❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are the hottest couple

‘Hunter Couple’, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were recently selected as the hottest couple among other entertainment couples.

According to a recent survey, 68 percent of the respondents voted Lee and Park as the hottest couple. The survey was conducted by the movie Abduction. Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins, who appeared on the movie, became a real couple.

Lee and Park appeared on their previous TV series, City Hunter and became a real couple as well.

Ki Tae Young and Eu Gene, who were recently married, ranked second. Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye Jin ranked third and Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young ranked fourth.

Taylor Lautner, who became a worldwide star through the movie Twilight, and his girlfriend Lily Collins’ movie Abduction will be released on the 29th.

Source: OSEN / korea.com

Guest NewHeart

Hi everyone ^^

thanks so much triggand  willenette and for news and pics...

wow... nearly I am busy so now still visit thread of Ji Sung sii ^^

I like this... haha  :w00t:

398423264.jpg

Hi,

Nitaluvrain, I'm not sure yet that these pictures taken when and for what. But today I'm will look for this to learn.

Jisung updated his me2day blog and shared this picture that  taken when he travelled to Europe.

actorjisung131631310550.jpg

Hi,

Nitaluvrain, I'm not sure yet that these pictures taken when and for what. But today I'm will look for this to learn.

Jisung updated his me2day blog and shared this picture that  taken when he travelled to Europe.

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks for posting this photo. This was taken in Paris when they were preparing for "Protect the Boss". With him is his Manager. He posted this picture yesterday in his blog. :lol:

Hi trigg, thanks for posting this photo. This was taken in Paris when they were preparing for "Protect the Boss". With him is his Manager. He posted this picture yesterday in his blog.  :lol:

Thanks  willenette for the info. By any chance do you know anything about these pictures I shared them above? Looks like  Jisung had interview in these pictures. But I'm not sure for what and when.

I want to share these pictures shared by Jisung's manager in me2day.

nampojjang1316403411437.jpg

nampojjang1316403358974.jpg

Thanks  willenette for the info. By any chance do you know anything about these pictures I shared them above? Looks like  Jisung had interview in these pictures. But I'm not sure for what and when.

Hi trigg, sorry, but no idea about those photos above...........I'll try to search it for you, dear............ blush.gif

*** Only watched (2) of these dramas so far. And PTB is one, it's just that I didn't watch it continuously because of lack of time.............so, I still have yet to see it, and I need to catch up though. But, I'd surely purchase the DVD copy when this is available in the market soon. Another one was CH, I managed to finish it, oh, love it, I adore LMH! These (2) are very good dramas for me. :sweatingbullets:

8 Dramas of the Summer

Another summer has come and gone. As the end of summer is approaching, let’s take a look at what dramas have come and gone as well!

Baby Faced Beauty

Lee So Young (Jang Na Ra), a 34 year old with a very young looking face, lands her dream job as a fashion designer with Choi Jin Wook (Choi Daniel), a man who looks more mature than his actual age.

Lie to Me

Ministry of Culture official Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) tells a little lie that she is married to hotel owner Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan)… and it blows up into one big problem!

Romance Town

No Seun Goom (Sung Yu Ri) becomes the maid for rich and handsome Kang Gun Woo (Jung Gyu Won).

City Hunter

Seeking revenge for the death of his father, Lee Yun Seong (Lee Min Ho) hunts down 5 corrupt government officials while Kim Nana (Park Min Young) serves as a bodyguard for the president of the country.

Miss Ripley

Two men, Yutaka (Micky Yoochun) and Jang Myung Hoon (Kim Seung Woo), fall in love with Jang Mi Ri (Lee Da Hae), and their lives become entangled together from Mi Ri’s lies.

Heartstrings

Lee Gyu Won (Park Shin Hye), who has studied traditional music all her life, gets in a relationship with the leader of a rock band, Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa), and together they face many hardships to participate in the school musical.

Protect the Boss (ongoing)

Newly hired secretary No Eun Sol (Choi Kang Hee) does her job to protect her boss, Cha Ji Hyeon (Ji Sung), and gets involved in a love square with Ji Hyeon’s rival, Cha Mu Won (Hero Jaejoong), and his ex, Seo Na Yoon (Wang Ji Hye).

protect-the-boss-korean-drama-ji-sung-choi-kang-hee-jae-joong-jyj-400x320.jpg

The Princess’ Man (ongoing)

Lee Se Ryung (Moon Chae Won) falls in love with Kim Seung Yoo (Park Shi Hoo), who turns out to be the son of her father’s biggest enemy, and their love becomes even more forbidden with the complicated turn of events.

Wow, this summer has been packed with amazing dramas! I have watched more than half of these, and they were all worth my time. If you haven’t gotten the chance to watch these yet, I would highly suggest City Hunter and The Princess’ Man if you’re into something serious, and Protect the Boss and Lie to Me if you’re looking for a romantic comedy!

Source : ningin.com

Hi,

Thanks willenette, my dear no problem. :wub:  Actually I searched it, but with my zero Korean I found nothing. For those dramas that you mentioned above, I still didn't watch any of them. but I want to watch "Princess's man" after PTB and Warrior Baek Dong Soo. I love the main lead both. blush.gif

I want to share this picture from Jisung's manager blog (me2day) taken when they went to Wietnam as volunteer.

nampojjang1316496768753.jpg

And these caps and link from preview of episode 15.

Preview episode 15

bscap0043ed.jpg

bscap0051h.jpg

bscap0052o.jpg

bscap0053u.jpg

bscap0064pn.jpg

bscap0062u.jpg

bscap0077p.jpg

bscap0078s.jpg

bscap0079b.jpg

bscap0080h.jpg

Hi,

Thanks willenette, my dear no problem. :wub:  Actually I searched it, but with my zero Korean I found nothing. For those dramas that you mentioned above, I still didn't watch any of them. but I want to watch "Princess's man" after PTB and Warrior Baek Dong Soo. I love the main lead both. blush.gif

I want to share this picture from Jisung's manager blog (me2day) taken when they went to Wietnam as volunteer.

*quoted image*

trigg, thanks for posting this photo..............Wait, did JS went to Vietnam as volunteer? Sorry, if I must have missed it here before? So nice to know & see that they're very close with his Manager.....That fact that these guys get along so well is so awesome. :lol:

Hi,

These pictures shared by SBS_BOSS.  It looks like this interview were done for SBS "night of TV entertainment". The name of program can be wrong. Sorry. I tried to translate it with google, so I'm not sure.

402652666.jpg