[drama 2006] My Sister 누나

Guest xosandy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s395299

cool! i liked her in hotelier.

i was wondering hwen they'll make him the lead actor. i always thought he was handsome. well it's going to be a while until i get to see it but i'll wait. :D

Guest c monster

I can't wait either for the drama to come out either. The pix looks so refreshing and romantic. Yummy yummy... :P

Guest .alyak_

Wow. Didn't know KSS will be in a new drama.

I liked him in Full House. He was the handsome one ^^

Cant wait to find out more about this drama....

Guest xingjing

Finally, KSS gets redeemed. It's like sometimes the ppl who play the supporting actor never get redeemed and you get so frustrated cuz you want them to lead...

Anyways, anything about the storyline at all? No...?

But, SYA... meh.

Guest renni72

Can't wait to see this.. I've always liked Song Yoon Ah.

And I have the biggest crush on Kim Sung Soo.

Yup, same here. I am a fan of Song Yun Ah after watching her in Hotelier and I love Kim Sung Soo. Am glad he's playing lead after playing all the 2nd lead roles and never getting the lead actress....

Guest jihye87

i had a mega crush on KSS in fullhouse .. finally he gets the lead role .. CONGRATS !!! can't wait to watch .. though i can't bare to say goodbye to RRLY ..

Guest swtan9e1

yay kang kyung joon is back!! i loved him in nn5!

this drama looks good with all the veteran actors! can't wait for the drama!

i personally dont like kim sungsoo. but im the type of person that still watches dramas if its overall well-written and just overall a welldone drama. since it has veteran actors i think the acting wont be a big problem, but i dunno. i thot the preview seemed pretty interesting =]]

Archived