Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Brisabreeze! No worries about you MIA on the thread. Things happen. I'm kinda dreading the day of my transfer because I may not be able to come here as often. We'll see how it goes.

Thank you for all the pix!

Kim Ha Yoo's soo cute...I like the family picture best! Thanks for the blog link too! She's got a lot of BTS pics. I like the pix where it seems like she's eating a chocolate bar, SA and KSW doting on her. Sweet!

Well, on the preview for tomorrow's episode, DH is in the hospital , BDH is crying and smiling at the same time...my interpretation was is BDH happy about something...then DH's facial expression was sorta shocked.

Maybe a good soul can interpret what BDH was saying on the last clip. ;;)

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies :*

BrisaBreeze: wow you just made my day, so many beautiful pictures :) thank you so much :)sorry to hear your laptop makes you trouble, I'm having probs with my PC too actually more with my connection...

Fantas1ksuae: thanks for the spoiler, but I'm not reading it, just wanna find out on my own, but still thank you :D

Take care :D

Guest fantast1k1

@Annieice: yeah, better wait for the Epi with English subs...it's really hard to watch without it. Although, I kinda figure out the gist of the scenes...I'm still watching the live streaming---it's hard habit to break ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Hi @cocomhe-SA looks so motherly with those two kids @BrisaBreeze: i checked SA's Baidu...she has a lot of cute pix...ESP.pix with male fans. I also like Athena badarse pix, I'll try to post some when I get a chance...thanks for providing the site.

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: Eek. I just skimmed and scanned through the episode to find the answer.

It sure surprised me, even though not that much. I had doubts in my mind that Eun Byul would finally get killed in some ways, but didn't expect it to be this soon. So Da Hae has lost her only precious thing. She can now be more evil without feeling guilty. Ha Ryu as well. After watching the preview, Ha Ryu is starting his plan to get to Baek Hak Group. He seems so concentrated on studying. This makes it more possible for him to be the guy in episode 1. Maybe Da Hae tried to commit suicide but was sent to the hospital first. Just my two cents.

Su Ae Baidu is an awesome source. They're so fast updating about her. Yes, please share the pics you like here. It'd be so nice of you. Thank you. Don't have to post every pic, just the ones that you like. :) 
annieice: We're experiencing the same problem. My internet connection is not good either. lol. Will upgrade it soon. So many things to be done with my laptop, but I'm worried about losing some important stuff especially my academic documents. It'd be the end of the world. 
cocomhe: She has two daughters now, Minha and Ha Yoo. ;)

BTS: Yawang
549452_404511786309887_969466247_n.jpgSource: Park Minha's Twitter Account

Guest annieice

Hi my dear Lilies :)

found this one on SBS twitter page
:((
proxybc.jpg

btw: BrisaBreeze and Fantas1ksuae can you give me the link for Soo Ae's page I mean baidu pls :)

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

Episode 8-short and sweet ;)

Let the War of the Roses begins! I'm luvin' the HR and DH heated exchange towards the end. Pretty sure there'll be plenty more to come\:D/

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze

hahaha! I thought he was skimming the yellow pages, turns out he's studying in prison! Nice! We didn't think of that. =))

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: You know someone good? Thank you so much. I think I'll have my laptop fixed next week. Have to back up all files. 
annieice: Thanks. I think we see Ha Ryu's tears every episode. Now we'll see the other side of him. I'm sure he'll be as evil as Da Hae. >:) 
Here's Su Ae Baidu. It's all written in Chinese. I don't speak the language, so I just randomly click on links. lol.
fantast1ksuae: I love the last ten minutes of episode 8. I'm so impressed by Su Ae tonight. She was so good playing an evil character. 

Her expression on the scene when Da Hae confronts Ha Ryu in prison was amazing. It makes me want to slap Da Hae. lol. Sorry for being too harsh. Good job, Su Ae ssi. Da Hae was confident and fierce. Both of them hate each other and are trying to win over the other party. This is what I was looking for since episode 1. No more tears. Only hatred and revenge.

It's gonna be so fun.

BTS: Yawang Cast's Selca
382245_404984706262595_735981295_n.jpgSource: SBSNOW

Guest BrisaBreeze

You're welcome, annieice. :D
I almost forgot to post this. I'm sure you all missed her long hair, right? hehe. (I remember that annieice said it too. ;) ) On episode 8, Da Hae has long hair now. She looks so beautiful. Hope you don't mind these spoiler pics. 
69263_404998072927925_349665952_n.jpg
579563_404998106261255_1559832925_n.jpg
285362_404998086261257_1201051358_n.jpg
538191_404998149594584_1926325368_n.jpgSource: Yawang DC
Hope she has long hair til the end. ;)