[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest VISAY

You're welcome, noona! :D

This is a fanpage of YeoYoo on facebook!

http://www.facebook....icialYeoYooPage

A big fan created this page, not me, but she let me become one of its supporters!

Hope you guys enjoy and could support it, too!

Thanks!

MY DEAR I'M ALWAYS THERE THE ONE WITH BEAUTIFUL CAT AVATAR SEE YOU AROUND

Guest Lthee1

Hi all,

long time not coming here ^^; this thread is moving fast. I haven't got the time to update on youtube as well, but hope can find time soon. Missed my YeoYoo starlets.

I've catched back with some clips updated on YeoYoo that you guys shared here, and it's funny how Yoojungie has mentioned 'Jingoo-oppa' alot ne~

1) in the show where her siblings also appeared, she mentioned that 'jingoo-oppa' told her to take education seriously and to improve at school

2) in the clip of her cosmetic CF where she was asked to choose amongst the 6 flower boys, she chosed TOP in the end but the first time ever that she commented on Jingoo, that he is really manly ♥ (before Jingoo was always on the 'to-choose-list' but Yoojungie never commenting on him nor choosing him, I guess their mini collaborations at Peaksang Awards and Milk CF filming had an affect on her that JG indeed has grown up to a handsome teenage)

3) there's a clip on her CF promo where she was asked who she sees as her rival, and Yoojung answered: 'Jingoo-oppa'

the list can go on ... it's interesting that Yoojungie is denying everything when she was teased about Jingoo, but on the other side that sweetie's the One who mentioned 'that oppa' alot =) so eventhough many said that Jingoo is into cute and pretty girls like Yoojung but actually I think that YooJund is also fond of Jingoo alot, every words of her regarding Jingoo actually has different meanings ^_^ e.g. the 'babo~' calling (I'll told you a funny background about this calling, explaining by a Korean friend later), or the 'I don't need JG oppa', or she sees him as her rival etc.

She remembers the things Jingoo said this means she cares. Since I've read there are also many 'Minho-Yoojung shippers' out there, but can not recall any sizzling moments between them nor Yoojung mentioning about Minho that much?

Anyway, see you guys around ☺ (here and on hopefully on youtube soon) :)

Hi all,

long time not coming here ^^; this thread is moving fast. I haven't got the time to update on youtube as well, but hope can find time soon. Missed my YeoYoo starlets.

I've catched back with some clips updated on YeoYoo that you guys shared here, and it's funny how Yoojungie has mentioned 'Jingoo-oppa' alot ne~

1) in the show where her siblings also appeared, she mentioned that 'jingoo-oppa' told her to take education seriously and to improve at school

2) in the clip of her cosmetic CF where she was asked to choose amongst the 6 flower boys, she chosed TOP in the end but the first time ever that she commented on Jingoo, that he is really manly ♥ (before Jingoo was always on the 'to-choose-list' but Yoojungie never commenting on him nor choosing him, I guess their mini collaborations at Peaksang Awards and Milk CF filming had an affect on her that JG indeed has grown up to a handsome teenage)

3) there's a clip on her CF promo where she was asked who she sees as her rival, and Yoojung answered: 'Jingoo-oppa'

the list can go on ... it's interesting that Yoojungie is denying everything when she was teased about Jingoo, but on the other side that sweetie's the One who mentioned 'that oppa' alot =) so eventhough many said that Jingoo is into cute and pretty girls like Yoojung but actually I think that YooJund is also fond of Jingoo alot, every words of her regarding Jingoo actually has different meanings ^_^ e.g. the 'babo~' calling (I'll told you a funny background about this calling, explaining by a Korean friend later), or the 'I don't need JG oppa', or she sees him as her rival etc.

She remembers the things Jingoo said this means she cares. Since I've read there are also many 'Minho-Yoojung shippers' out there, but can not recall any sizzling moments between them nor Yoojung mentioning about Minho that much?

Oh, really happy to see you here again and read your share! Yeah, i hope all what you think is real! I love them more & more! :D

Guest Lthee1

Here's a long encounter ^^; of me and a Korean friend regarding YeoYoo couple. Maybe help us abit to understand the relationship between them.

Not long ago I've chatted with a Korean friend here where I live, I've asked her if she knows about the popularity of Jingoo and Yoojung and what are Korean netizens saying about them, since she's abit older and isn't into entertainment news that much so doesn't follow the recent news about them but she did know about 'the Moon embraces the Sun' hype and she said Yoojung and Jingoo are extremely popular in Korea (for their young age), something that actually never happened before to child actors in Korean showbiz , they are very much exposed, like adult stars already.

I also asked her about the coupling, she said she doesn't follow their recent news but back then when TMETS hype started there was an acticle on the internet that caused many talks among Korean netizens, the article was about their twitter conversation, where Yoojung calling Jingoo 'babo'. She told me in Korea it's calling someone 'stupid' or 'silly' in a cute way or when you're teasing someone, it's also a popular nickname for a girl calling her boyfriend, many girls use it when they're acting cute to their boyfriends as well and vice versa.

But you won't call a 'sunbae' (senior) or someone older than you 'babo' it's considered as rude. For Jingoo to replying that he'll punish her is equally for calling her 'babo'. That's why for many Koreans it was an indication that they like each other and were flirting for using those terms.

Furthermore she also told me that for Koreans, they like to pair up and even since very young age, it's traditional and normal for them to do so, because of the roles of man and woman in Korean culture. Simple to say we can see this tradition in many movies , dramas and TV shows where childhood couples were exposed alot more than any other Asian culture.

One of her funny remark was that she'll be not surprised if these two ended up like Jang Donggun and Go Soyoung after many years of friendship, they announced their surprising marriage LOL

Hi all,

I enjoyed reading your post and I agree that Youjung kept mentioning Jingoo a lot in her interviews, I hoped Jingoo will mention Youjung in one of his interviews soon, I also noticed that they influenced each other a lot like both have the same hobbies like playing musical instruments and liking sports ^^

Youjung posted new pics on her cyworld ^^

PicsArt_1337955911835.jpg

PicsArt_1337955960989.jpg

PicsArt_1337955802758.jpg

PicsArt_1337955857005.jpg

PicsArt_1337956013906.jpg

4-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

>

Unseen pics of Jingoo ^^

_-1__.jpg

>

And lastly a pic of the two when they were kids ^^

photopicker-10jpg.png

Guest Lthee1

In an interview on 5th May, with KYoo Jung next to him, YJin Goo showed his liking to Miss A Suzy and sent her a message. So on 16th May when filming a CF, it seemed Yoo Jung has made a so-good reply to “punish” Jin Goo: she kissed the image of Top Bigbang on a fruit-bottle label!! T.T... Jin Goo ah, you deserves this for choosing another girl in front of her! =))))

Lovely dovey!!!

Haha~ this clip was cute, but I wanna know if Sweetie will do the same when Jingoo is sitting beside her.

yjjg.png

/:) /:) /:) /:)

Guest Lthee1

I enjoyed reading your post and I agree that Youjung kept mentioning Jingoo a lot in her interviews, I hoped Jingoo will mention Youjung in one of his interviews soon, I also noticed that they influenced each other a lot like both have the same hobbies like playing musical instruments and liking sports ^^

And lastly a pic of the two when they were kids ^^

photopicker-10jpg.png

@ maryisobelll: I love your update :) And the last childhood pic of them is sooo cute, must be around 2008 because Jingoo has that long hair from Tazza (drama), and there's Seo Shin Ae beside Yoojung, I love that child actress as well, the 3 of them have grown so much, a bunch of talented youngsters ♥ .

Some pics of Shin Ae and Yoojung, they've known each other for many years it seems, also from same agency [sidus HQ]

seoshinaekyj8.jpg

seoshinaekyj9.jpg

seoshinaekyj10.jpg

seoshinaekyj6.jpg

seoshinaekyj4.jpg

seoshinaekyj20.jpg

3 young starlets: Lee Young Yoo, Yoo Jung, Seo Shin Ae

@Lthee1: Thanks for the insights! It made me giddy.^.~ I'll wait patiently for your videos.^^

@ maryisobelll: Thanks for the pictures of Yoo Jung and Jin Goo. When they smile, both their faces just lit up. And, Yoo Jung has a very charismatic face for photoshoots (well! she's beautiful, so kinda expected).^^

Kim You Jung mention her sister & Jin Goo & Bigbang on interview on 24/05

Thanks for sharing! We get a glimpse of Yoo Jung's personality with her interview. She's really upfront and sincere in her dealings. What you see is what you get kind of attitude. You can see that she is/was JEALOUS with the Suzy-Jin Goo connection, but girl has pride and loyalty (and I like that!!! Go Girl!~.<) and chose Big Bang. And, Her always choosing Kim Hye Soo as a role model, she really wants to be a cool and charismatic actress, who wouldn't be box with the pretty and innocent label. Hoping the best for you and Jin Goo!^^

Thanks for sharing! We get a glimpse of Yoo Jung's personality with her interview. She's really upfront and sincere in her dealings. What you see is what you get kind of attitude. You can see that she is/was JEALOUS with the Suzy-Jin Goo connection, but girl has pride and loyalty (and I like that!!! Go Girl!~.<) and chose Big Bang. And, Her always choosing Kim Hye Soo as a role model, she really wants to be a cool and charismatic actress, who wouldn't be box with the pretty and innocent label. Hoping the best for you and Jin Goo!^^

You know Korean language? Wow! I cannot! I just see the vid and understand nothing! :D

You know Korean language? Wow! I cannot! I just see the vid and understand nothing! :D

Far from it. Sometimes I just assume the meaning of the whole sentence, based on 1 word that I understood(and the facial expression), but i'm not really sure.hehehe :)

Guest VISAY

Hi all,

My dear Lthee i'm glad you pass by your posts are much needed here specially when it comes to the latest updates of our favorite young couple.You know what every time yeo yoo couple are being teased to each other by the people surrounding them.The more they will become awkward to each other but the good news is atrraction to each other is inevitable of course they will deny it and mask it by pretending to fancy other people rather than themselves(vice versa).Being still very young is the reason why they opted to act unfriendly like KYJ is calling YJG oppa as BABO and "i'll punish you"by jg to yj.as per observation in their interviews the so called "attraction"is very noticeable the way they stare at each other the way they laughed at each other.your noona was once a youth leader dealing teenagers of their age group.everything is normal

BTW i really miss you in youtube pls help me spread the news about our YEOYOO THREAD and FB in so doing our fan page will continue who knows the producers are just around the corner lurking here if they notice that yeoyoo has a huge fanbase maybe before the yr ends we will have another yeoyoo kdrama or movie as the lead artists.again thanks for coming...