❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hi Trigg, willenete, newheart

thanks for sharing all of Jisung news and pic... I just can't control myself for being more and more interesting about him...  :w00t:

I am watching Royal Family now in eps 14... He is very handsome there!! and so cool. I love the scene between he and Chaebol Girl and also the scene when he's with his mom... can't wait to know the ending of this drama...  blush.gif

and then, I am starting to watch New Heart too!! kekekeke~ one drama is not finish yet, now i am curious to watch New heart..

and then, because of the MV that valinor500 posted, now i want to watch Swallow the sun too!!! *am i to much??  :sweatingbullets: *

I think I should watch all his drama....  :D

by the way, anyone have the link to watch / download Healing the camp episode Jisung? I already searched by still couldn't find it  :(

more love for ji sung. from all the drama of him that I watched, it proved that HE IS SUCH A TALENTED ACTOR...   :wub:

Thanks Nitaluvrain and Valinor for your posts. I'm glad because I saw his new fans here. :wub:

Nitaluvrain, I love the interaction between both Ji Hoon-Hyun Jin (chaebol girl) and Ji Hoon-In Sook. If there weren't In Sook, I would love that he end up with this girl.As for the New Heart and Swallow the Sun, both of them really great dramas. I like "New Heart" so much too but actually I love "Swallow the Sun" more than it. The story, cast, everything was very good. BTW did you watch "Kim Soo Ro" ? I don't know why Koreans didn't like it so much but I love it.

Valinor, I saw your last post in PTB. Let me say that I like your idea about...:lol: And I agree with you about this article. I love this drama because all the characters clear, good, funny and there isn't real villain. I already tired to see such a stupid things like love triangle, reason uncertain hate, endless debate, the characters who cannot see the truth in front of eyes.

Willenette, thanks for the news. I also don't know they're friends. I agree with you. The age is never be a barrier for friendship. .:)

P.S. Valinor, your avatar is the Devil aka Mawang poster, right. You are fan of Uhm Tae Woong and Joo Ji Hoon too?

@ Trigg, i totally agree with you, i'm so tired to see the usual rom-com with usual characters, usual clichè... Stop, please, it's so annoying and boring! PTB is different, thanks God!

I'm not a fangirl (i'm an ajumma of 43 years old), and i prefer serious stories of tormented souls... Like Mawang (The Devil), for me the best drama ever, perfectly made, intense and real, dramatically real, with less romance and much more psicological study... With a perfect cast.

PTB is like a summer breeze, Mawang is like a cold winter, but i love them both.

(excuse for my bad english) Val =)

@ Valinor500 , Yup, I like your video and also the song in it. it's taken from swallow the sun soundtrack, right?

do you know why i want to watch this drama? it because I see some action scene in your clip, and seems like it would be gorgeous to watch jisung with the gun.. B)

@ Trigg so, in the end in Royal family, he will end up with in sook?? actually I love to see him with ji hyun better than in sook :vicx:

i just watched untill episode 15... 3 more episode to go... can't wait to know the ending... ^_^

and about Kim soo roo I just know it from Jisung profile, but still don't know what is this drama tells about.. :)

and from the rating of each drama, I can know that almost all his dramas have a good rating... ;)

ah, it all thank's to Protect the boss that makes me know about Jisung... ^^

I want to know all his drama, all his movies, and all the variety shows that he did..

p/s : it's 2 days to go for Protect the boss eps 13 :wub:

@ Nitaluvrain, thanks again!  :wub:

Swallow The Sun is here (with eng sub):

Myasiancinema (you must logged to see the links, but it's easy and free) >>> http://myasiancinema...w-the-sun-2009/

STS is an amazing story, and Ji Sung is perfect, in every "face" of his character. Jung Woo is much more complex of usual main lead, and the rest of the cast is perfect too. There is not only romance, but revenge, hate, intrigue, and... The real Cirque Du Soleil (not in my video, but their performance are wonderful).

The two songs that i used are taken from original ost:

1) Fate (Trax+ Air)

2) Voice (Trax + Air)

Val =)

@ Nitaluvrain, thanks again!  :wub:

Swallow The Sun is here (with eng sub):

Myasiancinema (you must logged to see the links, but it's easy and free) >>> http://myasiancinema...w-the-sun-2009/

STS is an amazing story, and Ji Sung is perfect, in every "face" of his character. Jung Woo is much more complex of usual main lead, and the rest of the cast is perfect too. There is not only romance, but revenge, hate, intrigue, and... The real Cirque Du Soleil (not in my video, but their performance are wonderful).

The two songs that i used are taken from original ost:

1) Fate (Trax+ Air)

2) Voice (Trax + Air)

Val =)

thanks a lot! now i don't know what to watch first.. LOL.

by the way, do you have link to watch Healing Camp with Jisung in it ??

I'm not a fangirl (i'm an ajumma of 43 years old), and i prefer serious stories of tormented souls... Like Mawang (The Devil), for me the best drama ever, perfectly made, intense and real, dramatically real, with less romance and much more psicological study... With a perfect cast.

PTB is like a summer breeze, Mawang is like a cold winter, but i love them both.

(excuse for my bad english) Val =)

Sorry for cut your post. Your english isn't bad at all. :)

I'm not a fangirl too. (Our ages close to each other.). I actually don't like rom-com or something like that. I like historical drama (because they're mostly adapted from real story) and dedective, crime and mystery stories like CSI series and Kingdom of the wind, Kim Soo Ro, Mawang, Swallow the Sun, Ressurrection, etc.

P.S. As you said PTB is really a summer breeze that makes us forget the troubles of daily life.

@ Valinor500 , Yup, I like your video and also the song in it. it's taken from swallow the sun soundtrack, right?

Trigg so, in the end in Royal family, he will end up with in sook?? actually I love to see him with ji hyun better than in sook :vicx:

and about Kim soo roo I just know it from Jisung profile, but still don't know what is this drama tells about..  :)

p/s : it's 2 days to go for Protect the boss eps 13  :wub:

For your questions, yes, it is counted. Agree.:rolleyes:

"Kim Soo Ro" is a historical drama. About founder and first king of Gaya Country.

Guest NewHeart

@valinor500  : I thinks you will love Royal Family because it have something with The Devil!

Royal Family  have all what you want ( perfectly made, intense and real, dramatically real, with less romance and much more psicological study... With a perfect cast. )

@nitaluvrain : with me, I love Ji Hun and In Sook ^^

I usually don't like a couple not same age, but with Ji Hun and In Sook... No problem with me because Ji sung sii and Yum Jung Ah sii... they are talent actor!!

and... you can see my name, New heart ^^ , maybe you know I love it so much!! I believe you will like me!!!

and... Links download Healing :Download_ ep 3

and recap ^^  Recap

@ trigg: Me too, so happy at here add more fans Ji Sung ^^

@willenette  :  I realy hope can met you in thread PTB... but... Ok... anywhere, only need have you ^^

Guest NewHeart

I thinks we need some pics of Ji Sung sii at here :rolleyes:

and... the first.. some pics from Royal Family... is Han Ji Hun... Not Cha Ji Hun  :phew:

20110421041354400.jpg

20110421041332891.jpg

Miss Han Ji Hun ~~~:tears:

20110512091945784.jpg

20110512091938133.jpg

:tears: :tears::tears:

20110415103714488.jpg

20110415103720775.jpg

20110415103719575.jpg

Thanks New Heart for the links~ I want to watch this show because I am curious what aret they talking about... blush.gif

but, seems like i should register first before i can open the download link... but that's ok...

me too, I am not so into couple with different age, I see that Kim In sook has two side of her, sometimes she is kind, and also she can be cruel too... eventhough she's nice to Han Ji Hoon when he's a little boy, but still she makes his dad, die.. :(

well, I still want to continue to watch it even the ending seems not like what i hope :)

and Yes, from your name, I guess you are a big fan of new heart, New Heart :D

may be I'll watch it after I finish Royal Family... now I just watched New Heart until episode 1..

now I will remember his teary eyes every time i listen to Royal Family Ost - Tears . That's so much touching song.. :tears:

@ Trigg, New Heart,  i like historical drama very much (and crime, adventure, mistery, revenge drama)! I'll watch soon Kim Soo Roo, Royal Family and New Heart, Ji Sung is my little angel! And thanks for the pics... *___*

i don't like rom-com (usually), because they have the same story, with the same characters. i know what will happen from the beginning (love, hate, angst - main leads too good and second leads too bad)... Boring for me.  Before PTB, i liked only Full House, Goong and My Fair Lady, for the fresh stories, funny moments, and great chemistry between main leads. But PTB is different, so sweet, human, lovely, relaxing... ^___^

Val =)

Hi,

@Valinor, agree about PTB. How not?  I don't watch "Full house", but I watched both "Goong and My fair lady". I agree with you about Goong but disagree about My fair lady. In My Fair Lady I didn't like their acting ( leads) and didn't see any chemistry between them. I love second leads much more than them. Second leads acted so good and have great chemistry. Ok maybe because I watched it for second male. :D

I made some caps from preview ep 13. Here.

bscap0008xc.jpg

bscap0009l.jpg

bscap0010ec.jpg

bscap0013u.jpg

bscap0017ye.jpg

bscap0018th.jpg

bscap0019j.jpg

bscap0020l.jpg

bscap0021w.jpg

bscap0022g.jpg

Guest NewHeart

thanks so much trigg  :wub:

but... OMG!!

when I watch this preview, ... Oh... Ji Hun or Ji Sung sii ... The man... who are you ?

Ji Sung's eye... Like Stars in a Night Sky !!  :w00t: 

Resized to 75% (was 922 x 529) - Click image to enlarge1315902280249198_file.JPG

and... you can see my name, New heart ^^ , maybe you know I love it so much!! I believe you will like me!!!

@willenette  :  I realy hope can met you in thread PTB... but... Ok... anywhere, only need have you ^^

Hi NewHeart, about your username here, which is "NewHeart" - not surprised that you love the drama so much because of this name.....But wondering if your addiction to JS started from this drama as well? Me, ever since I saw him in “STLDFM”, I’ve been a fan of his.The OST is so good and the series was well received when it aired here in my side. After that, I watch whatever he does next! His eyes and face are more than enough to make me swoon. I genuinely like him in every single drama and film he’s done. "I realy hope can met you in thread PTB... but... Ok... anywhere, only need have you " - These words from you give me a good smile. HAPPY CHUSEOK to you, JS! LBY is really a lucky girl. Wondering if they spend quality time together during this holiday in Korea? I hope they will have a long & lasting relationship. :lol:

Guest NewHeart

@willenette : because Ji Sung sii have too little fans, so I realy happy when have new fans come with him^^

and... some pics from PTB of Ji Sung sii :rolleyes:

c0137279_4e7005213ad4b.jpg 

1315971370889159_file.jpg

1315971421764267_file.jpg

wow... I love Ji Hun's face... so cute and funny!!!  :w00t: 

Ep 13... tonight.. can continue see Ji Sung sii.. great!!  :wub:

Agree and yes.:wub:

[spoiler: Protect the Boss] Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee get caught…

20110914_protecttheboss_1.jpg

In a recent recording of SBS‘s ‘Protect the Boss‘, Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee filmed a scene that involved a romantic back hug while he asked her out on a date.

The scene was filmed inside an elevator, and in order to avoid being caught on CCTV cameras installed in the ceiling, Ji Sung hid behind Choi Kang Hee and shyly pulled her into a hug.  Once the doors actually opened, however, they were discovered by chairman Cha and secretary Jang, causing Ji Sung to accidentally shove Choi Kang Hee away.  Hilariously, she ended up being pushed into chairman Cha’s arms.

The chairman nonchalantly replied, “You guys can continue whatever you were doing!”

Producers stated, “It’s an important scene that really brings forth their love line to the spotlight.  At the time of the filming, fans of the drama showed up to give their support, so the set was lively and energized.”

20110914_protecttheboss_2.jpg

Source + Photos: Seoul NTN via Naver

Allkpop

@willenette : because Ji Sung sii have too little fans, so I realy happy when have new fans come with him^^

and... some pics from PTB of Ji Sung sii :rolleyes:

*quoted image* 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi NewHeart, I understand you............. Thanks for posting more captures from the drama. JS looks so cute in the drama. . He’s hilarious, too! I think this is not his true self but just playing his character in this series. :lol: