[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

thowysg1 said: @joceylnChow thanks for that juicy titbit!!  so super sweet these 2!!! :x  their innocence at this push/pull game really kills me!...do you happen to have the clip?  i'm so itching to sub this together with KYJ's strong heart declaration and post it to youtube...better if YJG's piece has chinese translation as well..
i have a sneaky suspicion that KYJ may be slightly jealous of KSH now cuz of I Miss You...hehe..i'm also hoping to find the chinese subs to the KBS award thingy where YJG and KSH presented and he said he misses Yeon Woo....compile all these into another YeoYoo fanvid... :P
*edit*..it's ok..found the clip on youku..YJG was so cool ..hehe..here it is..
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYyMDI5MTI4.html

Guest thowysg1

@thowysg1 : Oh you're so fast. I was going to send the link on youtube for you but now you have one! You are true fan! When you have one with Chinese or English sub, please buzz me! I'm crush on it, too! 谢谢!;P And, you're rite! They kill me by their loveliness so I find it's hard to ship them with other! Simply only see them together I feel the chemistry! :P

thowysg1 said: @thowysg1 : Oh you're so fast. I was going to send the link on youtube for you but now you have one! You are true fan! When you have one with Chinese or English sub, please buzz me! I'm crush on it, too! 谢谢!;P And, you're rite! They kill me by their loveliness so I find it's hard to ship them with other! Simply only see them together I feel the chemistry! :P

Kim You Jung 김유정 danced Gangnam Style in KBS Strong Heart

Also In 10.16.12 Strong Heart, Kim Yoo Jeong 김유정 shown her dancing skill to the audience by imitating 2 well-known dances Lipstick and Gangnam Style. Her smooth skill and natural innocent loveliness attracted all the audience as well as guests presenting in the show including Miss A Suzy and brought them so much joy and praises and exciting laughs. How cute this girl!

LINK: http://youtu.be/FJWrQnqNA2A

rygCg.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Guest thowysg1

@joelynchow...hey yoo..i'm singaporean too but currently living in vancouver.... :)  ya..kpop is very happenin' now...great that you have a local "source"...hehe..share, share with us if u can...
did you think that jin goo's response was a tad lukewarm?  can't blame him after the many times that yoojung put him down (i.e.not pick him as ideal type & so forth) ..i need to see these 2 together again in a new project...i think if it's yoo jung in I Miss You...it'll surely be a hit..at least the young cast portion..   ;)

thowysg1 said: @joelynchow...hey yoo..i'm singaporean too but currently living in vancouver.... :)  ya..kpop is very happenin' now...great that you have a local "source"...hehe..share, share with us if u can...
did you think that jin goo's response was a tad lukewarm?  can't blame him after the many times that yoojung put him down (i.e.not pick him as ideal type & so forth) ..i need to see these 2 together again in a new project...i think if it's yoo jung in I Miss You...it'll surely be a hit..at least the young cast portion..   ;)

maryisobelll said: thowysg1 said: @joelynchow...hey yoo..i'm singaporean too but currently living in vancouver.... :)  ya..kpop is very happenin' now...great that you have a local "source"...hehe..share, share with us if u can...

Guest thowysg1

JoelynChow said: maryisobelll said: thowysg1 said: @joelynchow...hey yoo..i'm singaporean too but currently living in vancouver.... :)  ya..kpop is very happenin' now...great that you have a local "source"...hehe..share, share with us if u can...

Kim You Jung 김유정 in the visit her old school in May 2012. It looks like You Jung not only receives the fondness from audience, colleagues and media but also has so much love from her teachers, friends and her juniors. You Jung 김유정 is really a well-beloved national little sister! ♥

No wonder why there's the few gets envy at her loveliness! :D

94bfae959f2c3b5849e34f21645300b7_5020207
7cef924fccd86a5bdc5c1ce8f25d2e73_5020207
7d1303846cfd78240cee89a308fc5870_5020207

Cr: Kim You Jung 김유정 FanCafe Galaxy (http://www.facebook.com/KimYouJungFancafe) and MoonSun YeoJinGoo - KimYooJeong (여진구 & 김유정) http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Guest thowysg1

here's the link to the strong heart episode with subs...where yoojung confessed her feelings for jingoo and got teased by the MCs...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xujvyz_engsubs-1009-strong-heart-kim-yoo-jung-confession_shortfilmscredit as tagged

thowysg1 said: here's the link to the strong heart episode with subs...where yoojung confessed her feelings for jingoo and got teased by the MCs...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xujvyz_engsubs-1009-strong-heart-kim-yoo-jung-confession_shortfilmscredit as tagged

@Visay  I saw the trailer of YJG's new drama and your right about the chemistry, or are we being too bias?   :D
On May Queen's official site, YJG and KSH gave a message to Kim Yoo Jung.  I didn't understand Yeo Jin Goo's message to Yoo Jung was, but he's really weird whenever Yoo Jung is mention.  He has this awkward laugh that makes me want to ask YJG, "do you have a crush on her but does that laugh coz your too shy?"  BUt, isn't it weird that they're giving Yoo Jung a message (she's done with MQ)?  It feels as if Kim Yoo Jung is part of the promo for "I Miss You".  Articles about the drama has her name on it. So, whenever I search Yoo Jung's name, I see news about the new drama where she's not in .  I guess we and the rest of korea are still longing for the YEOYOO couple. 
Here's the link  http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/mayqueen/vod/
If anyone can please translate, thanks in advance.

@akikisetsu: I found an article reported it and another post with translation. You think the same to me! Yes, I really dont know why the interview mention Kim You Jung. May be MBC now also recognizes that the audience still be deep impressed by Hwon-Yeon Woo in The Moon Embracing The Sun and too love JinGoo-Yoo Jung couple that they feel unhappy when seeing Hwon with BoKyung now... hahahhaha..... So, this a good way to solve this cute problem... :D I know the public - with an unchangeable loyal love...   

Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 with Kim So Huyn sent Kim You Jung 김유정 a video message

9ozZZ.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Guest thowysg1

hiya visay!!  glad that you're back spazzing in here with us...hehe...oh..i'm working with the uploader on a eng subbed vid where jin goo addressed yoo jung's confession...think the uploader can do the same in dailymotion..will post it here when done... :)
joeylnchow...thanks for providing that piece of info...yeoyoo couple is still the best..wonder why KSH and YJG mentioned yoojung...hahah...maybe they didn't want her to misunderstand if there's more skinship in IMY...hehe..so cute..& yes, definitely MBC knows the yeoyoo coupling is most favoured & they're probably trying to capitalize on that with this promo by the 2 young stars...IMY will have lots of competition during that time slot....
akikisetsu...thanks for the vid! i'm off to watch it now.. :)

I love team YeoYoo. But sometimes I really don't know what YJG is feeling. He always shows a cannot-explained with so much embarrassed attitude whenever KYJ mentioned. It seems he sent his natural way to somewhere else in those cases while he looks fairly natural when he talked about others. That's an unusual attitude, like he is trying to show his phlegm but all people can feel his odd embarrassment.

They do almost the same way with the same projects in their career but their personalities are quite different. And that while KYJ is still be an innocent girl who still can tell anything she thinks then YJG seems to become a young guy (no longer boy) who now know how to hide his real thoughts and feelings. Quite different huh! But this is this cute difference the thing that attracts people to their relationship. They like 2 magnets with contrary poles and I hope 2 magnets will soon attract each other.

About drama IMY, I see the trailers and feel good acting of both YJG and KSH but I can't help myself feel the chemistry like the way I feel about YeoYoo couple in The Moon Embracing The Sun. Even I think ''What? Now I must watch Hwon and Bo Kyung as a couple?! How can I stop thinking about Yeon Woo when I see them let alone feel their chemistry?''. I love both YJG as well as KSH but this is so.... embarrassed to me! 

I didn't feel like that with May Queen with triangle story between KYJ-PGT-PJB coz it was not really a love story so I can accept it (but still without chemistry feeling like YeoYoo). But IMY is a 100% love story so I must struggle with myself to watch it without thinking about Hwon-YeonWoo! Maybe I am a too loyal or extreme one in love? hahahhhha

For the video message 2 child stars sent to KYJ... hahha... MBC made me feel it like a permission asking to Moonsun fans and YJ to allow YJG and KSH come together in IMY! Something like ''Yeon Woo ah, please forgive Hwon for coming to Bo Kyung now. It's just another drama, accept it like you guys accept May Queen!''. So intelligent and funny! :=))   

Anyway, becauze I love all Moonsun child team, including Yeo Jin Goo - Kim You Jung - Kim So Huyn - Jin Ji Hee - Lee Min Ho - Im si Wan ... I will support all of them and well, their dramas. At the end, they are all actors and they cannot stop at one drama or with just one partner!  

But after all, YeoYoo is my best idol couple! :D

@koora  Maybe you're right, they're trying to ask permission for the new team-up.  It's like if Yoo Jung's supporting them, then hopefully the fans will too.  Somehow Kim Yoo Jung's name is really gonna be drag on this promotion, I bet if YJG will attend the press conference he's gonna be ask about Yoo Jung.  Actually, there was one article who just mentioned Yeo Jin Goo's video message to Kim Yoo Jung without any mention of Kim So Hyun and it's awkward coz both of them gave KYJ a message, but some reporters only mentioned "YJG's strong friendship with KYJ." Plus,  people were still commenting that Kim Yoo Jung is the best match for him in terms of chemistry and acting, which is kinda awkward for KSH. :/  In terms of acting, KSH is serviceable but I don't feel that intensity and charisma from her as of yet and her enunciation is not that define.  How do I explain it?  On the trailer, that one scene where YJG was crying all alone in his room, his pain really came across by just looking at him.  KSH's scenes looks sad because of the actions (abuse and dragging).  I guess there are actresses that when they cry(close-up crying shots), you just  feel their character's pain (Moon Geun Young, Son Ye Jin are good examples and actually KYJ is also an engaging/nuance cryer as shown on MQ).  But there are others, where you feel disconnected.  Sometimes I see actresses and think, "Ah! She's crying and there's tears, hmmm...she's pretty when she cries."  I guess it's the eyes, sometimes they're just lucky to be born with such expressive eyes.
Just basing on his interviews and body language, YJG is really mindful of his image.  So, It's hard to tell with him, but he looks so shy, awkward and conscious on that video message.  They're still young anyways. And I just want to see them on-screen again with a longer and meatier role for both of them coz their on-screen chemistry is no joke.  

@akikisetsu: Agree! In the trailers of I Miss You, we can see clearly that the acting level of Yeo Jin Goo is much higher than Kim So Huyn that I bet maybe her role can be dimmed by his role but not a balance. When Jin Goo cries we see the character cries with all pain in his eyes. But with Kim So Huyn's role, I cannot say anything with just the trailers. I see her crying but I haven't felt the pain with it. It seems her eyes lack something to move my heart!

Trully to say, I feel her pain mainly through Jin Goo's tears not from her character.