Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I'm new here! But I've been silently reading all your posts here about our Han Ga In....thank you very much for sharing all these info about her. I hope though, that this thread would become more alive...lol! Really wishing for that...Our Han Ga In is really pretty. I love her face...I became her fan after watching her latest comeback drama, Bad Guy opposite Kim Nam Gil. I think her role there is very realistic. Then I did a marathon on all her other works, Dr.Gang, Super Rookie, Once upon a time in High School, Witch Amusement and now, Terms of Endearment.

Well, I just observed that there's very little info written about her...hopefully, there's a good soul who might help give some tidbits about her. I'm now an avid fan of her's. Any latest news about her though? Please? Spare me some news about her..lol!

Anyways, more power on this thread! More success to our Han Ga In and God bless to everyone!

Here's a bit of good news to share  for all HGI fans...:)

Han Ga In is a Long Life Endorser

5033070993_c1d50a4ec8.jpg

Actress Han GaIn is now known as a long life endorser because she has already held the post as endorser of Samsung‘s HauZen foam washing machine for 5 years, yet recently, she renewed for yet another year!

Samsung released the foam washing machine HauZen in April 2010 while Han GaIn was chosen as the endorser. Unexpectedly, the sales exceeded over 30000 washing machines within 2 months! Samsung expressed this should be credit to Han GaIn, therefore, they decided to renew a year of her contract.

In May 2010, Korea CM Institute for Strategic Studies announced the advertising efficiency indicators (CPCM) at HauZen release conference, the data showed that Han GaIn ranked the first under the “Endorsers’ Effect” list. This effectively proves that Han GaIn’s image is the most consistent to HauZen’s style.

Han GaIn’s pure and healthy images obtained housewives, couples and other consumer groups’ love. Moreover, she also conveyed the product’s advanced technology nicely, this has also helped her to play an important role for Samsung’s HauZen foam washing machine to occupy the forefront of appliance brands.

Source: Kim JiHyun @Tvdaily.co.kr

Translation + Written by: Jessie0029 @Kpoplive.com

Reposted from KPopLive

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa i'm so glad they filming CF together to prove their married are fine :)

Han Ga In – Yeon Jung Hoon first CF as a couple… ‘Much anticipation

20101014010015085000650.jpg

Seoul, Korea – Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon have been chosen to be in a CF as a couple

On the 14th, Samsung Hauzen Bubble Eco announced “With longtime Hauzen model Han Ga In, we have chosen her husband Yeon Jung Hoon as well”, adding “we will showcase the first CF of the Han Ga In – Yeon Jung Hoon couple, which will showcase their influence”.

Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon have been married for 5 years, being selected as the entertainment business’s model couple for always seemingly being in love. Samsung Electronics plans to use the couple’s bright and healthy image to promote the Hauzen Bubble Eco, which uses 1/2 the power, to their main target of 20-30 year olds.

The two have made their names separately in different CFs, dramas, and movies, but this is the first time they are working together as a couple in a CF. The couple filmed their first TV CF in a studio in Kangnam and will show their love for one another is set to be showcased in the commercial that will air for Hauzen Bubble Eco.

A representative of Samsung Electronics remarked “Han Ga In, Bubble Eco’s model, has been a loyal spokesperson for the brand and product with an ability to convey the message to consumers that this is Korea’s finest environmentally friendly washing machine”, adding that “we expect that, with this momentum, the young generation will be impacted by the smooth, comfortable, and trustworthy image of Han Ga In and her husband Yeon Jung Hoon, which we hole will lead to a increase in sales”.

Along with this, Han Ga In remarked “I think the fans will enjoy watching us work together as a couple”, adding that “through this CF for Samsung Hauzen Bubble Eco, we plan to show people our chemistry as a couple without any pretense”. Yeon Jung Hoon replied “We concluded filming a CF as a couple for the first time in a fun, comfortable atmosphere”, adding “We will try our hardest to be the model couple through this opportunity as CF models for the Bubble Eco”.

By Cheon Kyeong Jin (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)

Photo from ReviewStar DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

More news

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Han Ga-in couple shoot same CF, proving that there is no discord

Yeon Jeong-hoon, Han Ga-in couple will be appear as a couple model for Samsung Washing macine, Hauzen BubbleEco. This is an act that ends the breaking up rumor of this couple.

This is done by Yeon Jeong-hoon's join since Han Ga-in is exclusive model for Hauzen for 5 years. They haven't done any official acting together, but from this CF, they will prove that they are lovebirds. And also, breaking up rumors which was spreaded by news papers will be gone.

One official from Hauzen said, “I think both Han Ga-in and Yeon Jeong-hoon will be act as catalyst for this brand'. The couple said, “We were so flutter for this CF since it's first couple CF for us. We will show our true side with this CF.”

They finished shooting this CF on October 4th in a studio in Seoul. It will be one air in mid October.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest valley girl

Han Ga-in’s first CF with husband

by girlfriday | October 16, 2010 |

I’ve never seen anyone dressed so well to do laundry, but hey, I suppose a couple in their last wearable clothes isn’t really going to sell high-end washing machines. Although, now that I think about it, beautiful couple down to nothing but their last socks and underwear? That might actually make me sit through a commercial.

Ahem. Anyway, actress Han Ga-in (Bad Guy, grumble grumble) poses for her first CF with husband Yeon Jung-hoon (East of Eden, also grumble grumble). Heh, at least they both starred in dramas of equally epic badness. No. I take that back. Bad Guy trumps East of Eden. Bad Guy trumps everything in the badness category. [Except Cinderella's Sister. –javabeans]

The couple married in 2005, and has hit a few waves, recently fighting back some rumors of divorce. Perhaps the CF was undertaken to counter the rumors and show the couple in domestic bliss? Oh, the wonders of a good modeling campaign.

Via Joongang.co.kr

Video

@denza sorry i can't fullfil your wish . now i am unable to access korean video dunno why/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

Han ga in was chosen as LG health& Care Model for their Product ISAKNOX ..

they have many Famous model like JEsicca Alba, Lee Hyori Before

han ga in is chosen for their Facial Foam models

20101027000885_1.jpg

cred http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20101027000648

* anyway i just know that FaceShop is LG's Subline Cosmetic.

Guest rigwarl

Why do i get the feeling that her face is rounder compared to 3 years ago when she was in Witch Yoo Hee?

It's like she has gained a little weight. I like her when she was in Super Rookie and Witch Yoo Hee.

Too bad she got married at such a young age..

Yeon & Han Ga-In At A Football Match

Yeon Jung-Hoon and his wife Han Ga-In makes an appearance at a football match in Suwon Stadium earlier today. Their appearance is arranged by Samsung who had signed the couple to endorse their Bubble washer. Regardless, its still great to see celebrity couples together.

cr koreandorama

bc564a3667c2c494a2cc2b7.jpg

2010103121525932301.jpg

830b08232a34bc079358076.jpg

2010103121513832301.jpg

91eac8eab8a1dc9ad439c97.jpg

2f82e6114f8b9c8fa6ef3f6.jpg

90f0a50f0c9c11a4aa64577.jpg

8b6b960a3b3bcf5694ca6b7.jpg

b8d44610a46422b5c2ce797.jpg

1afd0df4f6f821a67609d79.jpg

5f95d0c8a8d1235e7e3e6f6.jpg

91eac8eab8a8dc9ad439c97.jpg

991cfaf20b64795ab17ec57.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just one question is she have a baby now after 5 years of marriage?

I really love the couple JYH must be a proud husband,thinking his hyung in EOE was once fantasizing his wife.Too funny he was shaking just to say hello for HGI.. :sweatingbullets:

I hope their marriage last a lifetime,though trials always come along but with GOD's will love will shine..

I really wish she was a part of AMCG the reunion of SIK but sad not.

Guest nana544

I'm so happy and relieved that the "divorce rumor" as a LIE!!! Stupid PD making stupid rumor to boost his viewers!! So annoying!!! Well, Ha Ga-In and her husband are so cute together...love seeing them holding hands and being comfortable around each other...I cannot believe it has been 5 years since they marry....hmmm, it'll be nice to see them have a baby together! I have to say that Ha Ga-In is very beautiful, but sometimes she can look so cute without trying...and she's just seems so PERFECT! She's tall, pretty, and talented! I think she is the MOST beautiful Korean actress :)!!! Her husband is one lucky guy! Thanks for the News update and these wonderful pictures!

HGI is really pretty until now she's still the ideal girl of many men in korea, that's why there's a lot of malicious rumor because many people envy of YJH...

YJH even stated when he's marrying HGI he's been no.1 target of antis & receive a lot of death note :sweatingbullets:

Did Ms Han has a face lift or something? she looks a bit unnatural especially around the cheeks area.

i believe she's natural beauty

Hauzen making CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpdK_XM0VKw&feature=related

Archived