[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pwhaha, I watched the first two episodes. Yes, this drama is funny. I find Dennis Oh's character to be quite charming and since he's a noob at acting, I'm not going to praise him either. I'll be keeping up with this series and I hope they could sub this.

Dennis a horrible actor. Daniel is a lot better. :P

KTH <3

Indeed. I was giggling the whole time when he was screaming at his partner [the old man who brought nam sang min to his house]. it was so awkward and bad. but his charming looks and expressions are the best! so it all equals it out. :)

& nam sang min really improved on her acting skills. i love her expressions too.

btw, does anybody know how the love relationship is going to be about? is Dennis going to fall in love with Nam Sang Min? Cause by 2 episodes, I could alraedy tell that other police dude has feelings towards Nam Sang Min.

it would be so sexy if dennis liked sang min<33 B)

btw, does anybody know how the love relationship is going to be about? is Dennis going to fall in love with Nam Sang Min? Cause by 2 episodes, I could alraedy tell that other police dude has feelings towards Nam Sang Min.

i think daniel will fall for Nang Sang Mi as well.

KTH <3

wow! i really enjoyed the first 2 epis alot. and like what albertsaurus said if i remember correctly the first epi is like a movie. i have this feeling throughout the 2 epis. i also feel as if i'm watching some jap series or something. guess i'm not used to seeing k drama with police force as backdrop.

subs would be GREAT!

Guest strawberrywine

Lee Ju-hyeon is so freakin hot in here. There is just something about him that makes he so much more attractive than Dennis. He seems very protective of Nam Sang Min. I like the first two episodes so far.

I thought episode 2 was so funny…I had a great time watching :) My favorite part is when LJH get caught on video tape…hehe…Everyone was so surprised to see him there …and the look on his face was just so funny. Also…when NSM was crawling around looking for pens…he kept on smiling at her…great scenes :)

NSM is very charming…her character is so adorable. Wow…it seems LJH’s character is already interested in NSM’s character…hehe…can’t wait for them to be together…hehe…

Dennis’s acting is not that great but I think he did a good job as a new actor. I enjoyed his scenes also…

So far … this drama is very enjoyable to watch…I’m so glad I'm not missing out on this.

errr... after reading you guys' posts.... I think I'm gonna give it a try ^_^

so this is that drama..... I remember reading it on the news before :D

so... who's this guy?

I was like... HmMmmmM :wub: when I see this pic:

di_051020_003.jpg

is he the lead actor?? need to flip to first page to learn their names now... *grins*

ohh I see mily2 in here... *waves* and Luv... *waves waves* :D

guess i'm not used to seeing k drama with police force as backdrop.

subs would be GREAT!

I agree. Not a lot of k-drama use law and enforcement as their main background set. Mostly we see bits and pieces of police in a drama but not a whole lot like this one.

Plans for subs are on the way but it's not a definite plan. We already have a timing team and a Chinese-English translator. Unless someone who knows Korean would like to translate... :unsure:

My favorite part is when LJH get caught on video tape…hehe…Everyone was so surprised to see him there …and the look on his face was just so funny. Also…when NSM was crawling around looking for pens…he kept on smiling at her…great scenes :)

Yup, those were great scenes. Lee Ju-hyeon is one great actor. It's a wonder how he can be serious in one scene and comical in the next. :blink:

waving to ay_link.. hehe.. i miss u already.. we should have dinner again soon, k? hehe.. do check this serie out.. kristy watched it first and got me interested in this too.. prague is ending soon, it would be nice for u & michael to move over to this thread.. haha... :)

yeah.. I hope they will release the chinese subs for this soon (wink wink at yeohweping-- haha.. i know.. we talked about this before, i guess we need to wait and see. I really hope more translators will decide to join this thread.. I finally finished the first two episodes.. i like the cast, the story line is interesting so far.. if this trend continue, I'm sure we can have a great team working on this also.. It will be cool since the secret lovers team can reunite once again.. :) i'm so excited just thinking about this.

^ hehehe... hi sweetie! *waves to emily* :D

so you and kristy are watching this together? haha.... I shall check this out then! :)

i'm gonna start downloading ep1 and 2 later on at home... (i already check touya's clubbox...and yes he has them... *grinning*)

That lead actor pic that i posted above.. sold me already... :wub:

heuaehuae.. I'm definitely gonna see this :D

hopefully Kristy can drag Michael to this thread also... haha :lol:

Guest yeohweping

"Jumping up and down" I have been looking around :lol: Since like almost everybody's here :D

Great drama so far :o Let's hope it stays great till the end :)

Archived