[drama 2006] My Sister 누나

Guest xosandy

Guest monoceros

woah, that's fast, they've already established the relationship between the two lead actors in the first 2 eps... Anyone have the ratings? KSS looks good, and different, he was cooler and more pro in Full House. I personally don't think SYA looks that great in here. But she doesn't look that bad either, she never really does... I don't quite get why they broke up.. what kind of problems were they having?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest et-vous

woah, that's fast, they've already established the relationship between the two lead actors in the first 2 eps... Anyone have the ratings? KSS looks good, and different, he was cooler and more pro in Full House. I personally don't think SYA looks that great in here. But she doesn't look that bad either, she never really does... I don't quite get why they broke up.. what kind of problems were they having?

Because Geunwoo is poor part- time lecturer. He didn't become a professor at this time, too. So she feels he isn't a foresighted man and her father didn't want to marry them cause of same reasons...And Geunwoo set his lover free for her futher, dream & happiness...Though they love each other....

Guest katelin_kim

man , they develope quick , anyway i think SYA 's character will change . But i don't really like the other girl!>< or maybe because i like SYA so i don't like her! whatever but i think this drama will get better as time goes by

Please can someone reup the 2 episodes by Mega or anything not related to Clubbox . I don't know how to download from CB thanks in advance thanks a lot

Guest monoceros

Because Geunwoo is poor part- time lecturer. He didn't become a professor at this time, too. So she feels he isn't a foresighted man and her father didn't want to marry them cause of same reasons...And Geunwoo set his lover free for her futher, dream & happiness...Though they love each other....

oh, that makes sense ^_^thx for answering.

Anyway, I was just watching it and 2 seconds into the first ep, I was like.. woah, this has a great OST

^^ Thanks et-vous for the info...thanks for helping us :)

I went to your blog the other day...it's really great.

I love the music they played in this drama...it's one of the strong points that makes me want to watch this drama.

Some pictures from the beginning of episode 3...

bscap014jd8.jpg

bscap121uj4.jpg

bscap130tx5.jpg

bscap146ny6.jpg

bscap183up1.jpg

bscap192aj0.jpg

bscap196wu1.jpg

bscap209kj3.jpg

bscap212rm3.jpg

bscap256kf0.jpg

how is this drama doing? rating wise.... it hasnt air where I live yet but I am looking forward to this drama!!!! Its been so long since i have seem SYA on screen. CANT WAIT!!!!

How is this drama doing in Korea? I always get up early to watch this and after 2 - 3 minutes I turn it off. I have no idea what is lingering over this drama to make me not like it. This is very unusual for me as I tend to like most dramas. Maybe someone else with more understanding can help me explain why I don't like this. It could simply be due to lack of translation but that normally does not hinder me from enjoying a drama. At any rate, I am really curious. How well is this drama received.

how is this drama doing? rating wise.... it hasnt air where I live yet but I am looking forward to this drama!!!! Its been so long since i have seem SYA on screen. CANT WAIT!!!!

Rating is really bad because the most people are watching the other series (7 princesses/sisters) instead. It's ratings ( in Seoul and nationwide) are close to 40%.

This article said Episode 4's ratings of My Sister went up 0.7% from episode 3. The nationwide rating for episode 4 was 5.8%.

I watched episode 4 earlier...

I don't know what to say about KSS's character, he's just too nice...

sometimes I wonder if a person like him exists...

I hope the writer can give his character some dimensions...right now his character is a little too boring.

On the other hand, SYA's character is just too mean...it's suffocating.

Pictures and some video clips from episode 4...check out ssnavy's blog.

http://blog.daum.net/ssnavy/4868539

Guest Cara_Sunflower

Thanks so much for the posting the pictures of Kim Song Soo!!! Haaayyy he's so gorgeous!!! I am so happy he is back again with this drama!! I LOVE HIM SOOOOO much!!!!! He is such a versatile actor very good in his craft!!!

But ,for me, seems...she didn't really look like Nuna to the male lead :P

The title Nuna or My Older Sister refered to her as the sister who will go through hardship to take care of her younger brothers...she's definitely not a "nuna" of the male lead :)

Guest s3rene

The title Nuna or My Older Sister refered to her as the sister who will go through hardship to take care of her younger brothers...she's definitely not a "nuna" of the male lead :)

She is older than him by 2 years in real life so it's natural for her to be nuna.

Guest dramaok

i don't like the support cast, especially geon-ho's (kim seong soo) family members. the aunt and uncle in particular, and songyunah's brothers lack some acting skills, but song yunah once again really shows her skills as an actress in here. her portrayal of the bratty selfish character is very good especially she shows her human side and not make the character overly exaggerated. i always find her acting impressive. even kim seong soo seems to have improved in here. i hope the ratings pick up for the drama, since it's actually a pretty touching story. but with 'chil gongju' gaining such momentum it might be hard... though to be honest 'chil gongju' story has gone bizzare but the ratings are higher than ever.

I am downloading the drama now, just wondering whether I can d/l subtitles anywhere. I can't seem to be able to get into d-addicts at the moment and am not sure whether "My Sister" is available there. Anyone can help! Thanking you in advance.

Guest snowbunny*

You could download through Clubbox , check it the post in this thread , it's will tell you more information . I hope that help

Good day !!

Archived