Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

BrisaBreeze-I forgot about her long hair...it fast forwarded 2 years anyway...luvin' the long hair...is it extension? It looks natural...I also liked the prison exchange between HR and DH...SA did a great job. Even KSW's expression was so cynical and sarcastic...even if we didn't understand what was said, we can tell what emotions both of them are trying to convey...SA and KSW's perfect for these roles=D> =D> =D>

Guest fantast1k1

Ok, finally saw Epi 7 with subs...What the heck is wrong with men in this drama?!?! Everyone had fallen under DH's spell , I meant everyone...The police detective was so gullible to everything Da Hae was telling him...he didn't even investigated her further. Wouldn't HR's cell phone would DH's prints somehow? Because she called him and then dropped the phone...oh well, if that happens we won't have our drama. I expected DH to tell HR to confess but don't say who killed the stepdad...4 years wasn't long of a sentence for disposing the body...I'm dreading the part where HR will be seducing BDK as part of his revenge...BDK is an innocent bystander in all of this...all she's been doing is protecting her family from opportunists like DH...hopefully, RH would fall in love with BDK...Ha Ryu to Da Hae---"Game on"  >:)

Guest IguanaSoap

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; visibility: visible;"Soo Ae Reveals She Gets 6 Hours of Sleep a Week Due to Filming
Soo Ae Reveals She Gets 6 Hours of Sleep a Week Due to Filming

On February 5, SBS’s talk show “Good Morning” visited the cast of “Night King” at their filming location and Soo Aerevealed that she often eats eels these days. (author’s note: Koreans often associate eating eels with gaining stamina.)

Her co-star Kim Sung Ryung shared, “I film for twelve hours a day, but Soo Ae films for twenty-four hours.”

Soo Ae explained, “I get six hours of sleep a week. I have a lot of worries between eating and sleep.” She went on, “It’s important to have stamina during drama shootings so I eat eels. Kim Sung Ryung sunbae said that I’m losing a lot of weight so she recommended that I eat them.”

Meanwhile, Kim Sung Ryung shared during the interview a spoiler regarding Baek Do Hoon’s (played by DBSK’sYunho) birth.

soo-ae-inside.jpg

Credit: Soompi

Guest annieice

Thank you all for the awesome photos, have just 2 minutes to say hi...talk to you all tonight after finishing the 7th episode...btw today is Yunho's birthday

fullsizephoto95953.jpg

hugs and kisses Lilies :)

Guest IguanaSoap

annieice said: Thank you all for the awesome photos, have just 2 minutes to say hi...talk to you all tonight after finishing the 7th episode...btw today is Yunho's birthday

hugs and kisses Lilies :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello everyone. :)
lol. I want Cha Jae Woong to fall for Da Hae too, just like fantast1ksuae said long time ago. He should leave his girlfriend for Da Hae and help her from being attacked by Ha Ryu. It'd be twin brothers fight. Hahaha. (I know it's the worst plot ever. :)) )
Su Ae must be really tired right now. Filming a drama isn't easy at all. She needs to rest and eat well. Hope the ratings go up so that she will feel better. Let's give her support. Fighting, Su Ae.
BTW, do you guys know in what year episode 8 took place? 2 years earlier from the present? I remember that it flashed back 12 years on episode 1, but don't remember the rest.
Happy birthday, Jung Yunho! :D
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae look after child actress Park Min Ha on the set of ‘Queen of Ambition’by pkdance
549452_404511786309887_969466247_n.jpg

Child actress Park Min Ha recently shared friendly snapshots with co-stars Kwon Sang Woo andSoo Ae on the set of SBS’ ‘Queen of Ambition‘.

Park Min Ha shared on her Twitter on the 4th, “Although it was tiring, I had a very enjoyable time… Aunt Soo Ae! Uncle Kwon Sang Woo! I was happy to be with my aunt and uncle~ ‘Queen of Ambition’ fighting!!!♥♥♥,” along with photos with Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae on set.

On the February 4th broadcast of ‘Queen of Ambition’, Park Min Ha appeared as the daughter of Ha Ryu (Kwon Sang Woo) and Joo Da Hae (Soo Ae). She impressed viewers with her acting ability despite her young age.

Have you been watching the series?

Source: allkpop

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

@Brisabreeze-ohhhh...JW falling under DH spell would be juicy...and twin brothers fighting =D>

OMG! Su Ae is only getting 6 hours of sleep a week? Is that translation correct? That doesn't seem possible? Is she eating a golden eel? ESP. Doing drama is emotionally, physically draining, she can't possible last with only 6 hours of sleep a week. That's really admirable! SA's dedication makes me like her more. I'm hating her coz she still looks fresh and beautiful for someone who's not sleeping normally. X(

Su Ae, please take care of your health. >:D<

Guest fantast1k1

The aunt character is still a big mystery in this drama.

The aunt definitely has her own agenda. On episode 7, she practically had to beg BDK for money so she can go shopping. BDK's father doesn't want her to ask his children for money. So, Aunt J's playing with the BDK and BDH. At the same time, maybe aligning herself with DH to get money out of the Baek siblings. But by far, she's definitely sabotaging BDK in regards to BDH and DH...getting close to DH, BDK will be on the receiving end again...poor BDK...hopefully, HR would at least make her happy for awhile and be at her side...while plotting to destroy DH and opening the gates of hell >:)

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze-I don't know exactly what year they're on. But HR's supposedly in jail for 4 years only...5+2+4=11? And Epi 1 is on present 12...that can't be right. [-(

Guest annieice

Good morning dear Lilies :) HaRyu?

thanks Fantast1ksuae, I almost gave up watching :*

Cocomhe: I think dramacrazy already translated the 8th episode : http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/queen-of-ambition-episode-8/

Brisabreeze: thanks for the cute pictures :) btw. love the photo with the long hair, she looks so beautiful :)

Hiyaya Iguana's Soap: the Yunho doll is too cute :D

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Dear Lillies!

@Hiyaya-Iguana Soap-the Yunho doll is cute...wish there's an SA and KSW doll as well.

For episodes with English subs, also try gooddrama.net...that's where I watched Epi. 8 last night :\">

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: I think the translated article is correct. There are so many Korean ones that say she had only 6 hours of sleep. Kim Sung Ryeong said that she films 12 hours a day, but Su Ae has to film 24 hours. A whole day! It's just crazy. Still it's normal in the Korean drama industry thanks to the live shoot system. :(
Thank you for your answer. I think it's around that time too, have to re-watch it for the exact number. :))
Agree that Aunt Jimi is so strange. She seems to have a lot in her mind. I just watched some part of episode 7 with Eng subs and don't understand why she told Do Hoon that Da Hae was going to the States. And I believe that she doesn't like Da Hae that much. It's like she does everything for her own's sake. Really want to know what she wants and is thinking.
annieice: I think the heart-breaking part is over. Now it's time for the fun. The only sad part is for the Baek siblings, I guess. :)
cocomhe: lol. Looks like Superman sent the Eng subs with annieice and fantast1ksuae today. ;)