[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

@maryisobelll and @koora Thanks for sharing!  Yeo Jin Goo and So ji Sub bromance. And Shin Min Ah looks comfortable with Yoo Jung. :D  And KYJ really looks so grown up on her H magazine photoshoot and on the Come to Play pictures, she's still her Mom's baby.

By the way, both Kim Yoo jung and Yeo Jin Goo are nominated on 2012 MNET Summer Break 20's Choice Award under the Upcoming 20's.  They're competing against each other, but we can vote for them alternately. 

:)>-
http://global.mnet.com 

@Koora Thanks for sharing the latest Jingoo pics and CF, I'm glad that our Yeoyoo couple is having lots of CF deals, I hope they did one together for the seol milk CF and not just print ads ^^
I wanna share more pics, this time from SJS and Jingoo Giordano BTS pictorial, looks like they really did enjoy it and our Yeoyoo cpule have good chemistry with their seniors ^^ 
3-3.jpg
2-6.jpg
1-5.jpg
cr to owner

Guest VISAY

Oh my~ the Giordano pics are so cute.

Shin Minah and Jingoo / Yoojung and So Jisub ♥ I wonder why Jingoo and Yoojung appeared in so many same magazines (Allure, High Cut, Vogue GIrl; Giordano) but they never shoot a picture together ?! When they were on the same pic, it was always a photoshoped one. I don't expected them to be holding hands or posing lovey dovey on the pics but at least, can't we have a photoshoot of them alone?

Thirsty for some YeoYoo couple pics =) I made some photoshopped pics of them from the Giordano photoshoot.

yeoyoogiordano2.jpg

yeoyoogiordano3.jpg

yeoyoogiordano.jpg

Guest VISAY

Hello I wanna share this vid of Youjung mentioning Jingoo on Come to Play, she praise him again ^^ 

I found a complete video ^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage

cr: tiredfornothing   Hi Mary i'm glad for your lovely effort of sharing this sorry for my late reaction your noona just been very busy lately    

Guest VISAY

On Come to play Program TV, Kim You Jung praised Yeo Jin Goo oppa have touching, emotional eyesight and voice. Then Yoo Jung praised Kim Soo Huyn oppa in drama very charismatic but in real life actually very gentle and attractive...
Sr: TV.sohu.com / Tvreport.co.kr / kpopstarz.com

(Thanks @maryisobelll)

21d6c1c11798644760be1ff55ad6c284_4571067

hahaha I've noticed our lovely YOOjung shi is caught unaware that she has an admiration to JIN GOO same as the way she admired TOP

Guest VISAY

Some more pictures of recent product advertisements of our Yeoyoo couple ^^

p20120602_121154000_1564fcc5-c991-4b3a-a

p20120602_121135000_fbea88c9-68ad-4c23-8

p20120602_121144000_b89e5d09-ef48-4d97-a
p20120602_121129000_2297caee-a0fe-4b90-8
77c6a7efce1b9d16fa2228c6f3deb48f8d5464ab
cb8065380cd7912375f829d3ad345982b2b78079

Youjung endorsing Tallplus

30adcbef76094b3607f8e44aa3cc7cd98d109d2b
f7246b600c3387446ba1d0db510fd9f9d72aa035
622762d0f703918fc4bac26d513d269759eec42a

The Milk cf that Yeoyoo couple is filming when they had an interview together, still waiting for Jingoo's pic 

d4628535e5dde71183f70051a7efce1b9d16616b

and lastly Youjung attending a movie premiere

20110831012536_2216.jpg
20110831012527_6315.jpg

cr as tagged and to owner

Hello Everyone!
I wanna share this picture, I know there is a news that Youjung have been casted in a New Drama May Queen as young Han Ji Hye, I saw this picture at dc, and I'm not sure if it's the confirm cast, I guess it will be shown as replacement for Dr Jin in august ^^, I can see Park Jibin and park gun tae both Jingoo's friend in the pic ^_^
jpg-2.jpg
And new pictures of Yeoyoo couple  for seoulmilk ^^
2.jpg
6b4d14cb.jpg
cr to owner, as tagged

Hello Everyone!

I wanna share this picture, I know there is a news that Youjung have been casted in a New Drama May Queen as young Han Ji Hye, I saw this picture at dc, and I'm not sure if it's the confirm cast, I guess it will be shown as replacement for Dr Jin in august ^^, I can see Park Jibin and park gun tae both Jingoo's friend in the pic 

^_^
jpg-2.jpg

And new pictures of Yeoyoo couple  for seoulmilk ^^

2.jpg
6b4d14cb.jpg

cr to owner, as tagged

It seems Crown Prince Yeo Jin Goo backed in time of his childhood with a toy-car and a yellow balloon, running here and there like a kid! Cannot see your dream prince anymore but a so cute boy... ;))

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

• 2 weeks later...

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Kim Yoo Jung confirmed to play the little sister of Big Bang’s T.O.P. in ‘Alumni’

20120624_top_kimyoojung.jpg

Child actress Kim Yoo Jung has been confirmed to play the role of  T.O.P.‘s little sister in the upcoming movie, ‘Alumni‘.

T.O.P. will be playing the son of a North Korean spy, whose father dies due to false charges. In order to save his remaining younger sister, he accepts an offer from another spy agent, who will be played byCho Sung Ha, to become a spy himself and kill other spy agents from the South.

As Kim Yoo Jung rose to fame as the nation’s little sister through her role in the MBC drama, ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘, fans are looking forward to her role as a killer’s younger sister.

T.O.P. expressed, “I was pulled to the role of Myung Hoon as he has both the image of a cold hearted killer, but also the innocent heart of a regular high school boy. I’m already excited as to how to express such a character.”

The movie will begin filming in July.

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Naver

cr:allkpop