[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest VISAY

Prince Yeo overjoyed laughter!

Kim You Jung mention her sister & Jin Goo & Bigbang on interview on 24/05

Cr: http://causeleoht.tistory.com/category/K%20Y%20J (Thanks for posting)

Hi Koora thank you so much for the effort of posting these videos.You always make your noona smile hehehe

Guest VISAY

Haha~ this clip was cute, but I wanna know if Sweetie will do the same when Jingoo is sitting beside her.

yjjg.png

/:) /:) /:) /:)

The picture above is so symbolic look at KYJ's smile when YJG was mentioned hmmm what a sweet smile

Guest VISAY

Here's a long encounter ^^; of me and a Korean friend regarding YeoYoo couple. Maybe help us abit to understand the relationship between them.

Not long ago I've chatted with a Korean friend here where I live, I've asked her if she knows about the popularity of Jingoo and Yoojung and what are Korean netizens saying about them, since she's abit older and isn't into entertainment news that much so doesn't follow the recent news about them but she did know about 'the Moon embraces the Sun' hype and she said Yoojung and Jingoo are extremely popular in Korea (for their young age), something that actually never happened before to child actors in Korean showbiz , they are very much exposed, like adult stars already.

I also asked her about the coupling, she said she doesn't follow their recent news but back then when TMETS hype started there was an acticle on the internet that caused many talks among Korean netizens, the article was about their twitter conversation, where Yoojung calling Jingoo 'babo'. She told me in Korea it's calling someone 'stupid' or 'silly' in a cute way or when you're teasing someone, it's also a popular nickname for a girl calling her boyfriend, many girls use it when they're acting cute to their boyfriends as well and vice versa.

But you won't call a 'sunbae' (senior) or someone older than you 'babo' it's considered as rude. For Jingoo to replying that he'll punish her is equally for calling her 'babo'. That's why for many Koreans it was an indication that they like each other and were flirting for using those terms.

Furthermore she also told me that for Koreans, they like to pair up and even since very young age, it's traditional and normal for them to do so, because of the roles of man and woman in Korean culture. Simple to say we can see this tradition in many movies , dramas and TV shows where childhood couples were exposed alot more than any other Asian culture.

One of her funny remark was that she'll be not surprised if these two ended up like Jang Donggun and Go Soyoung after many years of friendship, they announced their surprising marriage LOL

WAAAAAAAAAAAA LTHEE !!! thank you so much for this i'm sure your korean friend is not biased at all because in the first place she isnt a yeoyoo couple fanatic.Based on her korean culture analysis my guess is as good as her's.o my gawd i cant imagine our yeo yoo couple is the next JANG GO couple hehehe.My priority right now is their next project as a young couple again and at the same time being the lead stars maybe when they get married your noona cant type on her laptop anymore due to old age hehehe

Thanks for sharing! We get a glimpse of Yoo Jung's personality with her interview. She's really upfront and sincere in her dealings. What you see is what you get kind of attitude. You can see that she is/was JEALOUS with the Suzy-Jin Goo connection, but girl has pride and loyalty (and I like that!!! Go Girl!~.<) and chose Big Bang. And, Her always choosing Kim Hye Soo as a role model, she really wants to be a cool and charismatic actress, who wouldn't be box with the pretty and innocent label. Hoping the best for you and Jin Goo!^^

Omo I want to watch it with subs, I really like Youjung's personality, I hope in the future she will be like Hajiwon a cool and talented actress, I know she likes to try action or romantic comedy based on her recent interview, Don't worry Youjung you got your TOP oppa kekeke

I wanna share pictures of Youjung with her siblings^^

>

>

Guest VISAY

Omo I want to watch it with subs, I really like Youjung's personality, I hope in the future she will be like Hajiwon a cool and talented actress, I know she likes to try action or romantic comedy based on her recent interview, Don't worry Youjung you got your TOP oppa kekeke

I wanna share pictures of Youjung with her siblings^^

>

>

hi mary thank you so much for these lovely pictures

Guest Brest

I enjoyed reading your post and I agree that Youjung kept mentioning Jingoo a lot in her interviews, I hoped Jingoo will mention Youjung in one of his interviews soon, I also noticed that they influenced each other a lot like both have the same hobbies like playing musical instruments and liking sports ^^

Probably Yeo Jin Goo's protecting Kim You Jung by not mentioning her often in his interviews or he's just staying sober regarding all the couplings going on. Because unfortunately with all the fame there're also some You Jung anti fansites and fancafes. Also, it is said that Yeo Jin Goo's manager is very strict and they also carefully choosing which interview to accept. Some fans of You Jung critisized Sidus for "throwing" her to all interviews possible, mainly to get her on many TV programs. They did not carefully selected the interviews and questionings that's why she was bombarded with many awkward questions over and over again. Sidus got her huge popularity but left her with many anti fans, regarding You Jung is still a "child".

Probably Yeo Jin Goo's protecting Kim You Jung by not mentioning her often in his interviews or he's just staying sober regarding all the couplings going on. Because unfortunately with all the fame there're also some You Jung anti fansites and fancafes. Also, it is said that Yeo Jin Goo's manager is very strict and they also carefully choosing which interview to accept. Some fans of You Jung critisized Sidus for "throwing" her to all interviews possible, mainly to get her on many TV programs. They did not carefully selected the interviews and questionings that's why she was bombarded with many awkward questions over and over again. Sidus got her huge popularity but left her with many anti fans, regarding You Jung is still a "child".

That sad that at such a young age she has anti fans, I read in an interview of hers from 2010 for 10asia that she is aware that she have anti fans and her friends told her about it and she says she doesn't pay attention to it and just visits her fan site, well from Youjung personality I think she can handle it well and she will be getting more famous in the future with the looks and talent that she have, I hope she won't be affected much because of it

That sad that at such a young age she has anti fans, I read in an interview of hers from 2010 for 10asia that she is aware that she have anti fans and her friends told her about it and she says she doesn't pay attention to it and just visits her fan site, well from Youjung personality I think she can handle it well and she will be getting more famous in the future with the looks and talent that she have, I hope she won't be affected much because of it

Ohhh... You Jung is such a lovely child! I don't know why those people can make her anti??? haizzz... Jealousy on the world is hard to say... When you are much beloved, then you have to accept that there are some willing to against from it! Like there is angel then there must be devil... :( Hope You Jung is always OK with that! Fighting my girl!

You Jung fame reminds me of her Kim Soo Huyn oppa. The fact that he is more and more popular and gets Baeksang Awards also gives him lots of anti fans! I really don't know why! Why people have time to hate ones instead of love ones?

Actually Yeo Jin Goo took back his statement with regards to Suzy, he said he'll focus on his acting instead.:)) But, it looks like his agency is really looking after his welfare. I read somewhere that they are carefully choosing his next project taking into consideration the kind of actor he wants to be in the future. And, I didn't know that some fans of Yoo Jung have an issue with Sidus. But sometimes I wonder coz some of Yoo Jung's photoshoot were really criticized as being age inappropriate and her tight schedule. But, I just hope same as Jin Goo, that her agency would choose projects that would really showcase her acting and versatility.

On a lighter note.... our multi-talented Kim Yoo Jung attending an Art School

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?from=postList&blogId=toplee0515&categoryNo=58&currentPage=4

Honour E.B Kim You Jung at 7th Korean Youth Film Festival on 24/5.

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

fcf6f95d2f3e003823e885f8ffb5be5f_45381165.m89.jpegf863298d22eced4848605bca47fe41ad_45381169.m91.jpeg38b5fa503ae49326e4f50e0884b98a8c_45381174.53884435697094102455634618815876.jpg2e7143ec6e940fa123b01f0d1e8e2a50_45381181.1337840196331873.jpge99bf0a72eedf4ccf7059260732f1e3c_45381190.2012052415183929101.jpg3a0b3139eb21b32002f886235a0d5e70_45381202.2012052415202829101.jpg21afd9e05567bf8d7b7f3821757faf5c_45381212.2012052415262329101.jpg8110e04cb11d8679963948a84bef3116_45381222.2012052415280229101.jpgab9f7f32ba5e4b237422ee159b9af89f_45381236.2012052415301829101.jpgd8197df0323901c74432f3c5a41beb72_45381248.2012052415434529101.jpg650a41e10e06167d839b6819a271ee22_45381257.2012052415454929101.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung attended VIP Premiere ‘Granny is in 1st grade’ Movie

94fac8b4c04e687a6ec872ae0a845a55_45382409.2012052120125918101.jpg

Guest VISAY

Hi Brest nice to see you here i hope this wont be the last.thanks for sharing to us your thoughts and some YEOYOO updates

BTW to all KIM YOO JUNG's haters pls get a life.but thanks for hating KYJ it means she really is...that popular.

YOOJUNG sshi! dont worry girl many people are loving you esp me and the whole yeoyoo couple family.those who hate you are just envious to your success and to your beauty God bless you always

Guest VISAY

Hi Mary dont be dismayed about our YOOJUNG's haters actually that's a good sign that she is gaining much popularity.The ones who are bitter are envious maybe their favorite young star remains unpopular.

Signatures of Kim Soo Huyn - Yeo Jin Goo - Kim You Jung. Great trio that contributed most for the mega The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Hope one they YJG &KYJ can win Best Awards like their Kim Soo Huyn oppa! :)
676ad05c711e4abe0d81fa14179b9b61_45382640.yeoyoosigns.jpg