[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

OMG Yeoyoo couple are models for Giordano together with Shin minah and So ji sup, another cf deal for both ^^

201206010852191310_1-1.jpg

Oh really love these pics! you are so fast maryisobelll! Thanks alot!

4a2a950cbd4ee6471bf2b61dced6e269_45555280.3c0f22c2b30e8bb5de62bb2d849a4a22.jpg

Guest VISAY

OMG Yeoyoo couple are models for Giordano together with Shin minah and So ji sup, another cf deal for both ^^

201206010852191310_1-1.jpg

Hi Mary thanks for this latest update.You know what if only i'm as techie as the young ones i will definitely photoshopped the faces of sujisub and sin mi and change into YEOYOO couple to fill my addiction hehehe

Ok, i think no need to make photoshop, noona! It is great honor for young stars to shot with senior stars (and fans of senior stars will welcome and support them, too) hehehe! Btw, they also have shot together!

62b03cef62315bf50d1b45b921cdd868_45561254.1119833b4fc87767371cc2.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung and other current/former child actress on Come to Play this June 4, 2012. I can't wait, I just wish we could understand what they're gonna say. :-?

http://twitpic.com/9ri1nu

http://twitpic.com/9ri1qm

cr to owner

Guest Lthee1

Oh my~ the Giordano pics are so cute.

Shin Minah and Jingoo / Yoojung and So Jisub ♥ I wonder why Jingoo and Yoojung appeared in so many same magazines (Allure, High Cut, Vogue GIrl; Giordano) but they never shoot a picture together ?! When they were on the same pic, it was always a photoshoped one. I don't expected them to be holding hands or posing lovey dovey on the pics but at least, can't we have a photoshoot of them alone?

Thirsty for some YeoYoo couple pics =) I made some photoshopped pics of them from the Giordano photoshoot.

yeoyoogiordano2.jpg

yeoyoogiordano3.jpg

yeoyoogiordano.jpg

Guest Lthee1

Probably Yeo Jin Goo's protecting Kim You Jung by not mentioning her often in his interviews or he's just staying sober regarding all the couplings going on. Because unfortunately with all the fame there're also some You Jung anti fansites and fancafes. Also, it is said that Yeo Jin Goo's manager is very strict and they also carefully choosing which interview to accept. Some fans of You Jung critisized Sidus for "throwing" her to all interviews possible, mainly to get her on many TV programs. They did not carefully selected the interviews and questionings that's why she was bombarded with many awkward questions over and over again. Sidus got her huge popularity but left her with many anti fans, regarding You Jung is still a "child".

Have seen those anti fancafes on naver as well -.- very mean what they had wrote about Yoojung, and the majority of them seem to be those idiot schoolgirls who wasting their time being jealous and hating on others rather than supporting their own idols. On the ohter hand I do hope Sidus, YJ herself and her family take it slowly with YJ's career and her fame. She's still so young and with her talents she'll go far in the future. So with 13 years old there's no need to push the career too much. And I also hope she'll keep her private life more low-key, currently it seems very exposed (with all the shows, pics, selcas about her private and her family life) and this is stearing up many talks (good and bads equally).

Oh my~ the Giordano pics are so cute.

Shin Minah and Jingoo / Yoojung and So Jisub ♥ I wonder why Jingoo and Yoojung appeared in so many same magazines (Allure, High Cut, Vogue GIrl; Giordano) but they never shoot a picture together ?! When they were on the same pic, it was always a photoshoped one. I don't expected them to be holding hands or posing lovey dovey on the pics but at least, can't we have a photoshoot of them alone?

Thirsty for some YeoYoo couple pics =) I made some photoshopped pics of them from the Giordano photoshoot.

yeoyoogiordano.jpg

:D Wanna post some pics for akikisetsu but there is something wrong with the web host! So please see this link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.362211043833879.96291.346188158769501/

:D Wanna post some pics for akikisetsu but there is something wrong with the web host! So please see this link in case you cannot see it! (Come to play TV Program on this June 4, 2012)

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

07a8ef8288195888d116194ec39d148c_456185607a8ef8288195888d116194ec39d148c_4561856
Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage