Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies :) how was your weekend?

@yawang1234 thanks for the pictures :) what to say Yawang has a good taste :P and a deep pocket

@cocomhe: love the last picture, our Lilly can wear anything, she looks good even in blond :)

Guest annieice

cocomhe said: annieice said: Hi Lilies :) how was your weekend?

@yawang1234 thanks for the pictures :) what to say Yawang has a good taste :P and a deep pocket

@cocomhe: love the last picture, our Lilly can wear anything, she looks good even in blond :)

Guest yawang1234

Joo Da Hae. I have never seen anyone work so hard for something. She even got injured in the fire!! I hope she succeeds 
btw clearly shes not evil as people say..she saved a baby!!!  That must count for something! I hope she gets a happy ending

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies HaRyu?
@BrisaBreeze and @fantast1ksuae I hope you are fine, miss you :)
@cocomhe thanks for the beautiful Soo Ae angel
I have to say I just finished ep. 20 and I'm annoyed...I mean Jae Woong's father is pretty calm after finding out his son died by mistake I mean come on, I would get a heart attack (again) and Soo Jeong is acting like a child, after all that I would smack JDH's face...I'm actually glad it will end soon, this show is getting more and more annoying ... sorry but I'm really pissed :(

annieice - you are welcome....i know how you feel towards the drama, i already felt that during the middle part, it was getting unbelievable/ not realistic already, but i want to give credit to SA aka Joo Da Hae for her great performance, i blame no one but the writer for making this drama full of flaws, i know it's only a drama but don't make it like a fantasy or fairly tale too much, viewers are a not kids but adults, so don't make us dumb, and this is not a romcom either.......haizzzz

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Hope everyone's doing fantastic!Well, my netbook crashed....couldnt watch QOA raw...havent seen this weeks episode...frankly, I want to fast forward to the ending....im sooo bad?...Congratulations to Yawang Team! Highest rating so far....wow! 22.2! Great job Su Ae! For all your hard work, its appreciated!

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies
@cocomhe yes I miss them too...I think they will be happy when they see the Teddy you sent them
>:D<
GO YAWANG TEAM <:-P

@fantast1ksuae sorry to hear about your notebook :( but don't worry about Yawang you didn't miss anything special, I agree with cocomhe, the writer thinks the audience is narrow minded, and I agree with you, let's take it to the final episode...I wanna watch The Flu :) and I wanna watch Jang Ok Jung with Kim Tae Hee (it's on air after Yawang, you could see the trailer at the end of Yawang episodes) Hope too see our Lilly in a historical drama soon with Bae Soo Bin :) that would be a hot match
:\"> 

Guest annieice