p20120602_121144000_b89e5d09-ef48-4d97-a
p20120602_121129000_2297caee-a0fe-4b90-8
77c6a7efce1b9d16fa2228c6f3deb48f8d5464ab
cb8065380cd7912375f829d3ad345982b2b78079
Youjung endorsing Tallplus
30adcbef76094b3607f8e44aa3cc7cd98d109d2b
f7246b600c3387446ba1d0db510fd9f9d72aa035
622762d0f703918fc4bac26d513d269759eec42a
The Milk cf that Yeoyoo couple is filming when they had an interview together, still waiting for Jingoo's pic 
d4628535e5dde71183f70051a7efce1b9d16616b
and lastly Youjung attending a movie premiere
20110831012536_2216.jpg
20110831012527_6315.jpg

cr as tagged and to owner

On Come to play Program TV, Kim You Jung praised Yeo Jin Goo oppa have touching, emotional eyesight and voice. Then Yoo Jung praised Kim Soo Huyn oppa in drama very charismatic but in real life actually very gentle and attractive...
Sr: TV.sohu.com / Tvreport.co.kr / kpopstarz.com

(Thanks @maryisobelll)

21d6c1c11798644760be1ff55ad6c284_4571067

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "
class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Kim Yoo Jung: "Kim Soo Hyun Is Very Different From His Role in 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'"

Actress Kim Yoo Jung revealed the true side of actor Kim Soo Hyun, that she's worked with for the drama 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’

18900-kim-yoo-jung.jpg

In MBC 'Come to Play' aired on June 4, Kim Yoo Jung picked Kim soo Hyun as 'The actor that has gap between drama and real character.’

Kim Yoo Jung said, "In the drama, he was very charismatic, but in real life, he's actually very gentle."

When she was asked, ‘Do you still keep in touch?’ she replied "No, we used to but it stopped.", and gave him a video message saying "It's probably hard with such busy schedule but I hope you're doing well. I hope to see you in another drama."

She also complimented her partner actor from the drama, Yeo Jin Goo. She said, "I have gotten compliments that I contain various emotions in my eyes, but I can't beat Yeo Jin Goo. His gaze is very bold and charismatic."

Photo: MBC

cr: KPOPSTARZ

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Kim Yoo Jung: "Kim Soo Hyun Is Very Different From His Role in 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'"Actress Kim Yoo Jung revealed the true side of actor Kim Soo Hyun, that she's worked with for the drama 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’

In MBC 'Come to Play' aired on June 4, Kim Yoo Jung picked Kim soo Hyun as 'The actor that has gap between drama and real character.’

Kim Yoo Jung said, "In the drama, he was very charismatic, but in real life, he's actually very gentle."

When she was asked, ‘Do you still keep in touch?’ she replied "No, we used to but it stopped.", and gave him a video message saying "It's probably hard with such busy schedule but I hope you're doing well. I hope to see you in another drama."

She also complimented her partner actor from the drama, Yeo Jin Goo. She said, "I have gotten compliments that I contain various emotions in my eyes, but I can't beat Yeo Jin Goo. His gaze is very bold and charismatic."

Photo: MBC

cr: KPOPSTARZ

Kim You Jung praised YEO JIN GOO on Come To Play_Cut (the vid may run slowly but sorry I cannot upload it to youtube coz it will be removed)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrbl9y_0406-kyj-praise-yjg-on-come-to-play_shortfilms?from_fb_popup=1&error_reason=user_denied&error=access_denied&error_description=The+user+denied+your+request.#_=_

Kim You Jung praised KIM SOO HUYN on Come To Play_Cut (the vid may run slowly but sorry I cannot upload it to youtube coz it will be removed)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrbla5_0406-kyj-praise-ksh-on-come-to-play_shortfilms

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Park Bo-yeong "I was bullied in school"

fullsizephoto241128.jpg

Actors and actresses who started acting as a kid spoke honestly about their fame.

Lee Se-yeong explained on the MBC TV program "Nollowa", "Many schoolmates misunderstood me in high school and university because they didn't know me. They were then surprised that I was just normal when we got closer".

Park Bo-yeong revealed that she was bullied too. She said, "There are those who just plain hate me. I have never done anything to them but sometimes they leave trash in y desk drawers".

Kim Yoo-jeong said, "I want to become closer to those who don't like me. My best friend now actually used to hate me".

All Bag Woo Seung-min praised them saying, "Even adults make mistakes when we are all grown up but you're still very young so I think it's great what you are doing to cope".

cr. www.hancinema.net/park-bo-yeong-i-was-bullied-in-school-43445.html

Park Bo-yeong "I was bullied in school"

fullsizephoto241128.jpg

Actors and actresses who started acting as a kid spoke honestly about their fame.

Lee Se-yeong explained on the MBC TV program "Nollowa", "Many schoolmates misunderstood me in high school and university because they didn't know me. They were then surprised that I was just normal when we got closer".

Park Bo-yeong revealed that she was bullied too. She said, "There are those who just plain hate me. I have never done anything to them but sometimes they leave trash in y desk drawers".

Kim Yoo-jeong said, "I want to become closer to those who don't like me. My best friend now actually used to hate me".

All Bag Woo Seung-min praised them saying, "Even adults make mistakes when we are all grown up but you're still very young so I think it's great what you are doing to cope".

cr. www.hancinema.net/park-bo-yeong-i-was-bullied-in-school-43445.html

OK, we all know she is well-beloved by right people, at least here, hehehe! Now, relax with this and smile brightly as she smiles... And remember to tell me this below pic remind you what... :))

dfa0b84def8c54250d28cc54de5214bb_4574580 

See You Jung and other young stars show their hidden talents on Come to Play (Cut) 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrcgt0_0604-young-stars-show-talents_shortfilms

And here the close up of You Jung dancing! How cute You Jung! Btw, she and Yeo Jin Goo seem love to dance this way! I have seen them perform this dancing style many times, even in the new CF Chocogu of Yeo Jin Goo! Really lovely both! ^^

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

It is very interesting that after the mega success of The Moon Embracing The Sun, all main child and adult actors - actresses become Honour Ambassadors for Korean organizations

- Kim Soo Huyn - Ambassador for Korean Tourism

- Han Ga In - Ambassador of Korean UNICEF

- Yeo Jin Goo - Ambassador of Korean Addal Ddeokbokki

- Kim You Jung & Lee Min Ho - Ambassador of Korean Youth

Congrats! It seems the royal family in Chosun continue their leading roles in modern real life! hahaha

More pictures of Youjung and Shin Minah for Giordano, Awww I can feel the sisterly love from this two ^^I actually think Youjung could play a young Shin Minah in a drama  

:D

Taking a selca together ^^

@maryisobelll and @koora Thanks for sharing!  Yeo Jin Goo and So ji Sub bromance. And Shin Min Ah looks comfortable with Yoo Jung. :D  And KYJ really looks so grown up on her H magazine photoshoot and on the Come to Play pictures, she's still her Mom's baby.
By the way, both Kim Yoo jung and Yeo Jin Goo are nominated on 2012 MNET Summer Break 20's Choice Award under the Upcoming 20's.  They're competing against each other, but we can vote for them alternately.  :)>-
http://global.mnet.com