[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Yeo Jin Goo (여진구) & Kim Yoo Jung (김유정) in 2012 Kolon Sport Fashion Shows (Spring and Summer)
They appeared at different Kolon shows but their styles and clothes looked fit! Look at the white-blue stripped T-shirt of Jin Goo and the stocking of You Jung... How strange resemblance, huh! ;)

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage
04385870ecde4d97b2e90e9d12495d21_4698128
7a1b629d312da31bb468f78920209b17_4698128
4fcd2e4b92c6a144ff7d1a03ce56a7a5_4698128
ff17b3b3aee392557b962fbe0a53e534_4698128
04385870ecde4d97b2e90e9d12495d21_4698128da155dd9984e32da2524fd9879076a0e_4698128
a9fc7e91d6227fce8152f7ab8e1a2093_4698128
Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Guest blackvelvetfever

I just love these two kids. They're so adorable and are exceptional at acting!I was surprised that it was Jin Goo who acted in Iljimae with Yoo Jung, so I was really happy when I got to see them together and a bit more grown up in The Moon That Embraces The Sun.
The chemistry they had in The Moon That Embraces The Sun was great!And despite Jin Goo never having actually experiencing 'love' before, he sure captured the whole essence of it when he played Lee Hwon.This is the first time I've become a 'noona-fan' of any actor LOL, I'm starting to feel old now :P
Jin Goo was also adorable playing the mini and cheeky Baek Dong Soo hehehe!Yoo Jung also did amazingly well playing Han Hyo Joo's younger counterpart in both Iljimae and Dong Yi.
I can't wait to watch them grow and develop more as actors and as young adults in general (and hopefully they will become a real couple in the near future hehe).
PS. Thank you to those who provide this thread with news articles and photos of the YeoYoo couple!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest thowysg1

yoo jung finally admits to liking jin goo...hehe..

"Kim Yoo Jung Confesses to Liking Yeo Jin Gu during ‘The Sun and the Moon′

Stuck between reality and drama, Kim Yoo Jung admitted that she actually liked Yeo Jin Gu.
The actress appeared on October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart and shared about her crush on her co-star in the MBC drama The Sun and the Moon.
The drama especially became a huge hit after Yeo Jin Gu and Kim Yoo Jung portrayed a sweet yet heart-breaking performance of their characters’ first loves.
Kim Yoo Jung said, “During The Sun and the Moon, I had to act like I liked Hwon, who was played by Yeo Jin Gu, but while I was acting, I actually became Yeonwoo and really liked Hwon.”
Slightly embarrassed after implying that she saw Yeo Jin Gu as a man, Kim Yoo Jung tried to cover it up by saying, “Don’t other actors get those kinds of feelings when they’re really into their roles and even get into relationships?”
As the studio audience laughed at her adorableness, MC Shin Dong Yeop quickly reassured her and said it wasn’t a bad thing and she doesn’t have to explain anything.
Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Gu previously worked together in SBS′ Iljimae in 2008."
Photo Credit: SBS (e-news)

Guest thowysg1

aawww..where's everyone??  this is actually quite spazzable on our young couple...chinese subs for Strong Heart is out...here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuaayo_yy-121009-yyy-ep149-2-2_fun

i also did the translation starting from 10:31...

10:31 Captions are the texts in Yellow

KDW : So, when you are in a love story, you act our these emotions?

Caption: At such a young age, how do you express love in acting?

KYJ: When I was in TMETS, I was acting as someone who likes Hwon..Jin Goo Oppa..so as Yeon Wu, I really liked Hwon.

Clip

YJG: do you hate me?

YW: no, it’s that.

YJG: so you don’t hate me?

Caption: is it possible that she likes Jin Goo Oppa?

TK: if you really like Jin Goo Oppa then, will you like him more after finishing the drama...will these feelings disappear?

Caption: Cautious..this is slightly awkward to say.

KYJ: What I’m saying seems to be abit..but don’t actors and actresses while acting develop feelings unknowingly? after continous filming, they will have a liking for each other?

Caption: actors and actors while acting may sometimes get these feelings

Caption: Of course! This is not anything bad!

MC: Of course..this is not a bad thing..

Caption: Yes! Yes! It happens sometimes!

Caption: Honestly, don’t they date?

MC: Now, what she means is ..

Caption: You guys are in fact dating, why are you picking on me??

Caption KDW: Don’t pick on me just because I’m young.

seems yoo jung really did like jin goo or maybe she still has a crush on him? hehe...wonder how she feels now that kim so-hyun will be jin goo's love in "I Miss You"....also, during the KBS award when jin goo & KSH were presenting the awards...Jin Goo said he misses the loveline with Yeon Wu in Moon Embraces Sun..meaning he misses yoo jung!  :P
in part 2 of Strong Heart, it seems yoo jung's first love (?) will make his appearance..could it be jin goo??  :D  it's in the preview, the boy doesn't look terribly tall..

@thowysg1  Thanks for the translation!  Can you give us a head up if you see the translation for the whole show?  I'm not sure but someone commented on Moon/Sun DC that Park Ji Bin was one of the guest of Yoo Jung on Strong Heart.  But who knows?^^

Guest thowysg1

akikisetsu said: @thowysg1  Thanks for the translation!  Can you give us a head up if you see the translation for the whole show?  I'm not sure but someone commented on Moon/Sun DC that Park Ji Bin was one of the guest of Yoo Jung on Strong Heart.  But who knows?^^

@thowysg1  I think the chances of it being Yeo Jin Goo is kinda slim.  I read before that YJG's agency is strict and he's doing a drama with a different partner, so maybe not.   :(
Actually, if ever it's PJB, I'm also not sold on it.  It's more of the timing coz a lot of articles came out teasing them coz they went to Shinhwa's concert.  Just my opinion, if it's consecutive, YJ could be pigeonholed with him.  Or maybe PJB's there to give anecdote on some of the guys who have shown interest in YJ, since they're friends, so he knows.   ;)

Guest thowysg1

@akikisetsu oh i see...ya..YJG's agency seems pretty strict on which programs or rather stations he appears in...his next project with KSH will be on MBC again...but i was hopin'...just hopin'..it'll be him..
:P  
YJG and KYJ have the most natural chemistry...i haven't seen that with him and KSH yet...
i've watched May Queen for KYJ and likewise, i don't see her looking quite as smitten with the other boys as she was with jingoo...although these boys are older than jingoo...think it's hard not to swoon at jingoo's sexy, deep voice...i feel like a pedo ...
:))
as for PJB..besides mentioning that they went to shinhwa's concert, he also picked KYJ as his ideal type in the ideal world cup thingy...i saw a few BTS of May Queen..actually, yoojung has more interactions with the other boy....the pretty one...

ef0099b5356e586cfc31d7bfeba08fd2_4538245608383cffb99eadebd428a761344092a_4538244608383cffb99eadebd428a761344092a_4538244thowysg1 said: @akikisetsu oh i see...ya..YJG's agency seems pretty strict on which programs or rather stations he appears in...his next project with KSH will be on MBC again...but i was hopin'...just hopin'..it'll be him..
:P 
YJG and KYJ have the most natural chemistry...i haven't seen that with him and KSH yet...i've watched May Queen for KYJ and likewise, i don't see her looking quite as smitten with the other boys as she was with jingoo...although these boys are older than jingoo...think it's hard not to swoon at jingoo's sexy, deep voice...i feel like a pedo ... :)) as for PJB..besides mentioning that they went to shinhwa's concert, he also picked KYJ as his ideal type in the ideal world cup thingy...i saw a few BTS of May Queen..actually, yoojung has more interactions with the other boy....the pretty one...

Guest thowysg1

@joceylnChow thanks for that juicy titbit!!  so super sweet these 2!!! :x  their innocence at this push/pull game really kills me!...do you happen to have the clip?  i'm so itching to sub this together with KYJ's strong heart declaration and post it to youtube...better if YJG's piece has chinese translation as well..
i have a sneaky suspicion that KYJ may be slightly jealous of KSH now cuz of I Miss You...hehe..i'm also hoping to find the chinese subs to the KBS award thingy where YJG and KSH presented and he said he misses Yeon Woo....compile all these into another YeoYoo fanvid... :P
*edit*..it's ok..found the clip on youku..YJG was so cool ..hehe..here it is..
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYyMDI5MTI4.html