[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessixFFx

Ah, just finished watching episode 1, and I loved it, albeit the over-acting from the American actor in the beginning; his exaggerations were horrible. Nam Sang Mi's character is so likeable in here, and so far, both guys are really hot and adorable as well. :D

I loved the scene where Nam Sang Mi pointed the gun towards her face and wanted to pull the trigger to see why none of the bullets she fired hit the target. :lol: Her pulling Dennis over was another hilarious scene. Lee Joo Hyun's character can be comical but so serious when it comes to duty and his dad.

Loving the first episode, and I can't wait to see more of it. I'll save ep 2 for tomorrow because it'll be another week till the next release. I have to ration it. :D

Sylver, I'll upload it on MU once I'm done with uploading ep 2 to YSI.

----------------

Edit: Done uploading. :D

Episode 2

Ep. 1 MU Link

Guest JessixFFx

Here you go,

Episode 1

:D

Just realized that this is actually ep 2 that I uploaded. :mellow: No wonder there was a size difference between this one and victory's. I'm such a dork. <_<

^^Thanks, Jessie. :D I'll put the MU link in the first post... ^_^

No problem. Episode 2 is on its way. :)

Guest yeohweping

It seems like the Secret gang is appearing again for spy :lol:

I like the stalker part as well. The part where the old spy was told to get Sun-ae but got chased away by the old policeman who works with Sun-ae.

waving to everyone else who i didn't see yesterday.. ( Jess, Victory :)) .. so happy to see people i know in here.. it's like a secret reunion all over again.. which is great cuz i was sad to leave the secret thread.. we're gonna have a good time in here since this is the first drama that my sister & I both like in awhile ( well.. I hope the story wil continue to be good)..hehe.. she's gonna take some caps.. i'm sure.. can't wait til the HQ version is out

man i can't wait till the next episode comes out Kang Jun is such a hottie...^^

and well i'm liking Sun-ae she's so cute...

they would so make a perfect couple.....(^_^)

I was expecting to be drooling over Yoo-il but instead Kang Jun got my attention. I think I saw him in X-Man. During the couple's game, he chose Shin Jung-hwan cos he doesn't want him to be happy with Lee Jin. :lol: And then he danced for him... :rolleyes::lol:

Although Kang Jun and Sun-ae would make a perfect couple, :wub: somehow I got the strangest feeling that she'll fall for Yoo-il... :unsure:

I loved the scene where Nam Sang Mi pointed the gun towards her face and wanted to pull the trigger to see why none of the bullets she fired hit the target. :lol: Her pulling Dennis over was another hilarious scene. Lee Joo Hyun's character can be comical but so serious when it comes to duty and his dad.

I think it was adorable the way she looked into the barrel of her gun to see if the bullets really did came out or something... :lol: She is soo naive but brave. I still think the saddest part was when she was running to the accident site and when she was in the ambulance. That was her best acting yet.

Yup, it does seemed like the Secret team is reuniting once again. ;)

Guest JessixFFx

Ep 2 MU Link

waving to everyone else who i didn't see yesterday.. ( Jess, Victory :)) .. so happy to see people i know in here.. it's like a secret reunion all over again.. which is great cuz i was sad to leave the secret thread.. we're gonna have a good time in here since this is the first drama that my sister & I both like in awhile ( well.. I hope the story wil continue to be good)..hehe.. she's gonna take some caps.. i'm sure.. can't wait til the HQ version is out

It's great to see people interested in this series. :) I actually saw the making and preview of it on Section TV, and thought that it looked really interesting and comical. So far, episode 1 has yet to disappoint. ^_^ If we could, I hope there will be a subbing team for this series as well. It's a shame to let a good comedic drama go to waste. :)

If we could, I hope there will be a subbing team for this series as well. It's a shame to let a good comedic drama go to waste. :)

That's why I told yeohweping that I'll be willing to time if she could translate from the Chinese subs. This drama is good so far and I'd like to see more people enjoy it. ^_^

Guest yeohweping

That's why I told yeohweping that I'll be willing to time if she could translate from the Chinese subs. This drama is good so far and I'd like to see more people enjoy it. ^_^

But so far, I haven't see any news about any chinese subbing group doing it yet :o

I'll have to wait awhile more to see the outcome :o

But so far, I haven't see any news about any chinese subbing group doing it yet :o

I'll have to wait awhile more to see the outcome :o

I'll wait till then... ;)

Guest toastman

Just finished my exam... so looking for sumthing to watch... I guess from the summary, this seems like interesting funny kind of drama... ^^

Thanks for uploading the ysi links... I can't download clubbox and MU is no good for me... so thanks a lot... hope sumone would sub it though... ^^

Archived