Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not saying vizu is not worthy endorsing, but you could be wrong right?

this model looks like hgi, but in my opinion it's not her

actually i'm not the expert of han gain just like valley girl say, but if you really hers fans

you will recognize that this girls wasn't her

i have a tons of her pic, so i just know it :)

Guest Sekai no Hikari

Yet you never met her. Ah... some expert. =)

You know what, I actually would like you to write Han Ga In's company and ask if she did this photoshoot in May of 2008. You are very likely to get a response, as her fan club managers do actually respond to letters. You would know that since you're a superfan, right? Or you can try contacting her management company directly. I would really like you to, but of course you won't, because as a superfan, it isn't your duty to correctly identify your idol in pictures =)

Oo. Why don't you make it worth your while? Print out one of the photos and send it into the company with the autograph fee. I'm sure Ga In wouldn't sign a photo of an impostor. =) What a great gift for a superfan ^^

Guest valley girl

Wow i don't know many people take lot companion hahhahahah...

i don't want to continuing this argumentation no advantages for me

anyway don't argued here just pm me

it's not a place for argue

i am sorry if what i wrote hurt You, i don;t mean that ok i believe you maybe

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/Se...ohikari/2aa.jpg ~ this is truly han ga in

but this i don't know

21jpg.jpg

but this pic is her han ga in?????

sorry i don't say it's not valid, some people here like to post wrong picture so that's why i said that

Guest Sekai no Hikari

Thank you for that valleygirl. I know you're a fan and you have probably seen more pictures of Han Ga In than myself, r K, and Richard combined. And I do understand that the pictures are very... washed out. All of the Vizu photo shoots are like that. Their makeup is whited out and clean because that is the concept of Vizu's haute wedding shoots... pure, simple, fabulous, beautiful. Even Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Tae Hee don't look like their usual selves.

I won't argue anymore. I'm actually done talking. I've said everything I need to say and negated all the points that were raised against these pictures AND provided solutions to PROVE their validity. I was passionately defending myself and my friends because in my position, knowing 100% that I am telling the truth, it felt rather demeaning that the pictures didn't seem valid in your eyes because of the source. I will likely not post anything else in this thread (unless I get angry- haha, half-kidding) pertaining to the subject =) I trust- think you will do the same... and let opinions just rest on what has already been discussed and posted.

Guest valley girl

why Don't You make His thread since he was actor , in here. even at first he was new !!. that's happened no all rookie.

as soon as he famous people will fill the thread . KangjiHwan Can be as Example he is unknown here no one Fill his thread, due his work now he become famous and won many awards just make it that's ok !!.

Why should be a singer debuting in korea ???, since he is good looking why don't he acting or model , i mean like many actors based from model.

i am suggest applying as mc like GongYoo he ddebuted from Mc rite??? since richard has Good English Skill .

Forget it!!! i ever say this i pulled it Off regret ever said this

Silly trying gto be nice

Guest manlytoe

voicing my opinion.

Yes. The famous celebrity/actress. These photos were taken early spring for an elite haute wedding line. If you go to the website you can also see Kim Tae Hee and Yoon Eun Hye's shoots, among others.

And if you would like to debate whether or not that is Han Ga In, you can go here and add your voice to the two people who already insisted that it wasn't, and then both PMed me after arguing and said they were wrong.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=11834491

well, i know that. and of course i went to the website, but the thing was that the pictures weren't there. and i was hoping it was there because in all of the guy's(the photographer) pictures he actually states his models in the picture, but i didn't see those nor did he state the models. i mean, i bet the guy is the uhlzzang kid, but the girl just doesn't fit han ga in... i don't wanna debate and get all hot about this topic, but can you prove that it IS han ga in? i'm so sorry though, i can't believe i'm saying this.

here's your chick and here's han ga in (this is han ga in's REAL wedding picture btw)

21jpg.jpg112410365.jpg

20jpg.jpgHan_Ga_In73.jpg

their noses are different, and their faces lines/shape are different. their lips are also different. han ga in has a more distinct structure and feature. they are two different people.

Guest valley girl

yeah , maybe that's han gain ,,, but i invited to all people here .. Please give me a Comment is this han ga in ???.. i'll asking many people in This korean thread.. please, even who only see proof it maybe i am blind

this han ga in

img_01.jpg

doubt picture

21jpg.jpg

20jpg.jpg

z3.jpg

Vizu4.jpg

^

Maybe you can post this in the picture thread and get more opinions if you're so unsure?

Where in the website did you find those other pictures? Does it possibly say the name of the models somewhere in Korean?

Guest valley girl

^

Maybe you can post this in the picture thread and get more opinions if you're so unsure?

Where in the website did you find those other pictures? Does it possibly say the name of the models somewhere in Korean?

in empas, search by click vizu, anyway i never PM-in Sekai no Hikari, i am sorry

what ever that picture is valid or not

it so annoyed me!!

i've been long here never been arguing with people like them, ppl here are easy going,

why they make a problem ?? especially they once here, and come here just debating??

they just realize what they did made people here disrespect Them and their " best friend "

Yeah Up ToYou!!

Seems no manner at All i knew many soompiers who are staying in USA , but never been like them

yeah that guy even not famous at all

that pic could be this girl

her name is Yeo Ji (여지) she's appearing in horror movie "epitaph" last year

people says she resemblance to han gain

200707111858241003_2.jpg

PP07081400008.jpg

PP07081400007.jpg

photo37293.jpg

photo37299.jpg

photo37296.jpg

photo37295.jpg

cr to empas

Guest valley girl

denzai han ga in still has better nose this girl bit bigger sorry no offense!!! Lets Forget those trash argumentation ,, anyway we who always fill this thread not them. lets fill this thread.. lets ignored if there are them anymore

Guest glassmask

omg her husband is sooo handsome!!!!

if you look closely, the girl doesn't look like ga in at all, her features are so different.

ga in has mole on her nose, and her nose is sharper, her lips are thinner,too. and their eyebrows are different.

its just not the same...

anyways..first time post here O_O

Guest valley girl

if you look closely, the girl doesn't look like ga in at all, her features are so different.

ga in has mole on her nose, and her nose is sharper, her lips are thinner,too. and their eyebrows are different.

its just not the same...

that's ok honey, actually i ve post in several forums they said it too that girl wasn't han ga in.

Yeah i am pretending too be Good because look they bring ally here,

even there is user who only use 1 post to comment here to defend the user who post it they even so Rash towards denzai ,

anyway Don't Bring it up anymore they don't even han ga in Fans and never been here before. it still pissed me off

its just not the same...

glassmask, keep visiting this thread, ok...

Guest glassmask

haha I want to contribute, but I don't know the rules in the thread,

there are some pic of ga in I really like...but I duno if they posted already..

do you only post new pic about Ga In?

Guest valley girl

haha I want to contribute, but I don't know the rules in the thread,

there are some pic of ga in I really like...but I duno if they posted already..

do you only post new pic about Ga In?

just posted that's ok nice to see You here

Archived