[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest thowysg1

i agree with you guys...from the IMY trailer, i can feel jingoo's pain...unfortunately, KSH's acting pales in comparison to his...i love KSH in Ma Boy..maybe cuz it's a light-hearted teen drama..not much emoting from her was required..KSH definitely looks more matured than yoojung..but yoojung is a better actress..just my opinion, ya?  :P  
but even in Sun/Moon, jingoo's acting blew me away..not so much yoojung...can't blame her cuz i think she wasn't able to do much due to her character in the script...however, jingoo still managed to capture their chemistry...hmm..i wonder if he's able to do the same with KSH....we shall see...
with regards to jingoo's reaction to yoojung's confession, think he's just taking it in stride since they're both very young now....he's the more matured of the 2...can see that yoojung is still pretty kiddish...hehe...give them 3 more years, let them team up again..he'll be 19, she'll be 16...their combined acting skills will fuel their chemistry and burn up our screens!! :P

@thowsg1, @koora, @akikisetsu I agree with all of you Yeo yoo couple tends to overshadow their other partners but when together they like equal in all aspects they even became rivals in one award ceremony, Imagine if they do a drama as leads in the future? they will be an even better actors than they are now^^ 
and who else is excited for the MBC year end awards, I'm sure Yeoyoo couple would be there, But I'm not to sure about the child actor category, both gave an outstanding performance on their respective dramas, Youjung for May Queen/METS and Jingoo for METS/IMY are they gonna be competitors again or it will be a young actor or young actress award, oh the possibilities ^^   

Guest thowysg1

@maryisobelll...me! me! i'll be excited to see our couple at the MBC year end thingy..sitting at different tables with their respective co-actor/actress.. :( aaww..they'll be rivals if in the same category.....*sigh*...why can't they be in the same drama??  
i kinda see jingoo as a very young kwon sang woo actually...hehe..the way he looks, the way he acts...for yoojung, she looks abit like song hye gyo but alot more talented..oops..i put my foot in my mouth again... :\">
oh..i read in baidu that in a recent interview, jingoo was asked what he thought were the charms of both yoojung & KSH since he has teamed up with both...he said that both of them have been close since young so working together was comfortable..no holding back..
strangely, jingoo & yoojung reminds me of kim soo hyun and suzy..where one party is so obviously into the other... :D

@thowysg1: Agree with you that in Sun/Moon, the time for character Yeon Woo in the script is not as much as character Hwon and so Yoo Jung wasn't able to do as Jin Goo. However, even with this fact, I see You Jung still managed well to do excellently with her time. As for me, that's her who brought us a perfect Yeon Woo but not HGI. I almost immediately fell in love with the drama through child Yeon Woo character and when Yeon Woo silently moved out the palace with tearful eyes... OMG... my heart broke with Yeon Woo. Her crying was silent but perfect. At that time I can't believe a 13 years old girl can do so well like that! That's why she and her Yeon Woo gets so much love from public and together with Jin Goo she makes a perfect couple for this mega drama.

Kim So Huyn in I Miss You is also not have so much time as Jin Goo's character but I wonder if she can make herself shines with Jin Goo like what Yoo Jung did. KSH is pretty and also a good actress but it's very hard for her to catch up with Jin Goo. How to explain? Ah, like this... With Sun/Moon, people are divided into 3 groups: Hwon's lovers, Yeon Woo's lovers and Hwon-YeonWoo's lovers that means we have 3 groups: Jin Goo's fans, You Jung's fans and YeoYoo's fans. But now, through some first trailers of IMY, people seem to only remember the name Hwan Ming Woo - Yoochun/Jin Goo's character. The drama just has these groups: Hwan Ming Woo's lovers and Yoochun's fans, JinGoo's fans, YoonEunHye's fans but not much in Kim So Huyn's fans. And this is the point which proves what I suppose. Having chance to act with a good actor like Jin Goo is a chance but also a hard challenge for any actress and surely not all can be shine with him like what You jung can. You know, acting with a good actor partner you have chance to shine brightly and also have a risk to be dimmed. There's a good example: Kim Soo Huyn - Han Ga In couple in which all can see Han Ga In was completely dimmed by Kim Soo Huyn.  

I hope KSH can prove herself as important as Jin Goo's role coz I also like her. She's a lovely girl.

@thowysg1 @koora @maryisobelll Both YJG and KYJ were able to give justice to their role in MoonSun.  Yeon Woo as character was written kinda flat, but Yoo Jung was able to inject life into the role.  And Yeo Jin Goo's Hwon character is just so full of life.  But in episode 5, both shone as actors in different ways.  Both characters are supposed to express their pain differently.  For Jin Goo, he was really able to show the angst and pain of his character through his crying/wailing (the intensity was just... O.O).  Yoo JUng, on the other hand, was able to express Yeon Woo's pain and strength (separation from Hwon and the scene with the Dad) with subtlety and nuances.
I think they'd get the Young Actor/Actress Award.  I checked previous winners for MBC and they usually have a male and female recipient.  I'm not sure, but I think they also have a chance to get the Best Couple Award.  I can't think of any couple (adult, that is!) in any MBC drama who can beat them.  Aside from the acting and chemistry of both in MoonSun, ratings and popularity-wise, they have it in the bag.

@all: i dont know if you guys have read this post yet from MBC and all the comments. You can see, through the reply, even MBC themselves look like they also love couple Jin Goo and You Jung more and reluctantly call out the support for new team Jin Goo and KSH! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485691868130532&set=a.128241280542261.14195.128219733877749&type=1&relevant_count=1

And today, they again have just reposted the news that YJG and KSH sending video message to You Jung! I'm sure they are trying to give a psychological therapy to people who love YeoYoo couple and The Moon Embracing The Sun. It's not easy hah!

maryisobelll said: @thowsg1, @koora, @akikisetsu I agree with all of you Yeo yoo couple tends to overshadow their other partners but when together they like equal in all aspects they even became rivals in one award ceremony, Imagine if they do a drama as leads in the future? they will be an even better actors than they are now^^ 
and who else is excited for the MBC year end awards, I'm sure Yeoyoo couple would be there, But I'm not to sure about the child actor category, both gave an outstanding performance on their respective dramas, Youjung for May Queen/METS and Jingoo for METS/IMY are they gonna be competitors again or it will be a young actor or young actress award, oh the possibilities ^^   

@JoelynChow I think New Actor/Actress Award is different from the Youth Actor/Actress Award.  Usually, the New Actors/Actress are given to a relatively new lead actors.  But, I'm 100% certain KYJ and YJG will win the Youth Actor/Actress Award.  I think MBC/KBS is consistent in having a male and female recipient for the child category. 
For the Best Couple, I think MBC gets the lead couple amongst their highest rated drama and then winner is determine through viewers votes.  For sure there would be a couple from MoonSun, but HGI and KSH?  I know it's usually the lead adults who gets nominated, I'm just having doubts this year because MoonSun is a ratings monster and the most popular couple from MoonSun is the YeoYoo couple.  I remember a poll where they even beat out Queen Seondeok leads, as the most memorable sageuk couple.  If (big IF) Yeoyoo will be nominated, then they'd have a chance.  But, win or lose , I don't care, I just want to watch them again (preferably together, of course!).   :D
Year-end awards, so usually,its last week of December?  Can't wait.   :D

Guest thowysg1

@koora @akikiketsu i agree..yoojung did manage to carry her own weight..specially the scene where she was led away from the palace...her eyes brimming with tears..weak & yet struggling to justify her presence..that was her most poignant moment for me..
@akikiketsu yes, HGI's performance was lacklustre..she really didn't do a good job in carrying over the emotions captured by yoojung as Yeon Woo.
@koora..hahah..so many different camps? yes,.KSH is a pretty actress..maybe she's just not as much of a melodrama actress as yoo jung..like you said, acting opposite someone who's more superior in terms of talent can be double-edged sword...hopefully, the disparity will not be too great between jingoo & KSH to lessen the enjoyment of their chemistry.
@joelynchow...u mean the comments in korean that appear under the vid?  oh..aaww..i'm not surprised MBC is doing that...it's hard to compete with the immense love and popularity of yeoyoo couple in Sun/Moon...come to think of it, they should've used yoojung cuz then they know they would've half the success of the drama down pact from the get-go. :P
on the awards, i still hope to see our yeoyoo couple..to give it to KSH/HGI pairing is just not right even though the ratings hit the roof on this one...

thowysg1 said: @joelynchow...u mean the comments in korean that appear under the vid?  oh..aaww..i'm not surprised MBC is doing that...it's hard to compete with the immense love and popularity of yeoyoo couple in Sun/Moon...come to think of it, they should've used yoojung cuz then they know they would've half the success of the drama down pact from the get-go. :P
on the awards, i still hope to see our yeoyoo couple..to give it to KSH/HGI pairing is just not right even though the ratings hit the roof on this one...

Guest thowysg1

JoelynChow said: @thowysg1 I mean the comments in that topic and the way MBC replied shows their special liking to JinGoo & Yoo Jung couple and their endeavor to call out the support for new couple (MBC rarely replies to the comments with many words like that)!

Obviously, MBC is
very wise to be aware of the JinGoo-YooJung phenomenon
's big effect and intelligently used it as a part of the promotion for their new drama by reminding Yoo Jung with the video message!

@thowysg1  Just my opinion, I think after they released the first teaser, which is mostly centered on YJG and KSH,  they didn't expect that most of the comments would still include Kim Yoo Jung.  And, it didn't help that right now, Yoo Jung together with IU and Suzy are considered as the "new generation it girls" and those articles about KYJ liking YJG on strong heart were a hit with the netizens.  
But, MBC is wise enough to kinda get Yoo Jung's "consent", include her name on the promo (you have to admit, people are gonna be curious if this new MoonSun tandem would equal or surpass the old MoonSun couple's chemistry) and to sensitize the people on the new tandem.  But I think right now, they are mostly using YJG's heartfelt cry on that second teaser.  Less on the new tandem, but more on YJG's acting.  
They can seriously make a new 16 episode drama using this 3 teens.  The moment you've announce, you've cast them, that would be the promo and publicity itself.  It's human nature for us to be curious about reel/real love/love triangle.

:D

Guest thowysg1

@akikisetsu...ahh..that's true..guess mbc didn't expect the public to still have yoojung on their mind when it comes to  pairing with jingoo....maybe they thought since they're such a young pair...it wouldn't make much of an impact...but like what you said & i agree...it's more jingoo's acting that's generating the interest....even before the drama begins, he's getting the attention for those scenes...
it's a lucky thing that may queen is also mbc's...otherwise, it'll be difficult to get yoojung's support..guess it's just a matter of time before yoojung does her shout-out to jingoo & KSH in support of "i miss you" ;)
hehe..it'll be wonderful if these 3 can be in a drama of their own....but i think the storyline can't be too complicated cuz of their age....oh well..in a few years, we'll be raving about them i'm sure...jingoo & yoojung especially..   :)
hmm..come to think of it, yoojung hasn't tweeted for awhile...maybe she'll do the promo to both on twitter since they all have accounts...international support at the same time.. :-*
KSH tweeted their recent interview....from the clip, it seems that she even brought up yoojung's confession..hinting KSH is jealous..haha...think jingoo said more skinship in this drama..anyway, the interviewer is so funny..   :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dItvhmaM8iA&feature=youtu.becredit to uploader
funny how the video she initially tweeted of herself was removed by youtube cuz of mbc copyright...hehe..aawww..can see they desperately want the public's approval on this coupling...

@thowysg1  Thanks for the video!  I have a confession to make..... I'm not really that crazy about Kim So Hyun.  It's not because of YeoYoo couple, more because of what I sense (gut feeling) is the real her. I like all the young actors from MoonSun, so I used to check news about them, and most news are from their twitter accounts (except for YJG-KYJ-LMH, usually news about them are from different sources like CF and stuff).  And I just got the sense that she's really into fame.  There's nothing wrong with that, they're just not high on my list.  And then this video.... rub me the wrong way again.  What to do?  I really like Yeo Jin Goo and his acting, but.... Let's see!   :-/

@akikisetsu: I dont understand what you mean? Why you look upset with this vid? Something wrong? Or you feel hurt for YeoYoo couple? haha :D

Edit: Ah yub! Now I know what you mean. You are replying to what @thowysg1 write about KSH's tweets, right? Oh yes, I can see KSH is not weak as she looks like but with very strong ambition and competition! Somehow, she makes me think of her role in TMETS! I'm not sure, just my feelings about her!  She is the one who updates most frequently among the stars! That's OK to be like that but as you said... I prefer what come naturally, including the fame!

Good wine needs no bush! Like Yeo Jin Goo, PJB, KYJ, LMH, rite? :))    

(This’s not exactly translation of the vid, maybe just a resume)

In Section TV today, Yeo Jin Goo
김유정. Then he laughed when being asked about Park Gun Tae - Yoo Jung couple in May Queen and sent Yoo Jung a message that he saw how she and brother Park Gun Tae get well along with together (jealous?). Then he said ''Yoo Jung ah,... now as you did, I will begin and focus on unfinished love with So Huyn in I Miss You. (hahaha, the child actors with full of jealousy)

nWrSe.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Thank for all news and pic, clip!

Haizz, but I still dont know what Jin Goo really means! I like him but I start to feel a little bit embarrassment and think of if I will watch IMY or not! I feel as if I have no much interest! I want to enjoy his acting but If I have to force me erase the love in Moonsun to enjoy new couple, I would rather watch it in other time but not now when I still be in deep love with child Hwon and Yeon Woo! 

Sorry to say that but...

Guest thowysg1

hahah..i can't believe that we all have so much to spazz about even though this is such a young couple...they're not even legal yet !!! :P
@akikisetsu..oh..i see what u mean..ya..KSH is the most active in twitter among these young stars...she was really active when she was in May Boy too...guess she likes to generate attention for what she's doing....yup, ambitious & she's also more matured...i don't blame her though...even adults have this competition thingy going on..what's more, kids, right? she's probably envious that yoojung is more favoured and has more chemistry with jingoo..
actually, it's bad but i judge how popular they are by the number of followers they have in twitter..heheh..jingoo has the most (& he doesn't even update often!)..then yoojung..then KSH....they're all young so i discount any negativity surrounding them cuz of their age.  :) i love jingoo's acting but i'm not looking forward to the bucket of tears that i'm sure to shed.... :(
@joelynchow..thanks for the translation!  awww..jingoo is such a nice boy...he'll be quite a catch once he grows up...a hunky one at that looking at him now... :P our yeoyoo couple is just too cute..taunting each other like that...i'll see if there's chinese translation as well...
@koora..hehe..we understand..i'll be watching IMY mostly for jingoo....for his career sake, i hope his chemistry with KSH is believable...of course, yeoyoo coupling is still the best...  :)
youtube deleted that vid again..uurrrgghhh...here's the youku link:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY4MDE1MTgw.html
similar to what joelynchow translated..i only did yeoyoo parts..

MC: Is it because of Soo-Hyun that you’ve taken this role?

After thinking for some time...JG: 50% is because of Soo-Hyun..it’s because I did not take care of her during Sun/Moon (liked Yoojung in Sun/Moon)

MC then talked about yoojung working with Park Gun Tae in May Queen. Further, MC requested him to leave a message.

Jingoo to Yoojung: yoojung ah..you and PGT .both were working hard..to act (play)..is that right (note the provoking tone)..i will do the same with soo-hyun to continue our unfinished romance in Moon/Sun..look forward to it from now on...

credit: wooku@baidu

hmmm..why no response from yoojung??

:-<

@thowysg1  It's all good.:)  I just noticed some traits of her, that are not high on my list.  But, I also understand that at that age, we sometimes have that "it's all about me" mentality.  And yeah, she's more mature, as she's able to better grasp/hide her emotions.  Yoo Jung, on the other hand, you'd still see a glimpse of her child-like, impish nature both in appearance and personality.  And she's not yet able to hide her emotions (interview where she was asked about Suzy-YJG and on Strong Heart).  I guess we could also attribute that to the fact that KSH is the oldest and Yoo Jung's the baby in their family.
Maybe it's for the best that Yoo Jung won't answer for now.  I think if she addresses the messages, people are gonna talk about her and YJG, though not her intention, she'd further "steal the thunder" from the new tandem as what's happening right now.