Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jimmylee78

thx for sharing the picture denzai Han Ga In look pretty in those picture any if she going to have a drama coming up in 2009 or movie

Guest jimmylee78

man that really sad to hear i really like her drama too well any way thx for the info denzai hope they have a beautiful child together because they look so lovely together :D

Guest Sekai no Hikari

Hi. I looked through the thread briefly and I didn't think these were posted.

These pictures are from a VIZU (Japanese brand) wedding shoot from last spring. They feature GaIn with my best friend Richard (actor/model/singer) [cyworld.com/robokid] . I thought the photos were really beautiful and both GaIn and Richard look fabulous.

Vizu4.jpg

14aa.jpg

z3.jpg

2aa.jpg

I hope these weren't posted. =) Enjoyyyy

Guest valley girl

this is gain

200809121711291002_1.jpg

This is han gain

2.jpg

cred labelled, empas

It actually is Han Ga In. There is a singer named Ga In in Brown Eyed Girls...but def not her in this picture. The guy in the pic is my best friend, Richard and it definitely is Han Ga In.

Really ?? i believe since the nose !! kkkk. richard who is he?? i never heard him why i said this because after her husband was released from army ~ as long i knew she only in Elle. Richard does someone know him i even Googling his name in empas ~ by hangeol which the result is Richard gere, and another hollywood star

Guest valley girl

sorry i keep insisted it's not Han ga in ,i'll asked han ga in Expert , DENZAI is she han ga in??.. that's why i feel so weird she really hard to find especially after her husband was released

it's same Rite

25jpg.jpg

20jpg.jpg

16jpg.jpg

15jpg.jpg

22jpg.jpg

21jpg.jpg~ definitely she's not han gain!!

Why someone can say she is definitely han ga in. Han Gain is a big star and Queen Cf she's never been in such Unfamous Brand. especially today. From Samsung, BluePepe, Donga, park Dream turn to VIZU??

cred labelled

Guest valley girl

old news from early 2007

2.Han ka in 8 cf's

유기농 350 밸런스 하루야채 Organic balance veggie 350 drink

삼성 하우젠 (세탁기) Samsung Hauzen (drum washing machine)

롯데카드 Lotte card

우리홈쇼핑 Woori home shopping

P&G 팬틴(샴푸/헤어케어) Proctel & Gamble Pantene(shampoo & Haircare)

태평양 마몽드(화장품) Taepyongyang mamonde (Cosmetics)

화성 파크드림(아파트) Transform park dream (Apartment)

대현 블루페페(여성의류) Daehyeon Blue pepe (Womens garments)

So that's why i insisted a girl in picture not her , She is a Queen cf if she be and Outfit model it's impossible be that type model only represent once??. she will be contracted for some years like Blue PEPE

Guest Sekai no Hikari

To valleygirl.

I will try not to be rude, but excuse me, my friend Richard does not lie. If you would like to speak to him personally, I can arrange that. And if you or your "Han Ga In expert" has actually met and worked with Mrs. Han herself, I would find either you or her a credible source, but seeing as though it is highly unlikely that either you or your fangirl friend has actually modeled and worked professionally in Korea, I would like to say once and for all, you are wrong.

The photographer was Lee Jin Soo, a TOP photographer in Korea that works with stars such as Kim Tae Hee and Jo In Sung regularly. He is the equivalent of Gilles Bensimon in Seoul, and if you don't know that, I suggest you do your research before you make such comments or rely on the opinion of your likely unqualified "expert" friend.

I'm sorry, but I find it quite offensive that you are basically saying that my best friend took pictures with a Han Ga In impostor and that I knowingly posted these pictures to deceive everybody. It may be hard for you to believe that I have a friend who knows Han Ga In personally, and if it is that difficult, you can continue to question the validity of this picture- because trust me, if you decide to do some actual research on this photo shoot online, you will find that you and your friend are completely, 100%, undeniably wrong.

Feel free to reply. If you are still unwilling to admit that you were solidly misinformed, I can rip you a new one allllll day outside of this forum if you would like to discuss it further through private message. I hope this is the last time I have to respond to you. =) That's all.

<edit> Btw, thank you for those new pictures. They're beautiful. Richard looks fantastic and Ga In looks gorgeous. Richard was actually surprised, because he thought these photos weren't released =) Thanks from both of us, really =)

<edit 2> http://www.vizu.co.kr If you'd like to see more of the photographer's work with various celebrities =)

To valleygirl.

I will try not to be rude, but excuse me, my friend Richard does not lie. If you would like to speak to him personally, I can arrange that. And if you or your "Han Ga In expert" has actually met and worked with Mrs. Han herself, I would find either you or her a credible source, but seeing as though it is highly unlikely that either you or your fangirl friend has actually modeled and worked professionally in Korea, I would like to say once and for all, you are wrong.

The photographer was Lee Jin Soo, a TOP photographer in Korea that works with stars such as Kim Tae Hee and Jo In Sung regularly. He is the equivalent of Gilles Bensimon in Seoul, and if you don't know that, I suggest you do your research before you make such comments or rely on the opinion of your likely unqualified "expert" friend.

I'm sorry, but I find it quite offensive that you are basically saying that my best friend took pictures with a Han Ga In impostor and that I knowingly posted these pictures to deceive everybody. It may be hard for you to believe that I have a friend who knows Han Ga In personally, and if it is that difficult, you can continue to question the validity of this picture- because trust me, if you decide to do some actual research on this photo shoot online, you will find that you and your friend are completely, 100%, undeniably wrong.

Feel free to reply. If you are still unwilling to admit that you were solidly misinformed, I can rip you a new one allllll day outside of this forum if you would like to discuss it further through private message. I hope this is the last time I have to respond to you. =) That's all.

word to that :)

i think i'm agree with VALLEY GIRL, that this girl wasn't hgi

threre is a few model/actress in korea who looks like hgi......

21jpg.jpg~ definitely she's not han gain!!

no offense, just my opinion :)

Guest Sekai no Hikari

You're welcome to your opinion. Even though you are wrong. =)

Btw, if either of you even bothered to check the vizu link I posted, you'd see a gallery full of haute wedding photos featuring the following celebrities.

Lee Yun Hee

Kim Ji Woo

Yoori

Kim Tae Hee

So Hwi

Kim Ah Joong

Jun Hye bin

Bak Eun Hye

Choi Yun Jin

Lee Ha Na

Yoon Eun Hye

Right. "No name company" for the "queen of cfs." As far as I know, Kim Tae Hee far outranks her in popularity, and yet she seemed to find Vizu "worthy" of endorsing. I guess Kim Ah Joong and Yoon Eun Hye must be d-list too huh? I suppose people who don't know anything about elite haute couture wedding photography wouldn't have heard anything about it... a funny thought, since if Han Ga In is as "up there" as you say, wouldn't it be somewhat obvious that she would pose for an elite wedding photographer? Oh, right, you guys never checked the website and probably still assume that Vizu is a cheap, no-name company because you never saw any cute Vizu CFs? Wake up. High fashion is exclusive, not commercial whoring.

I guess you "superfans" think that there's no way that Han Ga In would pose for the same photographer as such "nobodies" like Kim Tae Hee and Yoon Eun Hye. =)

Please. You "think" it's not her based on the fact that her face is washed out white by clean wedding makeup, like ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSED FOR HIM. =) Hold on tight to your opinion, as it highly amuses me =)

Archived