[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

ummm is this drama worth wwatching?

dennnis looks hot though

This drama is a fun to watch. But I'm biased cos I'm already in love with this drama. ^_^

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gah! i didnt know this had nam sangmi! downloadin now just for her^^ i remembre that guy is the one who really liked mina from jewelry in xmen. now im excited!

Guest JessixFFx

Finally I saw ep 2, and it's hilarious! Sang Mi's "mission" to retrieve the pen was a riot. She was spotted not twice but three times, and she didn't even notice that, hahaha. The best part was the way she answered the phone with the secret password, "Koa-laaaa." Priceless. :lol:

I see some over-acting when Dennis yelled, but it's still too early to judge him since this is his acting debut. Also, I notice that every time he delivers a line, especially with Sang Mi in the scene, it looks as if he was going to burst into a smile. I guess his scenes with Sang Mi's character so far has involved some comical situations.

Definitely waiting for next week's episodes. I hope Soon Ae will receive extensive training to become a spy. Since she's already know Dennis's real identity, she might as well join him. :D

Guest Xa Thi Man

^ i love that part in ep. 2 ... looks like kang jun has something going on there for sun ae :wub: oh so that's what he said to sun ae cuz the way she looked at him, i didn't quite understood why, thanks for clearing that up yeohweping

Kang Jun: I've been to your wedding before..

Yup, he said that to her... From my limited Korean vocab, I think he told her that he was a friend of her husband's, from the academy or something. :(

Archived