therefore has such a big fascination (on the fans), but naturally we cannot forgot about the original work, the "Mischievious Kisses" which also have a merit. The heroine Xiang Qin, is an innocent, open and clear high school girl who frequently can't have an"off-topic reponse"; because at the opening ceremony of their school she saw the speech of the freshman Zhi Shu, she as a result incurably fall in love with the one that will be known as an IQ 200 young genius. But after she confessed her love with courage, she is coldly rejected....

Up to now, "It Started With A Kiss" has been only been filmed until their marriage and the reporters also understand, in July when "It Started With A Kiss 2" 's filming will start, it will pursue the story about the super love story about the 2 persons after their marriage. Zheng Yuan Chang has finished filming "Geng Zi Feng Yun" in China; at the present, he hurried back to Taiwan in order to prepare and invest (himself) into "It Started With A Kiss 2" 's arrangement.

this is another bad news... haaaay.. do we really have to wait till 2008 for iswak 2??? haaaaaay.......

Guest missannie

ISWAK 2 News

Up to now, "It Started With A Kiss" has been only been filmed until their marriage and the reporters also understand, in July when "It Started With A Kiss 2" 's filming will start, it will pursue the story about the super love story about the 2 persons after their marriage.

Um... thanks, but do you have the source for this news?

Guest Elluzions

I finally finished watching this drama. It's so cute, Joe is HOT HOT and Ariel is just adorable. I do have a question to those of you who watched it from dvds with eng subs. My dvds has very very bad eng subs to the point that I find myself frustrated trying to understand what they're saying and then I miss out on what the scene was actually all about so I was just wondering how the quality of english subtitles on each of your dvd's are... B/C I have to say that was a dread! Anyway, I did enjoy the drama, can't wait for part 2. =)

Don't worry, my subs SUCKED butt too. But it was enough to get the general idea of what was going on, and what not..and I understand a few words/phrases here and there without the subs, but not much..Watching it again on Youtube will definitely show you how much you missed from the horrid subs on the box set >.<

pasaway01, Yes, a source would be nice, and when the article was published/written ^^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

..,it is horrible news, but i wonder who she is -XuWeiLun.

i think i've seen her somewhere.., adn that name seems familiar.., but that's just too sad..,

here's another news..

Source: Liberty Times

Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

Re-film XuWeiLun's scenes, Ariel is chosen

XuWeiLun has left us due to a car accident, and her onhand drama is now in need of a new female lead. The scenes that were already filmed by WeiLun will be refilmed, and Ariel is the chosen one to take on this role.

"Daughter" WeiLun is gone, and the crew for "Sun's Daughter" stopped filming yesterday to discuss how they would handle this. They also revealed that the parts that were already filmed by WeiLun will be made into a DVD and burnt for her, leading her in heaven. Producer Wang says that WeiLun really like this script, so although she has left them, he wants to finish it for her, and they have decided to ask WeiLun's good friend Ariel to take on this role.

Ariel's manager says that Ariel is scheduled to film "It Started With a Kiss 2" in March, but if time allows, they will accept for sure.

last time, they said they'll start filmin in July, now it's March.. i am confused.. haaaay.. when are they really gonna start filmin???

Guest missannie

here's another news..

Source: Liberty Times

Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

Ariel's manager says that Ariel is scheduled to film "It Started With a Kiss 2" in March, but if time allows, they will accept for sure.

last time, they said they'll start filmin in July, now it's March.. i am confused.. haaaay.. when are they really gonna start filmin???

Thanks for the news!

I just found the original Chinese news article regarding this and Ariel's manager actually said Ariel would not be able to take over Weilun's original role in the drama "Sun's Daughter" (even if she has the time to) because she is already scheduled to film "ISWAK 2" in March.

From my understanding, the "ISWAK 2" was supposed to start filming after Chinese New Year; but rumored that Joe recently told a fan in Taiwan there were problems with the production company and therefore, the filming had to be postponed. Now that Ariel's manager responded the filming is in March... I guess it was true of what Joe said and that the "ISWAK 2" filming won't start till March.

I've never heard anything about filming in July though... that's why I was curious where that news source was from... ^^

Does anyone know where I can find eng lyrics for the ISWAK OST track 11 ? I found a few but I couldn't find anything for 'Regret'... I love this song. Help Please.. Thx.

Guest Elluzions

pasaway01 && missannie

I thought that it was always rumored that ISWAK2 will start filming around mid-Feb. to March..

Anywho, I don't think Arielle would have the time to squeeze in the filming of "Sun's Drama" even if they were to postpone ISWAK2..did she ever finish filming LOCH? Wait..was it LOCH or the Return of? O_o I'm confusedddd lol

Guest missannie

pasaway01 && missannie

I thought that it was always rumored that ISWAK2 will start filming around mid-Feb. to March..

Anywho, I don't think Arielle would have the time to squeeze in the filming of "Sun's Drama" even if they were to postpone ISWAK2..did she ever finish filming LOCH? Wait..was it LOCH or the Return of? O_o I'm confusedddd lol

Nah, most of the Chinese papers I've read before reported that "ISWAK 2" was supposed to start filming in February... But since Ariel's manager mentioned March... I guess it is March instead!? Joe's side hasn't confirmed anything yet... and he has a function held today in Taiwan so maybe he'll talk about it.

You're talking about the "Legend of the Condor Heroes", right? Well, one of the actors got in a car accident in September 2006 and so the filming of that drama has been put on hold until July 2007.

I'm assuming that "ISWAK 2" will film from March to July 2007 then!? I just hope it won't take a year of filming like in "ISWAK". :sweatingbullets:

Guest --savers--

im so excited on the sequel...

bad subs really sucks!!! but fortunately i got a good subs so i really enjoyed it!!! but some of the scenes have no subs but its ok at least the scenes that has no subs are not the part of xiangxin and zhi shu...hehe..

Guest sleep_walkerz

i juz finiz watching it n i loved it to bits lol...

n i cant wait for the sequel......

though its a bad news that they might film it later.....

but then its a totally good news that they confirmed to make a ISWAK2

ps: i miss the dog aready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!

im so excited on the sequel...

bad subs really sucks!!! but fortunately i got a good subs so i really enjoyed it!!! but some of the scenes have no subs but its ok at least the scenes that has no subs are not the part of xiangxin and zhi shu...hehe..

just a question, where did you get your good subs at? my eng subs suck big time.

Guest kAytiieee

!!!!

I SOOOO CAN'T WAIT TIL THE SEQUEL COMES OUT!!!

But I hope it doesn't ruin the first one though =/

But..I guess, even if the 2nd one sucks, I'd still watch it anyway :P:P

Hsu Wei Lun??? Passed away???

OMG, is it the girl in drama "Love storm" and was rumored to be Vic Chou's girlfriend?

Actually, it wasn't a rumor. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

They HAVE gone out together...but Wei-Lun like dumped Vic cuz Vic "wasn't her type"...it wasn't Wei-Lun's fault though. Vic was going "overboard" with his acting-not-so-mature kind of personality *at times* ;)

But yeah...RIP Hsu Wei-Lun...*sigh*..

Guest missannie

!!!!

I SOOOO CAN'T WAIT TIL THE SEQUEL COMES OUT!!!

But I hope it doesn't ruin the first one though =/

But..I guess, even if the 2nd one sucks, I'd still watch it anyway :P:P

Actually, it wasn't a rumor. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

They HAVE gone out together...but Wei-Lun like dumped Vic cuz Vic "wasn't her type"...it wasn't Wei-Lun's fault though. Vic was going "overboard" with his acting-not-so-mature kind of personality *at times* ;)

But yeah...RIP Hsu Wei-Lun...*sigh*..

Um... no. Rumored that Weilun and Vic were dating because they were often seen together, but then before they even "broke up", Vic was dating someone else instead (his current girlfriend Barbie).

hey sry, but does anybody have the ost to this?

i love the songs so much!

You can go to this site, just clickOngoing Melody. Just scroll down and the OST should be there. This is a great site, they have a lot of other very good albums too.

Archived