[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

Kang Ji Nyung (Lee Yo Won)

She used to study at the medical institution when she was young disguised as a boy along with Baek Gwang Hyun and Lee Seong Ha. She later climbed up the rank of being a daughter of a noble family after she was adopted by Lee Myung Hwan who sees her potential of becoming a skillful physician. But fate later places a hard choice in front of her when she had to choose between her loyalty towards her adopted family or her love for Gwang Hyun who is seeking revenge for the death of his father.

DC

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gemmie

Lee Sang Woo has been confirmed to be in Horse Healer. :-S :((   
201206280928431118_1.jpg
http://news.zum.com/articles/2912026?c=06http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001750047&PAGE_CD=N0120http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201206285470k&sid=8320&nid=120&ltype=1http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=240505

Great, Jo Seung Woo-Lee Yo Won-Lee Sang Woo triangle? so juicy that I'm drooling. This is one of most satisfying triangle-formed in K Drama world for me. My gut tells that 3 of them  will be very compatible, plus to have them at the same age is already no ordinary feat, though probably just a coincidence. Countless possibilities stretched for them, can't wait when they reveal more of their characters, story, and relationship.

@Gemmie: Pardon my question but, dear, can I know why you crying LSW has joined? You're his fan, right? Then aren't you happy he is chosen to be in this drama? This is a big budgeted MBC anniversary special planning drama, helmed by the legendary historical drama PD Lee Byung Hoon, written by a good reputation writer (not a fan of her works yet as I've stated before, but I don't hate it either, and she is undoubtedly a smart and above average writer,) This is already stated as a sure hit from the start, since their works never failed to gained high ratings, though of course there were some I like better than the others. So LSW will work with a great team for sure. For most of stars, it always considered to be a great honor to work with PD LBH, I'm sure there were races to got a part in his projects. Perhaps LSW feels so happy he is chosen, furthermore as one of leads, to be acknowledged by PD Lee. If it's because he will be 2nd lead, I think it's better to be 2nd lead in a high quality and challenging drama rather than a lead in a drama lesser than that (I don't mean LSW won't be a lead in good drama, I just made "if" comparison). Perhaps this will be his career's turning point? Maybe next time because of this drama, he'll start get lead role.
I'm sorry if I sounded patronizing/offended you, I just want to soothe your worry about LSW in this drama.

And this drama become more and more star-studded. Yoo Seon (Moss, My Sons Sol Pharmacy) and Son Chang Min has joined officially too. Now waiting for Jo Bo Ah's one.

Great to hear LSW's confirmation. Everything gets better and better for this drama. Now, waiting for its premieÌre@Gemmie: like Pavlichenko, I have same question. why are you so confused (even cry) after LSW confirmed his role? We are all happy to hear that.I heard somewhere that LSW's fans don't like him join this drama coz he will be 2nd lead and become a bad guy??? someone said he took a hasty decision, after his great performance in Feast of Gods, he deserves a lead in one drama. That what I heard.But like Pavlichenko said, it's great for this drama that LSW takes part in, so great for him to be part of this drama too.Guy, I just want to praise and support him, nothing else. Pardon me if I said something bashing unintentionally.

Lee Sang-woo in "Enchanted"

ctor Lee Sang-woo is attempting at a historical for the first time in his acting career. He's been cast for the new MBC drama "Enchanted".

"Enchanted" is produced by Lee Byeong-hoon and written by Kim Ee-yeong, and is an oriental medical drama about the values of a generation and history.

Lee Sang-woo will take on the role of Lee Seong-ha, a handsome and intelligent man who forms a three way relationship with Baek Gwang-hyeon (Jo Seung-woo) and Kang Ji-nyeong (Lee Yo-won).

Baek Gwang-hyeon and Lee Seong-ha will create a rival route against each other as Lee is the son of the man involved with the death of Baek's father.

This is Lee Sang-woo's first historical since his debut.

Lee claimed, "I am very nervous about this drama and I am going to do my best to show you what I've got".

The chairman of his agency says, "This will be a turning point of his acting life. He is busy analyzing his character".

Meanwhile, "Enchanted" has a cast of Jo Seung-wooLee Yo-wonKim So-eunYoo Seon and more and is to be aired after "Light and Shadows".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

EJA
Yo yo yo. Can you believe it?
*ck calming down * I know right? I was so happy to have the other 2 leads confirmed. You would be happy to hear we have melare/ edwoodi both 100% subbers. And both familiar with sageuks. I was buried under the whole state councillor/ ministers hierarchy issues this week over at QIHM.
I love Jo Seung Woo but the thought of Lee Sang Woo all the way through to April next year is making my heart flutter. I wonder what is happening as we have another female physician plus a Princess in the storyline already. Loo...oking mighty interesting.

Guest loveitall

About Lee Sang Woo as a 2nd lead. At Lee Yowon's thread someone had said that it's also good when your favorite actor plays 2nd lead or villain. It's in playing various roles that an actor enhanced his/her acting skills. When Lee Yowon started her acting career, she didn't start off by playing sweet & lovable character. In Take Care of My Cat & AFRIKA she played a little bratty. In Blue Mist & Bad Love she played a character which many would hate, a stupid girl who fell in-love to married men especially to an old guy (well, I didn't hate her, she was just so stupid, but I hated the old guy to death) 01.gif. In 49 Days, she was a little anti-heroine playing the depressed Yi-Kyung (Well, I'm one of those people who liked Yi-Kyung character more than Ji-Kyung). Her characters in these dramas were not heroic, however, she was recognized by many because of her fine & deep penetrating acting.

It's the same for Bae Soo Bin in 49 Days, he was a villain, but he acted so well in that drama that many had recognized it & fell for him.

My point is, it's the acting that counts IMO. 

Guest ucagusla

New cast confirmed

http://www.hancinema.net/jo-boa-joins-enchanted-lee-byeong-hoon-s-division-44757.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest xopo17

ANOTHER GOODDIES :

Jo Boa joins “Enchanted” Lee Byeong-hoon’s division

jq24zy97.jpg 

Jo Boah joined Lee Byeong-hoon‘s division in “Enchanted”.

Jo Boah will be attempting at a historical for the first time in the MBC drama “Enchanted” that is to be aired at the end of the year.

“Enchanted” is a medical history drama about Baek Gwang-hyeon who started off as a horse vet and ending up as a court physician. Director Lee Byeong-hoon and writer Kim I-yeong collaborated for the first time in 2 years after MBC “Dong Yi“.

Jo Boah a takes on the role of Seo Eun-seo, also known as the Chosun times ‘ice princess’. She is the daughter-in-law of an opposing party to Baek Gwang-hyeon and is a beauty but becomes a young widow in a year.

While she is at risk of losing her life from heartache, she is cured with Baek’s acupuncture and falls in love with him. Later, she becomes one of his supporters and helps him with all her might.

SOURCE : OHKPOP

Archived