[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

[MBC] Nam Sang-mi, Dennis O'Neil, Lee Ju-hyeon
[MBC]The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이 top013il.jpg Mon - Tue, 9.55pm Korean time, replacing The Secret Lovers. **CAST & CHARACTERS** sw_cast01.jpgsw_cast02.jpgsw_cast03.jpgsw_cast04.jpgClick here for more pictures of the drama **EPISODE SUMMARIES** Episode 01 summary
Here's what I get so far. Nam Sang-mi is Lee Sun-ae, a police officer who is really bad at shooting, :lol:Lee Ju-hyeon is Kang Jun who is Sun-ae's superior and Dennis Oh is Han Yoo-il, a spy who has stolen a USB drive disguised as a pen, early in the episode. To summarise Episode 1, Sun-ae gave Yoo-il a ticket after he almost run her over with his car. Here's the catalyst of the drama. The pen that she used to write the ticket is the pen that Yoo-il had stolen earlier on and she forgot to give him back. He tried to run after her but to no success. Back at his apartment, he remembered seeing a partial of her name tag, 'Lee Sun' so he checked with the police dept. Turns out there's a lot of woman with names starting with 'Lee Sun'. Meanwhile Kang Jun seems to be having his own personal problems. Not sure what is that yet but my guess is he's the illegitimate child of a rich man. And he seems to develop a special interests in Sun-ae. Especially near the end when the crook that Sun-ae caught earlier in the episode was released and he slapped Sun-ae in front of everybody in the station. Kang Jun got mad and tried to have a go at the crook but was stopped by other police officers. Sun-ae however just rode off on her motorcycle to go about her duties but the viewers could see she was wiping her tears in the end. Oh, forgot to mention that Sun-ae was married before. Her husband died in an accident. He was a police officer as well so I guess that's why she became one. Before her husband's death, she was just a regular housewife. I think that's about it... :unsure:
Episode 2 summary **DOWNLOAD LINK** Episode 01 (YSI) - credits to victory Episode 01 (MU) - credits to JessixFFx Episode 02 (YSI) - credits to JessixFFx Episode 02 (MU) - credits to JessixFFx Episode 03 (YSI) - credits to Moe Episode 03 (MU) - credits to JessixFFx Episode 04 (MU) - credits to Luv Episode 05 (MU) - credits to Luv Episode 05 (UL) - credits to flyfany89 Episode 06 (UL) - credits to jkan93l **SOUNDTRACK** Goldfrapp - Ooh La La (song from Episode 01) - credits to yeohweping **SCREENCAPS** - credits to imbc and Luv Episode 01 part 01 Episode 01 part 02 Episode 01 - MBC site Episode 02 part 01 Episode 02 part 02 Episode 03 part 01 Episode 03 part 02 Episode 04 part 01 Episode 04 part 02 Episode 05 part 01 Episode 05 part 02 Episode 05 part 03 Episode 05 part 04 Episode 06 part 01 Episode 06 part 02 Note: If anyone has any info about this drama or if there's any mistake, please tell me. I'm interested in this drama simply because of Dennis. I wanna see if he is as good as Daniel Henney. ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

I'll give my two thumbs for Nam sang mi's good acting and it's a great start for a drama series :lol:

But I'll really pity the person who'll going to sub the first ep. :( As that person is going to translate chinese, japanese besides korean..

I'll dl the HQ ver. when it comes out :lol: And one more thing, you guys know the bad brother in bali and the bad boss in super rookie has appeared again in sweet spy. He is now the rich and evil again dad of the policeman. Some writers really like certain actors to appear in almost all the drama they write :o

Guest yeohweping

So, you watched it live? Pity I had to go out...

Yeah, I watched it live and it buffered like mad :P Maybe lots of people are trying to watch it too.. :lol:

I'll look up the tv ratings for it tomorrow just to see how it fared in the first ep. :lol:

Guest JessixFFx

I'm definitely tuning in for this show simply for Nam Sang Mi, and maybe Dennis Oh. Hopefully some kind soul will translate or do summaries for this series. :)

Guest yeohweping

The first ep's rating for Spy is 10.1% against Bi's drama 16.0% and SBS Seo dong song is 16.8% :lol:

Not a bad start for a new drama :lol:

So anyone know what this drama is about? or can translate the first post?

Here's what I get so far. Nam Sang-mi is Lee Sun-ae, a police officer who is really bad at shooting, :lol:Lee Ju-hyeon is Kang Jun who is Sun-ae's superior and Dennis Oh is Han Yoo-il, a spy who has stolen a USB drive disguised as a pen, early in the episode.

To summarise Episode 1, Sun-ae gave Yoo-il a ticket after he almost run her over with his car. Here's the catalyst of the drama. The pen that she used to write the ticket is the pen that Yoo-il had stolen earlier on and she forgot to give him back. He tried to run after her but to no success. Back at his apartment, he remembered seeing a partial of her name tag, 'Lee Sun' so he checked with the police dept. Turns out there's a lot of woman with names starting with 'Lee Sun'.

Meanwhile Kang Jun seems to be having his own personal problems. Not sure what is that yet but my guess is he's the illegitimate child of a rich man. And he seems to develop a special interests in Sun-ae. Especially near the end when the crook that Sun-ae caught earlier in the episode was released and he slapped Sun-ae in front of everybody in the station. Kang Jun got mad and tried to have a go at the crook by was stopped by other police officers. Sun-ae however just rode off on her motorcycle to go about her duties but the viewers could see she was wiping her tears in the end.

Oh, forgot to mention that Sun-ae was married before. Her husband died in an accident. He was a police officer as well so I guess that's why she became one. Before her husband's death, she was just a regular housewife.

I think that's about it... :unsure:

Archived