Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest annieice

BrisaBreeze: lol yes a true bromance :D and I was thinking about this picture when I was watching the 3. episode, while he had a manicure lmao =))

Yes I remember, I love the pics, thank you :)

cocomhe: I can't believe she really is an ambitious bi*** and so coldhearted to leave her child and the man who was there for her when no one was
=((

Guest cutie pie1430275872

HELLO GUYS !!  :D
whoaaaaaaa i've been busy with my exam this week ,  and i wasn't able to watch 3&4 episode of Yawang T--T , you know where i can watch eps 3&4 on youtube with engsub ???  [-O< 

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Ha Ryu???
Haayy! Seems like real life has taken over:-O
@cutie pie: you can watch all episodes with English Sub at dramacrazy.net. Its funny how dramacrazy took the episodes with subs at dramafever and dramafever doesn't work for me.
@Brisabreeze: thanks for the autograph signing pix...you know what pix I keep thinking about? its the pix where SA was on a laptop and Minha's sleeping on her lap...i would like to think that she's reading our post on soompi...one can only wish8->
@cocomhe: like your emoticons...a lot bigger. yeah, we better hang on coz Joo Da Hae is on a roll to evildom>:)
@annieice: what do you think of Episodes 3 & 4? i like how Taek Bae can see thru Da Hae...he knows what's going on, but then again he doesn't say anything to Ha Ryu...what a good friend he is ^:)^

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies :) FIGHTING! :D

Cocomhe: I know I'm really pissed :( but you have to admit she is a great actress, I'm going to hate her for this role ... lol

Cutie Pie: Like fantast1ksuae said dramacrazy, but they sub the episodes a little bit late so the 4. was subbed this morning:
Ep 3:
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/queen-of-ambition-episode-3/

Ep4:
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/queen-of-ambition-episode-4/

Fantast1ksuae: I didn't watch the 4th episode, but I saw the preview, poor HaRyu and Eun-byeol :(( can't believe this, he gave up everything for her...but I agree that keeping a secret (like working in this club) was a huge mistake, still don't approve her behavior

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hi cocomhe, annieice, cutie pie, fantast1ksuae and all Lilies!
cocomheYess, we should watch it til the end, so that we can know if Da Hae really gets what she deserves. Joo Da Hae, you are too much! ~X(
annieice: Taek Bae is funny especially the scene where he talks on the phone with his nuna. He changes his voice to look cute. :)) He and Kwon Sang Woo should do a rom com next. hehe. 
cutie pie: Looks like many of us are having exams. This is exam season, isn't it? :D Good luck!
fantast1ksuae: That pic is also my fav. lol. Maybe we should write her a letter and tell her that she also has many fans from Su Ae thread at Soompi. ;)

After I watch each episode of Yawang, I need to go back to 9 End 2 Outs. Just to erase some bad memories. 
424563_395903317170734_1867073150_n.jpg
Nan Hee and Hyung Tae, we miss you. :((

Guest fantast1k1

@Brisabreeze--funny, we are starting to think alike ...I was watching 9EA2O music vids on yt earlier today...couldn't help but laugh...needed a break from all the bad vibes Da Hae causing ;)) its becoming too painful to watch...esp. Ha Ryu...its too sad.
@Annieice--I like Ha Ryu and Taek Bae bromance..they truly luv each other:x

Guest fantast1k1

Brisabreeze ' date=' fantast1ksuae :  so watching 9E2O is your way of easing down the tension you felt after watching Yawang ...maybe i'll do that also to release my stress[/quote']

Yes @cocomhe, watch 9E2O MVs on YT, very therapeutic#:S

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: Hahaha. Since we've become depressed because of Su Ae's character, we have to relieve it by her other character too. :P 
I'm thinking of Ha Ryu's brother, Cha Jae Woong. Is he actually the main lead of the drama? Since he'll be more active to get revenge on Da Hae.
cocomhe: lol. Your emoticon is exactly what I feel while watching Yawang. :)) You should watch 9E2O. As fantast1ksuae said, it still makes me laugh. Never get bored with it. 

148755_399022606858805_333359550_n.jpg
295364_399022600192139_1816547986_n.jpgSource: SBS
These two stills are totally different. Su Ae really concentrates on the script with a gun in her hand, while there are lots of toys in front of Kwon Sang Woo. ;))  

Guest fantast1k1

fantast1ksuae: Hahaha. Since we've become depressed because of Su Ae's character, we have to relieve it by her other character too. :P 

I'm thinking of Ha Ryu's brother, Cha Jae Woong. Is he actually the main lead of the drama? Since he'll be more active to get revenge on Da Hae.

cocomhe: lol. Your emoticon is exactly what I feel while watching Yawang. :)) You should watch 9E2O. As fantast1ksuae said, it still makes me laugh. Never get bored with it. 

Source: SBS

These two stills are totally different. Su Ae really concentrates on the script with a gun in her hand, while there are lots of toys in front of Kwon Sang Woo. ;))  

Oh my! Look at how tense SA's neck muscles are, she's feeling emotional reading the script. And holding a gun...can you please put it down...then, there's KSW, still working out his back muscles on what looks like a 10lb dumb bell. I luv the juxtaposition ;;)

Guest fantast1k1

Hi Lilies, I'm trying not to see the spoilers :) waiting for Yawang with eng sub so it's tonight (I hope) \m/

thanks again BrisaBreeze for the awesome OL picture :)

I know this thread is about Soo Ae but KSW is so yummy in Cosmo February issue

KSW, definitely has different set of guns 8-> This man's body is too perfect!

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! I must say I'm really enjoying Queen of Ambition. It's so unpredictable. Can't wait for the next episode.

It's so weird, I was listening on the radio and a song came on. It's a perfect theme for Ha Ryu's great love for Da Hae...it's a song by Adele, "Make You Feel My Love". The lyrics fit so perfectly...I want my own Ha Ryu:x

Here are my thoughts for 3&4:

Hayyy! Ha Ryu oppa is in denial, blinded by love. His Angel obviously doesn't care for him. At the end of Epi 4, it showed Ha Ryu sleeping with ajumma and Da Hae kissing Do Hoon. Come to think of it, they're both prostituting themselves in the name of family and ambition.

Da Hae's such a liar! she's been lying to everyone all along. when did she ever tell the truth? She's so unbelievable, instead of going home to her family, our social climber extraordinaire went on a trip across the U.S. with unsuspecting Do Hoon. She's an ingrate extraordinaire as well.

I like Aunty Jini (not sure if that's her name) She tells it as it is. Aunty Jini has extraordinary 6th sense, she smelled Da Hae from miles away. She described her as having a pretty face, no surgeries and yet there's something behind the face. She freaked out Do Kyung.

Taek Bae is a true friend. He knows Da Hae is manipulating his Hyung. But he can't tell Ha Ryu the truth because it will hurt him. And will give Da Hae a reason, an ammunition to leave Ha Ryu. What a dilemma! Would you tell? Or keep it to yourself? Either one, it'll be painful.

I think Ha Ryu's time is almost up. I didn't notice that he was in jail on the 5th episode. Maybe he'll finally meet his twin Jae Woong. And poor Eun Byul, sick in the hospital. Will she die?

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies :) HaRyu?
Missed you all, I have been on the university yesterday and couldn't respond to you...

Fantast1ksuea: He is so yummy :D and I love how he lisps :D so sweet
00000041212800054419936.jpg
:\">

BrisaBreeze: I know what you mean, I'm so sick of how she treats him, poor guy, grrr I could just X(...no words for her behavior, thanks for the pics, she does look scary, eyes so cold :(

Cocomhe: :) just love your smileys, where do you get them :D

hi annieice, first of all i hope you  are doing well in your studies graphics-student-765636.gifand secondly thank you for liking my emoticons, you can try this link http://www.picgifs.com   http://www.sherv.net    http://emoticoner.com sometimes i just type what emoticons i like and search, try it i'm sure you'll enjoy it crazy monkey 148

Guest annieice

cocomhe: thank you for the links :) I'll try them
 About Baek do Hoon's sister I believe she is his mother, I think she got pregnant with some guy, and to not disgrace the family they've told everybody and BDH that he is her brother! But that's my theory, let's see if I'm right! :)

Just finished the 4th episode - I can't even speak, my heart broke ...
:(