Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

I think Song Seung Hun is clever to choose a 'married' person to be his ideal woman.

To avoid rumors and speculations :D .

I'm hoping to see a reunion of Han Ga In and Song Il Gook in a future project, but it looks like it's not going to happen <_< .

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dramamia, back on his EOE days he also revealing that he was fans of HGI too :)

From allkpop

Who’s Song Seung Hun’s ideal woman?

by GhostWriter on January 18, 2010 @ 2:04 PM (EST)

Who’s Song Seung Hun’s ideal woman?

On January 17th, top hallyu actor Song Seung Hun appeared on the KBS2 Sunday ‘Sweet Night’ Show and revealed his ideal woman. The finals pitted SNSD / Girls’ Generation member Yoona, whom he met for the first time last week versus beautiful actress Han Ga-In… and he chose Han Ga-In!

He revealed that he was a fan of Han Ga-In before she got married to actor Yun Jung Hoon. Song Seung Hun recorded a short message asking her to be happy and stating that Yung Joong Hoon is a very lucky man. He also revealed that he last saw her at Kwon Sang Woo’s wedding back in September of 2008. Song Seung Hun wanted to approach her and say hello, but couldn’t because he was too nervous and was even shaking, which drew much laughter.

He also responded to a question about dating. He revealed that he was once asked out by a top female celebrity (whom he didn’t name but stated that all the guys love her). However, he had to reject her because he had a girlfriend at the time. I’m curious as to who this female celebrity is. Anyways, check out the Han Ga-In segment below.

2010.01.17 Song Seung Heon @ K.B.S2 Sunday 'Sweet Night' Show - Cut 2

• 2 weeks later...

finally she's comeback.........

i'm so excited to hear the news

Bad Guy Has Found His Female Lead?

20100201092043904b6_092706_0.jpg

Seems like Han Ga-In has given a verbal agreement to star opposite Kim Nam Gil.

This upcoming drama Bad Guy is co-produced by Japan NHK but has yet to confirm which broadcaster to air locally.

hangain-kim-nam-gil.jpg

Apparently that would be released later this year, but no matter, I can wait forever to see her again.

The new drama would revolve around a couple bad of a bad social condition, who makes his living doing double in action scenes.

The paper would develop Han Ga In would be a rich girl fall in love to which this rascal and then try to take away his fortune, from now, I'm starting to hate that character. : (

Although the drama was announced some time ago, just with the male protagonist does not know until today that the production team has a great taste and knows how to choose, since that would accompany Kim Nam Gil is nothing more and nothing less than the beautiful lady Han Ga In.

Although the drama still does not have a string to be issued in Korea, this will be supported and co-produced by NHK Japan, and then be sold to any of the strings most representative of Korea, MBC, SBS and KBS, and forwarded on par with Japan.

An extra data to show that it would be a tearjerker melodrama, the director is the same as that undertaken at its opportunity "MISA" or "I'm Sorry I Love You"

Credits: Asia Street

hgi-bad-guy.jpg

Apparently that would be released later this year, but no matter, I can wait forever to see her again.

The new drama would revolve around a couple bad of a bad social condition, who makes his living doing double in action scenes.

The paper would develop Han Ga In would be a rich girl fall in love to which this rascal and then try to take away his fortune, from now, I'm starting to hate that character. : (

Although the drama was announced some time ago, just with the male protagonist does not know until today that the production team has a great taste and knows how to choose, since that would accompany Kim Nam Gil is nothing more and nothing less than the beautiful lady Han Ga In.

Although the drama still does not have a string to be issued in Korea, this will be supported and co-produced by NHK Japan, and then be sold to any of the strings most representative of Korea, MBC, SBS and KBS, and forwarded on par with Japan.

An extra data to show that it would be a tearjerker melodrama, the director is the same as that undertaken at its opportunity "MISA" or "I'm Sorry I Love You"

Credits: Asia Street

HB-Day Han Ga In ♥♥♥

hbday.jpg

Today is Han Ga In's birthday

She is my favorite actress, I can only say that since the first time I saw her in "Witch Amusement" left me completely in love.

She's beautiful, is the most beautiful Korean I've seen.

From the bottom of my heart I wish her well, with her husband, their families and friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Han Ga In

I am grateful to life and allowing me to see dorama, aunquesea through the screens, I know you're a person of noble heart, with a unique smile and a charming spirit.

I'm very proud to be your fan.

I love you much Noona!

han-ga-in.jpg

HanGaIn2.jpg

han-ga-in-mas-cure.jpg

han-ga-in-novia.jpg

Hahaha, seeing this last picture, I think that will marry me ;)

dozti thanks for the news, so glad you love HGI too...

i hope you visited this thread often :D

kr_hbwishstar.gif

HAPPY B'DAY TO THE ONE & ONLY "THE PERFECT BEAUTY" HAN GA IN

wish you all the best both in career & love life :D

Denzai not necessary, walk often for this topic, I love above all things Han Ga In ... I hope we read often on this site, and share a little more about this beautiful woman ...

Take care. :P :blush:

Guest valley girl

20050729011827328.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eonnie !!!

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

There were rumors that HGI was going to have a reunion with Song Il Gook in 'A Man Called God'.

I'm so disappointed that it did not work out. I loved them in Term of Endearment a lot and shredded a lot of tears from that drama.

So the new drama is 'Bad Guy'. Is HGI confirmed yet or just another rumor?

There were rumors that HGI was going to have a reunion with Song Il Gook in 'A Man Called God'.

I'm so disappointed that it did not work out. I loved them in Term of Endearment a lot and shredded a lot of tears from that drama.

So the new drama is 'Bad Guy'. Is HGI confirmed yet or just another rumor?

Is confirmed... :P

i waiting for this drama! i love HGI ^^!

Oh Yoon-Soo Joins Bad Guy

2010 February 4

bad1.jpg

Now it is confirmed that Bad Guy will be broadcast by SBS and schedule to air in May. Whats more interesting is, Han Ga-In will have a rival.

ohyoon.jpg

Oh Yoon-Soo (Jumong, La Dolce Vita) will join the cast and form a love triangle between Kim Nam-Gil and Han Ga-In. And this time she will be ‘bad’.

cr to koreandiorama

Finally HGI confirm :D

Actress Han Ga-in to make small screen comeback

NISI20100204_0002266367_web.jpg

Actress Han Ga-in [J.One Entertainment]

Starlet Han Ga-in will return to the small screen for the first time in three years, starring in a new SBS drama titled "Bad Boy" in May.

Her agency J. One Plus Entertainment said Thursday that the actress has high expectations for the drama and is practicing for her role opposite actor Kim Nam-gil of last year's MBC TV series "Queen Seon-deok" fame.

Han will play a character who is tough, realistic and will use her charm to any extent in order to climb the social ladder.

"Bad Boy," set to go into shoot starting February 10 in Nagoya, Japan, will be headed by Lee Hyung-min who is famous for producing hit dramas "I'm sorry, I Love You" and "Seon-dok".

The drama will also be co-produced by Good Story and ACC (Asia Contents Center Inc.), an affiliate of Japan's major broadcasting company NHK. The show had already been sold to ACC during the planning stages.

The 28-year-old actress made her debut in 2001 through KBS TV series "Sunshine Hunting". Since then she has starred in several dramas including "Yellow Handkerchief" and "Super Rookie". She married fellow actor Yeon Jung-hoon in 2005.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

Archived