[drama 2005/6] The Sweet Spy 달콤한 스파이

Guest sylver

Guest Xa Thi Man

this drama looks interesting, i think i'm gonna give it a try .... i wonder if Dennis speaks korean in here or english like Daniel in MNIKSS??

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

Here's what I get so far. Nam Sang-mi is Lee Sun-ae, a police officer who is really bad at shooting, :lol:Lee Ju-hyeon is Kang Jun who is Sun-ae's superior and Dennis Oh is Han Yoo-il, a spy who has stolen a USB drive disguised as a pen, early in the episode.

Will edit this post after I finished watching...

Just wait till you see how Nam Sang-mi took the pen away from Dennis That' really funny :lol:

this drama looks interesting..

anyone want to upload episode 1 on ysi or megaupload??

thanks in advance

yeah!!! seems pretty interesting... I love crime show and pretty girls holding guns!!!!!

Sorry, Mega is no good for me.... thanks......

:)

Just wait till you see how Nam Sang-mi took the pen away from Dennis That' really funny :lol:

Oh.. That WAS funny... :lol::lol::lol: And what about the policewoman who seemed to have a crush on Kang Jun? :rolleyes::lol:

I think this drama has everything... laughter and tears. Episode 2 seems even more funnier... ;)

Sorry, guys. YSI/MU never works on my comp. It always ended up with 'Cannot find server'. -_-

FYI, I updated the first post with the link to Episode 01 summary. ^_^

Guest yeohweping

Do you know what Kang Jun's dad told him when he rejected his request to let the man that Sun-ae caught go?

He said being a police is the same as the bodyguards, he spend money on.. :angry:

^^He did?! But in some ways, it's kinda true. It's just that... why did he have to say that in front of his son? <_< Btw, I thought the guy was his older brother, not his dad. He looks kinda young to be Kang Jun's dad... :unsure:

first episode was surprisngly good!

you really feel for the main character, and you start to see how everything will pan out...

i had actualy no idea who the actress was, but she's really quite good for an uhhljjang. *><*

and dennis's japanese is so bad.. hahah. but he's too cute!

wish i could upload onto mega for you, but today, internet isn't so great.

Did you notice the old man in jail? The news says that he'll be playing the bad guy in this drama :o

I thought that maybe he is Sun-ae's dad.... :unsure:

Did anyone like the first episode?

I DO!!! :D:lol:

first episode was surprisngly good!

you really feel for the main character, and you start to see how everything will pan out...

i had actualy no idea who the actress was, but she's really quite good for an uhhljjang. *><*

Surprisingly, she is. And if I'm not mistaken, this is her first lead role in a drama. What strikes me as funny is that in her latest film, she was also a police officer. ^_^

nam sangmi's acting is really good! the scene where her husband got in the accident and she was running to see him was heartbreaking!

Guest yeohweping

Hope that the chi-sub ver. will come out, so I can understand it better :lol:

Nan sangmi's great.. Maybe she'll become a lot more popular after this drama :lol::lol:

nam sangmi's acting is really good! the scene where her husband got in the accident and she was running to see him was heartbreaking!

Same here... The way she was running from HER HOUSE to the accident site was although a bit unbelievable but tragic at the same time... -_-

Hope that the chi-sub ver. will come out, so I can understand it better :lol:

Dare I hope for a translation? :unsure:

Archived