Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

Guest valley girl

onnie i miss you!!.i hope she has latest drama soon..

sekai i know your friend is Bull^SHI^T.. what he is talking is Bull^SHI^T.. i can see from her style in photo,

the way He act seems he pretend know many celebrity pathetic guy

sekai please told him " be famous by your own effort not you fake brag!! "

he seems very ambitious to be popular, by taking any some people name

only you who said that that girl is hangain nobody said she is han gain

25jpg.jpg

20jpg.jpg

16jpg.jpg

15jpg.jpg

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS MAN WHENEVER YOU SEE HIM IN SOME DRAMA THIS GUY IS BULL^^SH^IT

I WILL AGAINST THIS MALE!!..

that's why you have to think that your friend might be want become popular by taking han ga in name???.. i thought you know han ga in's manager!! wow,, we are so humble right!! denzai??? after we got some humiliation wow

I would just like to apologize for my earlier rant on this thread. I found out my friend is a liar. That is not Han Ga In in the photos, as he vehemently claimed to me. I apologize for taking a liar's side. Thank you.

anyway i appreciate your braveness to apologize!! how do you know he is lying??

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest denzai

Wow, finally the truth is revealed...

Sekai you brave enough to make apologize, thanks

Valley let's forget about this matter ok?...

Guest denzai

PP09040800011.jpg

Hangain, my husband took a family photo with her parents' hunhun '

Input: 2009-04-08 10:02:23

▲ recently uploaded to the Internet users around yeongyujin and Yeon Jeong-hoon, a couple of family photos hangain (Clockwise from top left)

[The Daily News choeeunyoung SPN] to yeongyujin (家) hangain the comeliness of the mother-in-law was recently posted on the Internet today. Photos published in hangain Yeon Jeong-hoon, including her husband, parents, and posing with the patient's danbake get the attention of Web surfers said.

The stars represent the family entertainment, both inside and outside photos of the rich yeongyujin Yeon Jeong-hoon, not the general public in the couple's wedding four years ago is the first time since hangain Yeon Jeong-hoon.

The results recently published on the topic off the Internet, a photo taken last month in a restaurant in a hotel in Seoul at the time that the family has a long lunch can be a picture and asked a favor of the restaurant staff had responded to the shooting.

Family in a photo published in the Asian versions of this hangain against acquaintances to pose yeongyujinui patient on the shoulder to show off and see the most harmonious was the heart of heumuthage.

Netizens and fans camped four bordering on board entertainment and the Internet, "it's really warm family. Father-in-law and daughter-in-law, which the patient is too look good together (ID smelling the flowers)", "yeongyujinssi, drama, the glory of the family 'in the daughter-in-law is so pretty and she did not smoke it (ID strawberry Zoar) "," I went away yeonjeonghunssi "(ID gongjakdan Love)," I was surprised to see that you do not marry at the age of 22 hangainssi early, you're married and live well, too wise, I want to have "(ID is a good start on life)" and other articles of namgimyeo heumuthage barabwatda family.

Some users are "very well suited the couple's. 2-year-old news, I'll expect (ID Sonny)," said hangain indicate expectations for Yeon Jeong-hoon, the couple was at the age of two.

Hangain the last 100 years in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jeong-hoon signed a drug, and Yeon Jeong-hoon, was the father of two who is married to the daughter-in-law to fit the star yeongyujinyi topic was too old.

Cain married one after the MBC 'new employees' SBS' A Witch in Love 'and other works on the recent activities focus on the CF refraining to act, and Yeon Jeong-hoon, the MBC drama of the global East of Eden' to resume act , Drama Previous next to the shop recently said. Yeongyujineun SBS weekend drama 'family honor' cheongap conversely, is to meet with the audience.

Meanwhile, the entertainment industry as a star in the family as a family, increase the number of honmaek, the so-called extended family, being a star, and eye-catching appearance.

Baek Yoon Shik March after I spend the time I married my son and daughter-in-law of white china with empty blows, based, the same month, her middle son, actor Kim Young-Jo PD, and the house of the sister and married another one of my entertainment stars were rolling. Mid-wife and son actors were namilwoo gimyongrim naeoein Star Family namseongjin gimjiyoung The couple also said the entertainment industry.

translate by google translate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

I love the photos with the parents.

She looks cute.

She really is laying low in her acting career.

Is she quitting anytime soon?

Or is this already a sign of quitting??

Guest denzai

From kim myung min thread

Who is the most desirable, married K-entertainer in 2009?

KMM and Han Ga In tops the list in the recent DCnews poll!!

'품절남녀' 한가인-김명민, 남주기 정말 아까워?

김명민, 디시인사이드, 설문조사, 품절남, 품절녀, 한가인

20090427102142_V.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=48644

한가인-김명민 '결혼해서 아쉬운 품절남녀 1위 등극'

2009-04-27 15:37:06

[ 방송연예팀 ]

nh_20090427_ent_pkj_05.jpg

http://www.newshankuk.com/news/news_view.asp?

'아까운 품절남' 1위 김명민, 유재석-이선균 압도적으로 제쳐

기사입력 : 2009.04.27 15:26조회수 : 3215

200904271534221.jpg

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...id=MI0083855574

김명민-한가인 ´남줘서 아까운 스타 1위´

2009-04-27 16:46:30

news1240818370_155099_1_m.jpg

◇ ´남줘서 아까운 품절남녀´ 설문조사 1위를 차지한 김명민-한가인. ⓒ 데일리안, SBS

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/n_view.html?...ode&keys=75

'결혼해서 아까운 스타' 김명민-한가인, '품절남녀는 뭐야?'

기사입력 : 2009.04.27 17:00조회수 : 1306

200904271707551.jpg

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...id=MI0083858518

김명민-한가인 제일 아까운 '품절남녀'

2009-04-27 14:51:39

1240811499_600.jpg

http://www.gooddaysports.co.kr/news/?cset=...7&code=4653

김명민-한가인 '남줘서 아까운 품절男女' 1위 동반등극

[2009-04-27 10:43:47]

200904271004341010_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904271004341010

한가인-김명민, '남 줘서 아까운 품절남녀' 1위 등극

1_L_1240799541.jpg

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/23463

김명민-한가인 '남줘서 아까운 품절 남녀' 압도적 1위 2009-04-27 11:00:37

1240797637_600.jpg

http://www.gooddaysports.co.kr/news/?cset=...7&code=4645

'품절남녀' 김명민-한가인, 우린 이미 임자있는 몸!

20090427125732_V.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=48656

한가인-김명민, '품절남녀' 압도적 1위 '아까운 마음뿐~'

2009-04-27 15:29 입력

20090427_1240813572.jpg

http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090427/5576056.htm

reposted from MMI :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest denzai

1242879897536768_file.jpg

1242879897787346_file.jpg

1242879897672865_file.jpg

1242879897614691_file.jpg

UNFAITHFUL hangain bubble dance dance, dance was pretty good dancin '

[TV Report] 'the good pumjeolnyeo' hangain an above-winning actress has become a hot potato.

The past 20 days, 'hangain bubble dance the title of the video portal sites and online videos will be published in the Bulletin have held the attention of Web surfers. I could not hardly see the tube in the song and dance scenes of hangain damgyeojin 'bubble of hangain Dance' video hits record high, and the parade has been popular.

Offers dance hangain from users known as' bubble-dance, is called the topic has created a boom. Hike Diamond stepping lightly lightly of walking hangain that the bubble is well and freshness. The fully stacked with white white bubbles pretty cool hangain is the reaction of the sophisticated style and looks good.

Internet users watched a video that "normally a good student, and the same image 'beobeulsong' time to the rhythm of tamyeo hangain featuring diamond step is a fresh" and "friends with the 'bubble, bubble,' set to music cancan dance scene to see fit your feet like a little different and will feature attractions, "and Popular Comments are seeing this line.

Hangain the "sweet melody of beobeulsong 'feel good while listening to the chueotdeon' bubble Dance 'from the fans, I'm glad to get a hot response," "The' bubble dance videos for the fans that did show a new look and features seems to have a chance, "he said.

link of the the video

http://video.cyworld.com/207567894

• 2 weeks later...
Guest denzai

Article from kpculture

1244096689538571_file.jpg

Actress Han Ga In appeared on SBS 생방송 한밤의 TV연예 and told how pleased her husband, actor Yeon Jung Hoon, was while telling her that she was voted as the #1 ‘Female Celebrity Off the Market”. Continuing on, she said, “I wish Yeon Jung Hoon was chosen as the #1 ‘Male Celebrity Off the Market’. In my opinion, he completely is…Next time, I hope that we’ll be chosen [together].” Regarding domestic life and household work, Han said that she’s good at cleaning and organizing. She has also been working on her cooking skills. “My husband especially likes the fried rice that I make for him. Yeon Jung Hoon doesn’t like vegetables so I have to secretly put in vegetables like eggplant into food as one would do to children in order for him to enjoy eating [the vegetables],” she revealed. Although Han watched each and every episode of East of Eden (which was Yeon’s first post-military project), she flips the channel when he has sentimental scenes with female co-stars because “at that moment he seems like a different person when he’s actually my husband”.

Guest umi1978

I read about this news too. She is well-deserved with this #1 title. Many of my male friends still like her alot even though she's already married. :)

Guest valley girl

yeah i think most male still say like her even she has married hahaha..

that even some celebrity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest denzai

Han Ga In’s bubble dance

23May2009 Filed under: Korean Stars News Author: hying

1242879897787346_file.jpg

According to the report from South Korea media on the 21th May, more than 20 video sites in the internet has released video of Han Ga In dancing the bubble dance. It became the highest click through rate in the internet. They named it ‘Han Ga In’s bubble dance’. This is also a scene that would be showing in the Samsung advertisement that Han Ga In was shooting in.

Samsumg representative had said follow the light dance step of Han Ga In gives our viewers a relax and refreshing feeling. In particular, the white rich foam matches well with Han Ga In’s sweet image.

The Korean actress Han Ga In said that by listening to the sweet melody of the song, she feel happy dancing along with the music. She is also joyful when she heard that her fans like her dance. Viewers who had watched the video stated that they think that the image of Han Ga In was totally different. Some of them even feel like watching a cute, lovely thigh dance.

1242879897672865_file.jpg

Han Ga In was also one of the actress in Korean TV drama ‘East of Eden‘ acting as Yeon Jeong-hoon’s wife. Although in the real life, she had married for a long time, but she is still always the dream girl for many men in Korea.

Han Ga In’s Bubble Dance

cr to koreanclicks.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest denzai

DRAMA COMEBACK FOR HAN GA IN THIS SUMMER ?

actress han ga in maybe making a comeback this summer after almost 2 years.

according to news coming out from the agency Han Ga in work with, the popular actress may appear in a drama as soon as this summer saying that they are deliberating on two drama to choose from.

According to news han ga in is in discussion with her agency as to who should be held responsible should the drama not be succesful. the actess is definitely being careful on her next drama role since her last drama "witch yoo hee" in 2007 wasn't a major hit.

Since her last drama appearance, Han ga in has been seen in the small screen but only appearing in a dozen CF & fans must be delighted to finally see the starlet appear in a major drama series.

She recently shot commercial together with husband yun jung hoon & ironically, it's been the couples first commercial together since getting hitched in 2005, Yun last appear in a drama east of eden.

news cr to hallyuwood.com

• 3 weeks later...

Archived