[drama 2006] My Sister 누나

Guest xosandy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I am currently watching this drama...

I have an impression that the story line is a bit slow at the beginning..

I do not like Song Yun Ah's character at first..because I think that Seung Joo is rude..especially towards Su Ah and family.

However, the more I watch the dramas, I think that the storyline become better and better.I become more like Seung Joo's and turn out hating Su Ah and her family.

At last, I can't stop to follow the whole story :)

I find that this drama become attractive since the story where Seung Joo's father is missing, the bad auntie take over Seung Joo's house and kick Seung Joo and her brothers out..

I like the chemistry between Song Yun Ah and Kim Sung Soo. They look like very comfortable to each other playing as couple...

I like every scenes where Seung Joo and Gern Wu together in their happy moments..

This is the first Kim Sung Soo's first drama that I watch. I like him as Gern Wu..Although his appearance is modest as to portray the character of Gern Wu, but KSS looks so charming here.. It gives me an impression that Gern Wu is such a very kind hearted guy..a very nice guy..He loves Seung Joo's so much, protects her so much and act as an older brother for Seung Joo's younger brothers..

Song Yun Ah is one of my favorite K-Actress. I have not watch her drama since HOTELIER..She is so pretty here..

Although, in real life SYA is actually 2 years older than KSS, but in my opinion, SYA is still alright to play 26 yr old Seung Joo

I also loves the other character in this drama especially fromGern Wu's family (his dad, mum, younger brother, older sister and her daughter, his senile grandpa, his aunt and uncle)..

But I hate Su Ah and her family a lot..It makes me feel angry every time I see their scenes :fury: :fury:

Overall, this drama is really good and I think it deserve more attention..

• 1 month later...

Dear All the Lovely Fans of Noona,

D-Fansubs is in horrendous need of Korean translators for Noona. As you've probably noticed, it's been a fairly long time since we released an episode. :unsure: If you can understand Korean and have the time to commit, please leave a quick post here or send me a private message. We really don't want to drop this project since we know there are a lot of dedicated fans out there.

Yes . . . We have resorted to begging. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for your time!!

Oh i really hope you guys can continue, perhaps another group of subbers will get interested and help.....am dying to see the rest with subs, thanks for the subs so far though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest conduongmuathu

Love Song Yoon Ah, Kim Sung Soo and Huh Young Ran. I'm currently waiting for this one. It will be shown in VN next month.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest pup08

does anyone know the name of the little girl, starring as Pinka?

i can't seem to find her name on any of the cast lists TT_TT

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest chatteraddict

any body know where i can get a decent english sub for this drama? the one from Bimbibap is ok but i cant fully understand the drama with its sub. please.... desperate to watch this..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest kaedejun

does anyone know any links of this drama, where I can watch it online???

thanks very much but it says not available in you region due to licensing restrictions

can i find it some where else

Dramafever just put it up!!! It's going to continue putting it up as time goes by, but at least the first 16 episodes are up. It's a long series...

wow - i never realized Song Yoon Ah was in here - it's making me more interested to watch!

• 5 months later...
Guest sweetqeen

<!--quoteo(post=8941511:date=Mar 22 2008, 08:41 AM:name=ashleesimpson)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ashleesimpson @ Mar 22 2008, 08:41 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=8941511"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->does anyone know any links of this drama, where I can watch it online???<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=15450610:date=Feb 13 2010, 04:04 PM:name=sweetqeen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sweetqeen @ Feb 13 2010, 04:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=15450610"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->thanks very much but it says not available in you region due to licensing restrictions

can i find it some where else<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dramafever just put it up!!! It's going to continue putting it up as time goes by, but at least the first 16 episodes are up. It's a long series...

wow - i never realized Song Yoon Ah was in here - it's making me more interested to watch!

thank you very much for you help .

i searched a lot for it

Archived