Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

Guest denzai

kya............ so........... beautiful..............

what a perfect beauty :D

thanks valley :D

more pic

4a7154c99a950.jpg

cr to yahoo korea

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Actress Han Gain is having a fan meeting.

Han Gain plans to attend the ‘Bubble Party’ to be held at the Samsung Electronics Building Delight Hall in Seochodong of Seoul on the 29th and meet with around 400 fans. The event is hosted by Samsung Electronics’ Hauzen Bubble washing machine for which Han Gain is the current model.

Han Gain was much talked about for her ‘bubble song’ and ‘bubble dance’ in the commercials of the product. Han Gain is set to spend a fun time with her fans through events such as ‘Bubble Concert’ and ‘Bubble Performance.’ She will also be the referee for her fans singing skills of the ‘bubble song.’

Han Gain says, “I am happy to see my fans in such a long time. I am looking forward to how my fans will sing the ‘bubble song.’”

cr to yahoo korea

Han Ga-in signs with Kim Ha-neul's agency

2009102914240678499_1.jpg

Actress Han Ga-in [J.One+ Entertainment]

Top South Korean actress Han Ga-in has signed with Kim Ha-neul's agency J.One+ Entertainment, according to the talenthouse on Thursday.

"She has a strong will to do a wide range of work while receiving organized management under a stable agency such as ours," said J.One+ CEO Kim Hyo-jin in a press release.

"It is a matter of time before she returns to the screen with a new role," Kim added of the actress who had only been appearing in several television commercials since marrying actor Yeon Jung-hoon in 2005.

The 27-year-old actress, who debuted in TV series "Sunshine Hunting" in 2000, has appeared in several dramas including "Yellow Handkerchief", where she met her spouse and "Super Rookie" co-starring Eric from boy band Shinhwa. She is also one of the most sought-after faces in the TV commercial industry.

Credits : Jessica Kim <jesskim@asiae.co.kr>

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest valley girl

wow she is so Pretty...

forgive me not to update her

From hauzen fan meeting!!.. was attended by 400 Fans

anyway i thought kim ha neul is in Yedang.. she's just moved right??

200910300951469445882A_4.jpg

200910300951469445882A_4.jpg

cred labelled

Google Transalation

Han Ga In, return countdown ... and ipmatchulkka Song Il Kook

[Economic News] Thurs, October 8th, 2009 3:13 p.m.

20091008151307706a3_141307_0.jpg

[Economic News] actress Han Ga In this drama went back to the countdown.

Except for CF in the tube could not hardly seen Han Ga-in a recent god a man called 'struggle is being offered on the appearances.

'God man called' the father of his most powerful enemies to punish his father killed another and to punish enemies and advance to the ship for God to punish evil on behalf of the same name as the original cartoon works.

Publisher is now the guy put it on Song Il Kook cast the 0 position, the heroine is struggling to cast. Some people, including actress Han Ga-in mulmang leave your doctor's tap.

'Cain and Abel' Publisher Plan was produced by non-Pictures co-production with Midas and are planning a 'god called the man' that the MBC is to discuss and organize.

Meanwhile, Han Ga sosoksa and drama during the 2007 'A Witch' crew works between the studio responsible for the failure cornered bar, and after returning from the far bedroom without gongbaekgi has.

Park Jin Hee jini@eto.co.kr News

• 3 weeks later...

Han Ga In gives Selca tips

20091116101432319l3_113017_0.jpg

Witch Actress Han Ga In (who is famous for her role on the 2007 SBS drama Witch Yoo Hee) has been a hot topic among netizens as of late because Samsung Electronics' website has recently featured her in a post of theirs, entitled "Han Ga In's Selca Tips." The photos themselves were taken at Samsung Hauzen "Bubble Party," where she had served as a judge.

About the photos themselves, she said, "The left side of your face is generally prettier than the right side of your face. Also, raise the camera so it's about 45 degrees above your head on your left." Her own selca images received a lot of positive comments, such as "Perfect angle!", "After seeing Han Ga In's selcas, I've been inspired to follow her selca tips!", and "Seeing her behind the stage taking selcas of herself makes me feel like she's cuter and a bit friendlier."

Check out the photos for yourself below, and remember Han Ga In's tips when you attempt your own selcas!

cr to allkpop

• 3 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

Han Ga-in looks for drama comeback role

December 8th, 2009 // by javabeans

Han Ga-in has a new management team and a new goal of returning to television screens in the coming year. She’s eying four to five projects, raising the possibility that she might make her comeback at the same time that her husband, Yeon Jung-hoon, will be appearing in SBS’s medical sageuk Jejoongwon. Yeon had said last year during his East of Eden days that he’d like to work alongside his wife. For now, they won’t be in the same series, but it’s possible that they’ll be in dramas concurrently.

A few of Han potential projects include SBS’s OBGYN [산부인과] (which sounds better in Korean, really) and MBC’s A Man Called God [신이라 불리는 사나이]. The latter has already cast Song Il-kook; should Han sign on, it would be a reunion for the lead couple, who worked together in 2004’s Terms of Endearment.

Han’s last role was in the dissatisfactory 2007 trendy series Witch Amusement (aka Witch Yoo Hee) — and I don’t use that adjective lightly; Han and co-star Jae Hee both expressed their frustration with the crazed writing after the drama wrapped. (It was one of the worst-written dramas I’ve seen.) She’s stuck to CFs in the interim, but according to her management, “She feels some disappointment for her two-year hiatus, but she doesn’t want to be hasty with the decision for her next role.”

Personally, I have to put Han into the category of actors whose looks surpass their talents, but I leave open the possibility that she could have improved since Dr. Kkang and Super Rookie four years ago. (While she wasn’t great in Witch Amusement, she was the least of that drama’s problems.) Like with Kim Tae-hee, I haven’t really liked her acting but find her likable; she has an amiable, upbeat image that has served her well.

Via DongA

link http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/12/han-ga-i...#comment-183480

• 3 weeks later...

Yeon Jeong-Hoon talks about his wife Han Ga In

Please bear with Google translation:

Han Ga In, "that Yeon Jeong-hoon and Yoon-boo, I got married what"

2010010210464262394_111210_0.jpg

[My Daily = geumahra intern reporter] The Girls' actress Han Ga-in, along with Yoon Ah thank my husband and expressed confidence in love with Yeon Jeong-hoon.

Han Ga In 1 day televised appearances on SBS `3` Yeon Jeong-hoon brothers Notes in connection with the call "that Yeon Jeong-hoon and Yoon-boo was drawn to doing?" I've been asked. Han Ga is the "good and grateful," he took his fortune.

Han Ga after the "broadcast looked like Mr. Yeon Jeong-hoon. 윤아 favorite singer he is too young and too pretty," said, "Because my husband's good, I thank you so good," he said.

"You seem to think that jealousy" of the MC 박미선 practical question, "Well, we've been married," Tell me confidence in my husband's love for Yeon Jeong-hoon said markings.

[On the phone and her husband, Yoon-thinking about pyohan confidence in love with Han Ga-Yeon Jeong-hoon (photo = SBS brothers, capture note)]

(Geumahra intern reporter kara@mydaily.co.kr)

한가인 "윤아가 연정훈을 이상형? 난 결혼했는데 뭘"

[마이데일리 = 금아라 인턴기자] 배우 한가인이 소녀시대의 윤아에게 고마움과 함께 남편 연정훈과의 사랑에 자신감을 표했다.

한가인이 1일 방송된 SBS `절친노트3` 에 출연한 연정훈과의 전화연결에서 "윤아가 연정훈을 이상형으로 뽑았는데 어떠냐?"는 질문을 받은 것. 이에 한가인은 "좋고 고마운 일"이라고 운을 뗐다.

이어 한가인은 "연정훈씨와 같이 방송을 봤다. 윤아씨는 너무 어리고 예뻐서 나도 좋아하는 가수"라며 "내 남편을 좋다고 하니까 나도 좋고 고맙고 그렇다"고 밝혔다.

"질투가 없으신가봐요"라는 MC 박미선의 짓궂은 질문에 "뭐, 저희는 결혼했으니까"라고 말해 남편 연정훈의 사랑에 대한 자신감을 표하기도 했다.

[전화통화에서 윤아에 대한 생각과 남편 연정훈과의 사랑에 자신감을 표한 한가인 (사진=SBS 절친노트 캡쳐)]

(금아라 인턴기자 kara@mydaily.co.kr)

• 2 weeks later...

From Soulbeats

Who's Song Seung Hun's ideal gal ?

Pfft. How extraordinarily typical that one of the most gorgeous men had to pick one of the most gorgeous women in K-entertainment as the baby mama of his dreams. And in la-la land those fantasies will remain buster because she is one happily married woman.

song-seung-hun-2_20100118_aatheory.jpg

Almost too beautiful to look at Song Seung Hun revealed that Han Ga In, the equally retina-burning ravishing beauty, is his 이상형 (ee sang hyung). On today’s episode of KBS 2TV’s Sweet Night, the usually smooth operator showed his vulnerable, obsessive fanboy side by confessing his unrequited love: “I saw her at Kwon Sang Woo’s wedding, but I was too nervous to go up to her…and I’m still nervous now.” He also publicly revealed his jealousy and “initial hatred” of Han Ga In’s “lucky” husband, Yeon Jung Hoon.

Song Seung Hun actually picked Han Ga In over Kim Tae Hee (say what? a Korean man capable of overlooking this one?!), Kim Jung Min and Yoona.

This actually explains why he’s still single. Phew, I was beginning to think that he has some sort of weird fetish or secret personality disorder…

Archived