[drama 2006] My Sister 누나

Guest xosandy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

Brief summary of the 2 episodes. Spoilers ahead...

So far, they introduced SYA as a rich girl with a rich father, she has 2 brothers...pictures above....the older brother drives a sport car even though he's only a student. SYA and her older brother are spoiled and treated everyone else pretty bad. They have bad attitudes toward others simply because they're rich. Their mom died so they lived with their dad.

Heo Young Ran's mom and dad live with SYA's family. Her mom is the housekeeper, her dad works for SYA's dad. HYR is also helping her mom putting up with SYA's tantrums and some works around the house.

Looks like she's KSS's student and she secretly have feelings for him. On KSS's birthday, she brought a present and wanted to give it to him but SYA arrived and she had to drop the present into a trashcan on her way out of the street bar.

KSS is a lecturer, his family is poor. He has a grandpa that's acting like a little kid. His family is big, there are grandpa, his mom and dad, uncle and aunt and he also has a little brother. His brother is very cheerful. One day...his brother got into a car accident with SYA's brother so they argued. He took SYA's brother's cell phone, called himself and saved the number. Later on, he went to the doctor and tried to get the doctor to write down that his neck is hurt. At the meeting...he exaggerated his injuries by wearing the neckbrace/collar. SYA's brother didn't believe him and during the argument...he figured it out so he opened his wallet...threw some money down and left.

Will continue with SYA & KSS's relationship.

KSS is SYA's boyfriend. KSS is so nice to her while she always talks to him with a loud voice and is pretty demanding. They were having some problems. She went to his school and waited for him outside. He saw her when he looked out the window and couldn't concentrate on teaching...hehe...

SYA's dad asked Heo Young Ran to give KSS his letter asking to meet. At the meeting, he asked KSS to take care of his daughter and put up with her??? Her dad likes KSS, he's a great dad so far.

SYA heard from someone ( I forgot who...maybe from HYR) that her dad met with KSS so she went to his house to see him. On her way...she was buying some fruits...then she saw KSS's mom pushing some heavy stuffs she just found...she quickly ran to hide so the owner of the fruit place had to come and help KSS's mom...hehe...She was hiding behind the bushes around KSS's house...but he saw her...hehe...and they went to drink some soju. He was walking her home...they were holding hands. She passed by a jewerly stand and she wanted to buy a necklace...but she stopped and wanted him to pick it out for her. He picked a "shining star" necklace for her and put it on for her. She asked him " you love me, right?" and he was like umm...hehe...She hugged him and was crying a little. I love this scene, the background music is really good. My favorite scene out of the whole 2 episodes.

bscap002fk0.jpg

bscap010jm3.jpg

bscap021tt4.jpg

bscap046kd8.jpg

bscap002sky5.jpg

bscap0046dc5.jpg

bscap0123vf9.jpg

bscap0120wg4.jpg

Later, it's SYA's mom's memorial day. Her dad asked all his children to write something to their mom. SYA wrote down that she loves her mom...and something else but I forgot...Then her dad collected all the letters and put it in a little bottle and threw it down to the sea so the letters can reach his wife. It's a great moment, the scenery is really beautiful. End of episode 2.

Guest puppyiz

LUV…great to bump into you here.

bscap449jn2.jpg

bscap490cf2.jpg

Much appreciated for the detailed summary …but I still don’t get this sad and teary part .…looks like they are ending their relationship.

Much appreciated for the detailed summary …but I still don’t get this sad and teary part .…looks like they are ending their relationship.

They were having some troubles with the relationship before SYA's dad came to talk to KSS. But everything is okay now.

SYA still feels a little insecure...so she asked him if he loves her and he said yes...so she hugged him and cry because she was happy.

Edit...hehe...please look at dramaok's respond below...blush....blush...hehe...

Guest junior

hi,

if this is weekend drama, does this mean it will have more eps than the usual ones? can someone confirm how many eps this is ?

Guest dramaok

They were having some troubles with the relationship before SYA's dad came to talk to KSS. But everything is okay now.

SYA still feels a little insecure...so she asked him if he loves her and he said yes...so she hugged him and cry because she was happy.

well i fastforward through most of it, but i'm pretty sure KSS told SYN"s father he is not interested in marrying SYN. and i'm pretty sure SYN and KSS broke up. well he basically called it off with her through textmessaging and then they meet to say goodbye and that was a goodbye hug. SYN asked him to buy her the necklace so they can remember that they once loved.

thx luv for all the stuff in here. ^^

well i fastforward through most of it, but i'm pretty sure KSS told SYN"s father he is not interested in marrying SYN. and i'm pretty sure SYN and KSS broke up. well he basically called it off with her through textmessaging and then they meet to say goodbye and that was a goodbye hug. SYN asked him to buy her the necklace so they can remember that they once loved.

thx luv for all the stuff in here. ^^

Oh wow :o :blush: ...Thank you so much for the clarification dramaok...:wub:

I seriouly thought he broke up with her then made up...hehe...I was so wrong...

Wow...when SYA's father left the meeting...He gave KSS a little pat...I thought they're on good term.

OMG...this is frustrating... luckily you came in here...hehe...

With the new info...I'm not sure if that necklace scene will still be my favorite...hehe...I still love the background song ... :)

Earlier, when I saw the new pictures between KSS & HYR looking happy together...I was so shock.

Now...I'm no longer shock...hehe...

oh God, KSS with HYR?

how abt my SYA :(

thx for all info

I think they won't get back together until much later...when SYA's dad disappeared and left her to take care of her brothers. She'll be poor and may change her personality for the better ???

Guest snowbunny*

Thanks Luv and dramaok for the summary of the frist two episode. Even though watching it raw and now reading your summary, it make sense and now I'm really into this drama . Hope , it's gonna have sub . Thanks for the pics, really cute .

I think they won't get back together until much later...when SYA's dad disappeared and left her to take care of her brothers. She'll be poor and may change her personality for the better ???

I hope so :P

in first 2 episodes, her personality is too bad :angry: , hope it will be changed better later

Guest c monster

in first 2 episodes, her personality is too bad :angry: , hope it will be changed better later

I wouldn't say that SYA's bad here. Just that she's very spoiled and takes a lot of things for granted. The story lookes to be shaping like a riches to rags story in which she has a revelation to be come a better person in the end... to be a true "nuna" (older sister) accepting responsibility for her family.

Guest puppyiz

Edit...hehe...please look at dramaok's respond below...blush....blush...hehe...

Err...did you say 50 epis ?? :blink: Guess all of us are heading for a lo~ong Sister Marathon eh? Ha...ha!!

Much appreciated LUV and DRAMAOK (cute banner you got there) for the explanations...going to re-watch those 2 eps to get a better understanding... :sweatingbullets:

Archived