Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jimmylee78

thx for all the picture valley girl she look pretty in those picture

like u danzai i wonder will she still look as pretty as right now after she have her baby hope the baby will look as pretty as his or her parent :D

부산성형외과-S성형외과==[연예인 따라잡기] 동·서양미의 완벽하고 아름다운 조화 한가인

쿠키 건강] 요즘 인기드라마에서 주인공으로 활약하고 있는 연정훈, 여성들에게 큰 인기를 얻고 있는 것과는 반대로 대한민국 남성들에게는 공공의 적(?)으로 불린지 오래다. 아는 사람은 다 아는 그 결정적 이유 뒤에는 바로 절세가인 ‘한가인’이 있다!

한가인은 가인(佳人)이라는 이름처럼 순수미인의 대표 격 연예인이다. 물론그녀는 혼혈은 아니지만 동·서양 미인의 장점만이 복합된 얼굴을 지니고 있다. 가히 축복받은 유전자라고 불릴만하다. 그녀의 얼굴형은 약간의 광대와 턱이 있는 계란형으로 여기에 동그랗고 예쁜 여성형 이마가 어우러져 사랑스러운 이미지로 완성된다.

이와 함께 그녀가 가진 작은 쌍꺼풀과 몽고주름은 동양적인 계란형 얼굴과 어울려 동양인 특유의 ‘어려 보이는’ 효과를 가져다준다. 작은 쌍꺼풀과 몽고주름이라는 동양적 매력뿐 아니라 그녀는 서양적인 큰 눈과 눈동자를 지니고 있다. 쉽게 말하자면 순정 만화에 나오는 여주인공처럼 눈과 눈동자가 동시에 엄청나게 큰 것이다. 우리가 브라운관을 통해 한가인을 만나게 될 때 자연스럽게 느끼게 되는 만화적이고 환상적인 느낌은 바로 이 때문인지도 모른다.

눈만큼이나 그녀의 코 또한 유난히 아름답다. 눈 사이의 미간은 약간 낮은 듯 하면서 코 중간은 약간 볼록하다. 또 코끝은 오똑하게 마무리 된다. 입술은 안젤리나 졸리처럼 섹시한 입술은 아니지만 앵두 같은 입술을 지녔다. 약간 작은 듯 하지만 단아한 모양새로 얼굴 구조에 적합한 동양적인 입술이다. 이에 비해 코-인중-입술-턱으로 이어지는 라인은 완전한 서구형으로 동·서양이 복합된 얼굴에 포인트 역할을 한다. 이는 곧 그녀의 트레이드마크이기도 하다.

이처럼 동·서양의 장점만을 가진 완벽한 여성을 아내로 두었으니 어쩌면 연정훈이 뭇 남성들의 질투의 시선은 당연한 것일지도 모르겠다. 하지만 그럼에도 ‘연정훈’의 한가인이 더욱 아름다워 보이는 이유는 혼자보다 둘이 있을 때 더욱 빛나는 커플이기 때문일 것이다.

translate by google

The plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon-S == [Artists catch up] The perfect and beautiful blend of Western U.S. hangain

Cookies health] These days, his popularity as a hero in the drama, and Yeon Jeong-hoon, popular with women and men in the opposite direction for the public enemy of the Republic of Korea (?) And ohraeda bulrinji. Everybody knows someone who knows the reason behind the whole thing's just a tax shelter gain 'hangain' is!

Hangain the gain (佳人) as the name Artists is a case of pure beauty. She is not, of course, a half-breed, but only the combination of the advantages of The Western beauty has a face. As a bulrilman gene is almost a blessing. He's a clown's face and her chin a little bit here, a gyeranhyeong donggeuratgo as a combination of a beautiful forehead yeoseonghyeong is complete with a lovely image.

Mongolia, and with her eyelids with a small wrinkle in the Asian gyeranhyeong his face and looked Asians' look young 'bring the effect. Mongolia ruffles, a tiny eyelids, and she Western dongyangjeok, as well as attractive and has big eyes and eye. The heroine easily as malhajamyeon Shōjo eyes and big eyes will be at the same time. Through the tube, we naturally feel when you meet the hangain the cartoon and I felt that it might be fantastic.

She also nunmankeumyina of the nose and unusually beautiful. Seemed a little low between his eyes and nose of Korea raised the middle is a little bit. The nose is out in the ohttok. Angelina Jolie lips, but not like a sexy lips to lips aengdu beyond imagination. But his face was slightly smaller danahhan to shape the structure is appropriate for the Asian lips. By contrast, the nose - injung - lips - a complete line of leading Western teokeuro tense as a point east of the West will face a combination. That is her trademark.

The advantage of the only Western woman as my wife, made a perfect, so maybe this yeonjeonghun men jealous of the attention in the mut might be granted. But even then, Yeon Jeong-hoon of the hangain more beautiful than the two of you is because when you win a couple more winning.

Korean

another survey.....koreans and their surveys.... :lol::lol:

source: Yahoo! Korea

고3 수험생들 "한가인·장동건처럼 고쳐주세요"[노컷뉴스] 2008년 12월 16일(화) 오전 10:00 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[데일리노컷뉴스 신진아 기자]

2008121610003733070_100407_0.jpg

고3 수험생이 성형수술 이상형으로 가장 선호하는 배우는 장동건과 한가인인 것으로 나타났다.

15일 레알성형외과에 따르면 고3 수험생 583명(남 91명·여 492명)중에서 절반이 넘는 51%(297명)가 성형수술을 원한다고 답했으며, 성형수술 이상형으로 여자가 한가인·송혜교·김태희 등의 순으로 꼽혔고, 남자는 장동건·송승헌·조인성 등의 순으로 선호됐다.

하지만 성형 부위별로는 김태희의 눈과, 한가인의 코, 김태희의 이마 등으로 닮고 싶은 연예인과는 다소 차이를 보였다. 남자는 권상우의 눈과 장동건의 코를 이상형으로 생각했다.

장동건은 특히 결혼적령기 미혼남녀가 가장 선호하는 크리스마스 데이트 상대 1위로도 꼽혔다.

15일 결혼정보회사 웨디안 (대표 손숙·www.wedian.co.kr)은 결혼적령기 미혼남녀 520명을 대상으로 크리스마스 데이트 희망 상대를 묻는 질문에 여성의 경우 장동건(28.3%)을 가장 선호했고 이어 조인성(22.2%), 비(18.4%), 송승헌(11%)을 선택했다고 말했다.

또 남성은 김태희(24.2%), 김연아(21.1%), 송혜교(17.9%), 이효리(12.3%)순으로 선호됐다.

ssin@dailynocutnews.co.kr

(대한민국 중심언론 CBS 뉴스FM98.1 / 음악FM93.9 / TV CH 412)

<저작권자 ⓒ CBS 노컷뉴스(www.nocutnews.co.kr) 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

i think it's about the ideal type of face prefered for plastic surgery by high school students. For the women, they prefered Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee. For men, JDG and...i don't know who.. :P are prefered. JDG's eyes and nose are thought to be the most ideal type... ;)

Korean like voting ! hahaha :lol: Mr Jang might be tired of being the 1st place in every poll! :lol:

In the actor side, JDG and KSW 's nose and eyes are most wanted...

For general face of actors, 1st is JDG,2nd Jo In Sung, 3rd Bi Rain

General face of actress, 1st Han Ga In, 2nd Song Hye Gyo, 3rd Kim Tae Hee

Guest jimmylee78

oh thx denzai i thought that when u say she was going to have a baby it mean she already pregnant so she only planing to have a baby next year

thx for the picture denzai love her in her wedding dress she look so beautiful :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mace-Face

Han GaIn is really pretty... :)... i really like her... but... i want to see more of her movies and dramas... :(... the only one that i saw was "Witch YooHee"... that one was pretty good... hehe!!! :D... it was pretty funny... haha!!! :lol:... anyways... i wonder if anyone can give me a list of movies and dramas that she's been in... :)... i would really love to see movies and dramas of her in it...

i'm so happy to find this old article :)

i hope their married happily ever after...........

translated by sungie79:

Yun JungHoon-Han Gain "Wedding in April"

Yun JungHoon and Han Gain are getting married on April 26th at 5pm at Seoul Sheraton Grand Walker Hill Hotel in the garden.

Both of them had a press conference on the 17th at 4pm at the Walker Hill Hotel and announced that “Work is important but we picked love.”

After their wedding, Yun JungHoon is going to enter the army and Han Gain is going to finish her college education. They also announced that they are going to continue acting after their marriage.

Both are going to live at Yun GooJin’s (Yun JungHoon’s father) house after their wedding. They are planning to go on their honeymoon in May.

On this day 150 reporters appeared and both Yun JungHoon and Han Gain wore matching outfits. (black suits w/ white shirts)

Interview questions

Honeymoon and housing plans?

Yun JungHoon: We haven’t prepared our honeymoon yet. Han Gain is coming out in the drama “New Employee” after “Sad Sonata” so I think it will probably be after that.

Han Gain: The drama will air until May, so we decided to prepare our honeymoon slowly. We are building our house right now and going to live w/ Yun JungHoon’s parents. We weren’t going to live with them but they were really good to me and liked me a lot so we decided to live with them.

Why did you decide to get married?

Han Gain: I can’t tell you which part I like about him. But I like his warm personality the most.

You guys are still young, why are u getting married early?

Yun JungHoon: I don’t think we should get married because of our age. We can work as much as we want later but if we loose our love, it’s hard to do it again later. That’s why I choose love.

Han Gain: I don’t think age is important. People are worried that it might interfere with our work but it doesn’t. I think it’s important to live a happy life with the person you love, that’s why I’m getting married.

Propose?

Han Gain: Oppa (Yun JungHoon) was the one who proposed. Last year on December 31st, I received an official proposal. December 31st was the 600th day since we meet and I received an award at the KBS Acting Awards. That was the best day ever; I won’t be able to forget it. Our marriage plans did not arise because of one persons thought but both of us agreed to it so we decided to get married.

What are the reactions of other people?

Han Gain: Our parents are happy about it and they do not oppose of it. We help each other fill in things we lack and that’s how we can become one perfect person.

Yun JungHoon is going to the army?

Yun JungHoon: I’m going to enter the army in November.

Han Gain: Even if our newlywed moments are only going to be 7 months, it doesn’t matter if we can spend it with happiness. Those 7 months are going to be special memories to me. I need to finish my 3rd and 4th year of college, instead of meeting after we are all mature; I want to experience the world while living together.

What about your acting career?

Han Gain: I’m going to continue my acting. I’m going to film the drama “New Employee” with Eric and after I get married I’m planning to come out in dramas or movies.

What about a child?

Han Gain: I have 2 years until my graduation so I’ll think about it after that.

Guest Mace-Face

pretty in wed gown

wed.jpg

heya... anyone knows what the title of the KBS drama in this picture that Han GaIn was in is called??? :D... i really want to see more of her dramas and movies... :D... the only one i've seen was "Witch YooHee"... :D... please let me know the title so that i can go look for it to watch... :)... thankies!!! <3...

Guest valley girl

just googling Girl another Dr Ggang with yang dong geun, Terms of endearment with song il guk, Yellow handkerchief with YJH ~ her husband, Super rookie with Eric moon and OHJIHO~ for me the best

• 2 weeks later...

from kth hread

Kim Tae Hee, ranked 1st in Republic of Korea Most Beautiful Star

January 24, 2009

20090124213905208.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is voted as Republic of Korea Most Beautiful Star.

On 24th, during the broadcast of KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly, it is reported that Kim Tae Hee came in first for the questionaire 'Who is

Republic of Korea Most Beautiful Star?'. The questionaire was conducted by the Broadcast Culture Institute, done from 7th to 9th of the month, participated by around 15,000 people.

A cosmetic surgery doctor who appeared in 'Entertainment Weekly' commented on Kim Tae Hee's face 'Her thin and egg-shaped face is of golden ratio. Her intellectual aspect all the more makes her more attractive'.

1st - Kim Tae Hee

2nd - Lee Young Ae

3rd - Han Ga In

4th - Song Hye Gyo

5th - Kim Hee Sun

6th - Son Yeh Jin

7th - Han Ye Seul

8th - Jeon Ji Hyun

9th - Kim Hye Su

10th - Shim Eun Ah

Source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

Rough translation by beary @ www.kim-taehee.com