[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe.. if I wrap up Secret first :o And if the chi-sub ver.comes out ;)

My japanese is bad :o

Yes...!!! I'd time it if you translate it... :D

Guest yeohweping

Yes...!!! I'd time it if you translate it... :D

Wait till the chi-sub ver.comes out and I finish secret first :lol:

I was thinking of resting till Goong comes out but Spy came along

and I'm feeling quite excited now :lol: Hope that this drama will remain interesting till the end :o

previews

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/images/preview_1.swf

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/images/preview_2.swf

This drama seems very interesting...Episode 1 is pretty good...some scenes are REALLY good :)

I love the last scene...hehe...I like how he reacted to the situation :)

I like his scenes...he's cool :)

bscap0038ai.jpg

This scene is so touching...really good acting on her part...

bscap0171vp.jpg

bscap0424tt.jpg

bscap0938ge.jpg

bscap1072jt.jpg

bscap0539mh.jpg

bscap0802ly.jpg

nam sang mi is so cute! kinda wanna see the first few eps, just to get a feel and see if it's good or not. does dennis o'neill speak any Korean at all? or is he like Daniel Henney, learning but not fluent/proficient?

anyone know if the chinese subbed version is out yet? they're usually pretty fast at releasing 'em.

is this a mini series or one of those long ones

and does anyone have HQ version

It's a short one. A safe bet would say around 16 episodes.

For HQ, http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101 if got ID/PW and http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca if got no ID/PW.

I'm gonna upload MQ when it comes out... ;)

Wait till the chi-sub ver.comes out and I finish secret first :lol:

I was thinking of resting till Goong comes out but Spy came along

and I'm feeling quite excited now :lol: Hope that this drama will remain interesting till the end :o

No sweat! I'm finishing up Beach as well... ^_^

This drama seems very interesting...Episode 1 is pretty good...some scenes are REALLY good :)

I love the last scene...hehe...I like how he reacted to the situation :)

I agree. The last scene was kinda hearbreaking to see Sun-ae wiped a tear while riding away with Kang Jun watching her back with a tear rolling down his cheek...

Btw, Kristy, thanks for the caps. You're the Queen of caps! ;):lol:

dennis o'neill speak any Korean at all? or is he like Daniel Henney, learning but not fluent/proficient?

So far, in EP01, he doesn't speak Korean at all... Lets see what happen in EP02.

just wanna stop by to say hello to my dear yeohweping & sylver.. i caught a part of this since Luv was watching this without waiting for me.. hehe.. seems really interesting.. :) I will definitely check out the whole episode.. it it's really really good.. maybe we can form a subbing team again since secret is almost done ( crossing my fingers :)) .. hehe.. i'm excited as it's always fun watching with yeohweping & sylver :)

*gives Emily a big bearhug*

Great to have you in here! Watch out for the new hunk of the block, Dennis O'Neil aka Dennis Oh... ;) He's delicious! :lol:

*gives Emily a big bearhug*

Great to have you in here! Watch out for the new hunk of the block, Dennis O'Neil aka Dennis Oh... ;) He's delicious! :lol:

hug u right back :).. I think Dennis is hot and it does help that he speaks English.. haha.. i have to say that I really like what I saw so far.. I think the serie picks up when Dennis came into the picture as the beginning was abit slow for me... but after that priceless scene with Dennis & sang mi ( the main girl).. i was cracking up so hard!!! I like the main guy also.. which is definitely a plus since i'm quite shallow.. wanting to check out hot guys & but expect the story line to be interesting also.. asking for too much , eh? hehe.. :)

Guest flyfany89

after reading everyone's comments..i really want to watch this drama and check out the gorgeous looking hunk..

is anyone willing to upload episode 1 on ysi??

does nam sang mi.. remind anyone else of lina from the girl group chun sang ji hee? (or you know vice versa)

Not really... Maybe around the eyes. :unsure:

wanting to check out hot guys & but expect the story line to be interesting also.. asking for too much , eh? hehe.. :)

Well, you're in luck since this drama seems to have both of them. But we'll have to wait and see as this is just the first episode. ;)

Here's some pics of the four main characters....

The beautiful girls... ^_^

up_113135341050130556.upload.jpgup_113135345175030559.upload.jpg

The gorgeous guys!!! :wub:

di_051020_003.jpgT0_-1_897421.jpg

Guest pinklegirl007

That Dennis O'Neil guy is not as nearly as handsome as Daniel Henney, but maybe he speaks better Korean? Can he act?

How's this show? What's it about? Is it good?

(Sorry, so many questions!)

Archived