[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elluzions

Kyaaaa! I came back to say that I am currently effing obsessed with 谢欣颖!!

.. 谢欣颖 = girl who played Pei Zi Qi. She's so kyooot! I believe she's a Taiwan uhlljjang.

I've watched ISWAK like, exactly at this time of last year. Haha, anniversary!

^__________^ -Kwonny. <3

Hmm..I thought that she was a model from the same agency with Joe? dunno :blink:

Guest youngcandyx3

im new to this and ive already watched the first 2 episodes and i think this series is good :D

soo i was wondering if anybody knew where to DL or watch with english subs

(not including daddicts, youtube)

Guest dorkiieperson

Does anyone have any info on the sequel?

Gosh.. I can't believe I patiently waited for almost a year. The series ended last year.. around March and its Feb 2007 now ..

I can't wait for the sequel.. They said its coming out this year or the next..

hmm.. same here but i think like its coming out in sept of this month... im thinking of starting a fic about the squel anyone interested in reading it? i will start posting soon if you guys like the idea...

im new to this and ive already watched the first 2 episodes and i think this series is good :D

soo i was wondering if anybody knew where to DL or watch with english subs

(not including daddicts, youtube)

try crunchyroll.com.. but u hav to register first before you can watch..

you can download from youtube too.. just search for downloaders..

half a month to go before march, filmin's gonna start soon!! im so excited!!! ;)

joe and ariel were in the concert for wei lun.. hehe.. just read it somewhere.. and someone said cyndi and joe were always beside one another.. i wonder who's that cyndi.. hehe.. ;)

Guest Seraphic_Gin

joe and ariel were in the concert for wei lun.. hehe.. just read it somewhere.. and someone said cyndi and joe were always beside one another.. i wonder who's that cyndi.. hehe.. ;)

would that be cyndi wang? just guessing.

hmm.. same here but i think like its coming out in sept of this month... im thinking of starting a fic about the squel anyone interested in reading it? i will start posting soon if you guys like the idea...

..,sure why not? just pm us the link.., ^__^

i finally found a place where you can download it (person above mentioned)

CRUNCHYROLL IS AWESOME!

i am absolutely IN LOVE with that site.

i think it's better than youtube since

it doesn't get uploaded parts by parts.

i am in LOVE with this drama!

i am on episode 13, and i just can't

believe that guy already gave up

on Qiang Shin(?) -0-;;; i was

expecting a worthy rivalry although

Ah Jin is adorable.

joe cheng just melts my heart

everytime i see him! weeeeee!

does anyone know the story plot

for ISWAK 2? i just can't wait!!!!

by the way, what language does

taiwan speak? mandarin or cantonese?

i'm thinking about majoring in chinese

when i go to college after i saw this drama.

hehe. ^0^

Guest mintiful

^^ lol.. taiwan people speak taiwanese right?

i guess thats sorta like mandarin..

and part 2 continues about their married life

and other things that's going to come between them..

cant wait for part 2.. :)

CRUNCHYROLL IS AWESOME!

i am absolutely IN LOVE with that site.

i think it's better than youtube since

it doesn't get uploaded parts by parts.

joe cheng just melts my heart

everytime i see him! weeeeee!

does anyone know the story plot

for ISWAK 2? i just can't wait!!!!

by the way, what language does

taiwan speak? mandarin or cantonese?

i'm thinking about majoring in chinese

when i go to college after i saw this drama.

hehe. ^0^

hei.. that's why i recommended the site coz it has lots of dramas, animes, movies and mv's.. hehe.. and they upload videos not by parts.. hehehe..

i feel the same way as you do whenever you see joe.. i just soooo love him with all of my heart.. hahaha.. ;)

anyway, you better read the manwa.. there's a link i guess in the first page.. or if there isn't let me know, i'll be very happy to share my copy.. hehe.. it's just the summary but u can picture already wat's gonna happen in the sequel..

i think the language's mandarin.. ;)

and thanks for the one who replied that it's cyndi wang.. i didnt know that was her name! hehehe.. but i'v watched her in le robe.. hehe.. thanks again! ;)

Guest Seraphic_Gin

and thanks for the one who replied that it's cyndi wang.. i didnt know that was her name! hehehe.. but i'v watched her in le robe.. hehe.. thanks again! ;)

..,you're welcome! ^__^.

Guest Gingging8

because i think they have buyers from different countries..

you have to email them first and tell them where you're from so that they'll tell you how much is your order in your currency.. ;)

i'll watch this again maybe tonight after i finish goong.. i really love joe cheng..

i still watch this in ABS-CBN, the tagalog dubbed version of iswak.. hehehe.. ;)

and it'll end 2 weeks from now..

oooh! I hope it's not too expensive. I want to order from there. I want the DVDs with good english subs.

My sister got me the chinese version DVD of ISWAK for Christmas, but the english subs are horrible. I still love watching it on DVD though. haha <3

oooh! I hope it's not too expensive. I want to order from there. I want the DVDs with good english subs.

My sister got me the chinese version DVD of ISWAK for Christmas, but the english subs are horrible. I still love watching it on DVD though. haha <3

well this is how much my order is (it might be different for everyone). i'm from the states, MN to say and I put in an order for ISWAK and Full House. ISWAK was 25 dollars and Full House was 30 dollars + 30 dollars for express mail adding up to 85 dollars. i think the sellers are from the philippines so they do not yet have paypal available in their country but you can pay through paypal to another payment option call xoom which they said affiliates with one of the biggest banks in their country, with that there is an additional 9 dollars charge totaling 94 dollars. i just confirmed the order today so i'll be waiting for my merchants. i have a sucky eng sub version of ISWAK too but since i love the drama too much i'm buying another version of it. :) I am hoping this time i'll be 100% satisfied.

don't worry coz they sell in very affordable prices.. and u'll be satisfied for sure! ;)

well this is how much my order is (it might be different for everyone). i'm from the states, MN to say and I put in an order for ISWAK and Full House. ISWAK was 25 dollars and Full House was 30 dollars + 30 dollars for express mail adding up to 85 dollars. i think the sellers are from the philippines so they do not yet have paypal available in their country but you can pay through paypal to another payment option call xoom which they said affiliates with one of the biggest banks in their country, with that there is an additional 9 dollars charge totaling 94 dollars. i just confirmed the order today so i'll be waiting for my merchants. i have a sucky eng sub version of ISWAK too but since i love the drama too much i'm buying another version of it. :) I am hoping this time i'll be 100% satisfied.

wow, that costs a lot ha, if that'll be converted to phil.peso.. coz i bought my iswak for 400 pesos only, plus 80 pesos shipping fee.. for sure, u'll be satisfied with your new copy coz im enjoying mine.. when i bought my first copy, the subs were horrible.. as in, i can't understand what they were sayin.. but with the one i bought in goks, it's the complete opposite of the first copy.. it's high quality with good subs.. not really perfect, but a lot better than what is sold just around the metro.. ;)

Guest Gingging8

^^ Thanks for the info you guys.

pasaway01- Wow! Only 480 pesos!? Isn't that like around $8USD?

Yay! I' glad to hear they have good english subs, as long as I don't have to see "Tree leaning over river" or something like that instead of Zhi Shu's name then I'll be happy. lol because the DVD I have of ISWAK right now literally translates Zhi Shu's name. haha

mayva- I'm from the US too, so I'll probably be charged around the same price.

I think I'll go order there. <3

hello everybody...

This is my first message in "It sarted with a kiss" topic... :)

I have a request.. DOes anyone know where Joe Cheng read out loud Ariel Lin's love letter?

I love these words.. so romantic... But I don't have the time to rewatch the whole series...

Coul anyone help me? :blush: :blush:

i reallllllllllly hope their best friend's death won't affect their mood when they flim ISWAK 2.

oh god, i feel SO much for joe and ariel T_T

Guest Elluzions

i reallllllllllly hope their best friend's death won't affect their mood when they flim ISWAK 2.

oh god, i feel SO much for joe and ariel T_T

True, && if it does affect Joe && Ariel, it could be for the better or worse..like they could not be as funny OR the sad scenes could be even more convincing :blink:

Oooh..it's really not that bad at Gok..eh? I paid about 20 something for the horrible subs from ebay..I'm really considering getting another copy of ISWAK from gok..ackk too bad I'm broke right now >.<

Guest yourfinestwine

September of this year?! aiiiiiiiiiii so long!

I don't want to wait so long!

Bleh I wonder what it'll be about... anyone know yet?

Also.... this may be very random or me just being an idiot but

if someone could help me that'd be great...

I've seen several mvs that go over some cute parts of ISWAK and there is one where they're like playing around and like washing a window or something and they kiss... I don't know if it was a dream of hers or if it really did happen but I don't remember seeing it. I remember having some problems watching the episodes but if anyone remembers what episode it was from can you please tell me? I am dying to see it; it looked so cute!!

Archived