[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Dennis O'Neil guy is not as nearly as handsome as Daniel Henney, but maybe he speaks better Korean? Can he act?

How's this show? What's it about? Is it good?

(Sorry, so many questions!)

To be honest, I think Dennis is as good-loooking as Daniel. Plus, both guys' name starts with a 'D'. :lol: For the moment, Dennis is speaking English. No Korean just yet. Maybe later on in the drama.

If you wanna know more about this drama, go to the first post. I posted a little summary for Episode 01. As to whether it is good or not, I think it's entertaining especially the scene where Sun-ae gave a ticket to Yoo-il for reckless driving... :lol::lol:

Guest yeohweping

^^You mean the one in the preview? The one who brought Sun-ae to Yoo-il?

Dae.. :lol: He was doing all the kung fu thing ..

It was funny to see Sun-ae in the second ep. :o

And how she said the word " Quiet" sounding like some kind of secret code and made Kang Jun followed her.

Yes...!!! I'd time it if you translate it... :D

yes!!! can't wait for that time to come!!!

just wanna stop by to say hello to my dear yeohweping & sylver.. i caught a part of this since Luv was watching this without waiting for me.. hehe.. seems really interesting.. :) I will definitely check out the whole episode.. it it's really really good.. maybe we can form a subbing team again since secret is almost done ( crossing my fingers :)) .. hehe.. i'm excited as it's always fun watching with yeohweping & sylver :)

nice to see all of you gals here! will check this drama out..d/ling epi1...saw this earlier but didn't know what is was all about so didn't bother to continue watching it...such a shame :( gotta catch up with you guys :o

yeohweping just finished watching SL till epi17 of the finished translations on the SL thread...glad ur here also! looking forward to all your translations in the future! AJA AJA!

EPISODE 2 SUMMARY

The episode starts with Kang Jun raiding the gangster's place, the one that slapped Sun-ae's face. But all he could find was the gangster's henchmen. The gangster was at a nightclub, celebrating with Kang Jun's father. Fortunately, Sun-ae saw him entering the nightclub and she took her revenge by hitting him in the face with her helmet WHILE still wearing it. She immediately rushed out of the club. She didn't even bother to fix her goggles. At the station, a new face appeared on the scene while Kang Jun and his officers were processing the criminals that they caught. If you watched EP01, she's the woman that Yoo-il saw capturing a criminal at the airport. Her name is Park Eun-joo. Kang Jun and Eun-joo seems to be a longtime friend. The police chief came to Kang Jun's office and told him about the nightclub incident. They couldn't figure out who did it. :lol:

Kang Jun went to the police station where Sun-ae works. She was knitting at the time. :rolleyes: He claimed he has some work to do in her area. From their conversation, I'm guessing that Kang Jun actually was a friend of Sun-ae's dead husband. As he take his leave, he saw the red helmet on Sun-ae's scooter outside the station and surmised that she was the one responsible for the nightclub incident. He asked, "Is your helmet OK?" :lol: He is such a doofus! I laughed when he hit the door on his way out cos he forgot to swing it open.

Yoo-il was busy searching for Sun-ae; in a very clever way I might add. An old man who is also a spy came and gave him an invitation to something. Yoo-il finally found Sun-ae and sent the old man to get her. He made her unconcious and brought her to Yoo-il's apartment. While waiting for her to wake up, the old man told Yoo-il the details about her. When she woke up, she pulled out her gun and recognised Yoo-il as the man she had once given a ticket to. The old man told her about their espionage work especially the pen though Yoo-il disagreed.

The chief of Sun-ae's police station reported her missing and Kang Jun and the others were watching the police station's security camera when Sun-ae called her chief to say that she's alright and was meeting an old friend. At her station, she searched for the pen high and low but couldn't find it. She tried to remember where it could be and remembered the incident at Kang Jun's police station. She went there to find the pen and every steel-plated ones that she could find. Kang Jun came out of his meeting and Sun-ae saw the steel-plated pen on his file. She asked if it was his and he said no. Then Sun-ae received a curious call which made Kang Jun very suspicious.

Sun-ae went to see the old spy and gave him all the pen that she found. Kang Jun followed her and saw her in the old spy's car. The old spy received a call from Yoo-il which I presumed told him to instruct Sun-ae to get into the boat with him. Kang Jun watched the car drove away and saw the plate number. He then rode after Sun-ae but she was already in the boat with Yoo-il.

I still couldn't get over how cute Kang Jun is... I admit that Yoo-il is handsome but Kang Jun seems more attractive to me than him... :wub:

Archived