[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

anybody no when season 2 is gonna air???

but its probably halted cuz ariel's friend died in an accident rite??? i'm sorry i dont no her name cuz i rarely watch taiwanese dramas nowadays... R.I.P..

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trinity1418

Hey everyone! I feel kinda dumb asking this because this doesn't directly have to do with ISWAK per se, but I heard that Calvin and Wu Zun made cameos in this series. I watched ISWAK and fell in love with it way before I even knew the boyband Fahrenheit existed. I knew Jiro was in a band but didn't know which one and whatnot. I guess one of the other bandmates, Arron, played one of the friend's boyfriend in the series right? Anyway, if anyone knows if they did cameo, please let me know what part or episode they did so I can go back and look. Thanks!

Guest Elluzions

hei there.. i bought mine at www.goksdvd.com and it's eng subs are very good! it has free OST too.. ;)

Oooh, thanks for the link..must go there for ISWAK2 XP

*still counting down*

Guest pixiedust83

I bought my dvd at www.goksdvd.com....I really liked the dvd because of its clear and good english subs. Now Ireally understand the story because of it. I also recoommend it because it's a great deal!

Guest JKapamilya_dos

It is now ISWAK's last three weeks of airing in ABS-CBN, and in preparation for season 1's end they made it a one hour episode on its saturday airing (not sure with its sunday timeslot).

so its...

It Started With A Kiss's final three weeks starting Feb 10, 10am (replacing Memories of Bali)

Guest Seraphic_Gin

It is now ISWAK's last three weeks of airing in ABS-CBN, and in preparation for season 1's end they made it a one hour episode on its saturday airing (not sure with its sunday timeslot).

so its...

It Started With A Kiss's final three weeks starting Feb 10, 10am (replacing Memories of Bali)

yeah. i saw their preview. didn't actually think it would since they aired it for too long and with such short episodes. i believe they made it to one hour but cancelled the sunday edition.

does anyone know where i can download this drama with subtitles included? please, no clubbox links because i cannot use clubbox which sucks... T^T;;; i have been to silentregrets.com but their subtitles are seperated with the drama, and i don't want to download a program that combines them together (my computer sucks anyway). youtube's quality is horrible and it really hurts my eyes. T^T;;;

i would appreciate it a lot if someone could tell me~! thank you! [x

Guest witchyangelkk

Hey everyone! I feel kinda dumb asking this because this doesn't directly have to do with ISWAK per se, but I heard that Calvin and Wu Zun made cameos in this series. I watched ISWAK and fell in love with it way before I even knew the boyband Fahrenheit existed. I knew Jiro was in a band but didn't know which one and whatnot. I guess one of the other bandmates, Arron, played one of the friend's boyfriend in the series right? Anyway, if anyone knows if they did cameo, please let me know what part or episode they did so I can go back and look. Thanks!

Apparantly they all made a cameo at the wedding... =P

here are some pics i googled:

Wu Zun is wearing the blue shirt

c07499bd19474fb19d1fdacf7d568b3mw7.jpg

iswakchunxm4.jpg

Calvin is the one in the black shirt

iswakcalvintw1.jpg

Here is info on Arron's 4 scenes> He plays Chun Mei's bf...

First, when he nearly runs the 3 girls over in his convertible. Secondly, when he was trying on an orange sweater in a clothes shop with his Aunt from America and his girlfriend (forgot her name) thought he was cheaing on her. Thirdly, when Arron and his girlfriend were in his car on Christmas eve and she was calling Xiang Qin to expalin the misunderstanding. And lastly, at Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's wedding, he was in a cute little suit and was standing with Xiang Qin's 2 best friends, eating and drinking.

Credits: veronica_s2 @ Twins community

Here is the scene with Arron in it =>

WAHHHHHHH.. hes sooo hot ^^

Guest trinity1418

Apparantly they all made a cameo at the wedding... =P

here are some pics i googled:

Wu Zun is wearing the blue shirt

c07499bd19474fb19d1fdacf7d568b3mw7.jpg

iswakchunxm4.jpg

Calvin is the one in the black shirt

iswakcalvintw1.jpg

Here is info on Arron's 4 scenes> He plays Chun Mei's bf...

Credits: veronica_s2 @ Twins community

Here is the scene with Arron in it =>

WAHHHHHHH.. hes sooo hot ^^

Oh cool, thanks so much! I'll definitely have to go back and watch for them. I've seen those scenes so many times too, just never really knew of Fahrenheit so....anyway thanks for even providing the pictures, awesome....thanks again!!!

I bought my dvd at www.goksdvd.com....I really liked the dvd because of its clear and good english subs. Now Ireally understand the story because of it. I also recoommend it because it's a great deal!

yeah.. i bought mine there too.. and im buyin more dvd's!! hehehe.. i will buy love contract and devil beside you next week.. hehehe..

i still watch this over and over again.. i really love their tandem.. their chemistry is exceptional.. ;)

still waitin for iswak 2.. i hope there'll be no delays on filmin next month.. ;)

Guest Elluzions

I'm re-watching ISWAK.

And this time around I noticed them cracking up during scenes. It's hilarious! :D

I've rewatched it so many times and never noticed it, half of the time..must rewatch and pay even MORE attention now LOL

^ How come they don't list their prices?

I can't wait till the next season comes out!!

ISWAK is my favorite drama. ^_^

I was wondering the same thing! I'm still a bit :tongue2: about my horrible subs..thinking of saving up to get the ones with better subs XP

Guest PandaKiss

Woahs, I can't wait for ISWAK 2 to start filming!

I haven't visited this thread since forever.

I'm glad many people still keep it alive.

It was such a tragic how HWL died.

She was very cute and pretty.

Freaky how her magazine flipped to the Death Note page.

Hope everyone would recover and feel better soon!

^ How come they don't list their prices?

I can't wait till the next season comes out!!

ISWAK is my favorite drama. ^_^

because i think they have buyers from different countries..

you have to email them first and tell them where you're from so that they'll tell you how much is your order in your currency.. ;)

i'll watch this again maybe tonight after i finish goong.. i really love joe cheng..

i still watch this in ABS-CBN, the tagalog dubbed version of iswak.. hehehe.. ;)

and it'll end 2 weeks from now..

Archived